The Chateau Diaries #268 Stephanie Jarvis' dailies aren't even filmed daily, lazy cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Imitation is the sincerest form of flatttery”. It’s also a cop out and, in Michael's case, predictable.

Re the cottage, I’d love to know if work on the bathroom (no doubt featuring bespoke oak) has been started. Indeed, is there hot and cold water in the kitchen?
Probably stuff going in soon. I do like MPK in spite of his inconsistency with vlogs. He had a notoriously hard time ( which led me to Tattle ) but was brave enough to ‘tell it like it is’ and open himself up for ridicule and disparagement. He’s honest. He said it. He isn’t playing a role (ie- ditzy cutesy blond girly girl who is pushing 50 who finds herself pathologically late for planes, hosting Barbie parties and adorably? entangled in brambles for 30 minutes in a stupidly expensive skirt. 30 minutes is a very very long time when you are helplessly cutesy, silly and alone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Did you notice the row of expensive fabric/ flower covered notebooks on Fanny’s bedroom in yesterday and today’s videos?She loves Harris and Jones.

She purchased her $35 tissues boxes from them ( she had one tossed in the back of the Mercedes).

How many other purchases from Harris and Jones can you spot on Fanny’s bedroom, office, the Dump, etc? I believe she has several of their magazine files also ( starting at $35).When Stephanmemememe likes something, she usually buys many products in the line
Yes, she never buys one of anything, including packets of expensive butter!

That room where Marie sleeps is disgusting. They know she suffers from depression and a room like that is the last thing she needs. However annoying she may be, all volunteers and staff should be given pleasant rooms to stay in, not in dusty rooms with peeling wallpaper and objects thrown in when there's nowhere else to store them. It's disgusting and is probably illegal in regulated establishments that employ staff and have volunteers. You would expect Marie's mother to complain about it but she's going to LL to benefit from more social media exposure and to gain more followers. Another grifter, probably, as she saw how her daughter got a free car from grifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Damn Kentucky, you went for the jugular!
I suddenly remembered this is Tattle so…yes! 😆❤ I guess I’m irritated that Michael left his subscribers and patrons hanging for months with no word…just disappears and then comes back with a post on Instagram like nothing happened…no explanation. The artwork and framing looks nice, but I don’t understand why he isn’t doing something original.

What about the staircase?
Did it ever get finished ........ I can't remember !
Yes, he had the staircase rebuilt from oak and it was installed last year.

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flatttery”. It’s also a cop out and, in Michael's case, predictable.

Re the cottage, I’d love to know if work on the bathroom (no doubt featuring bespoke oak) has been started. Indeed, is there hot and cold water in the kitchen?
Michael and Billy were working on the roof of what will become the bathroom, so I don’t think anything has progressed beyond that (but who knows….Michael’s been silent for the past four months so maybe he has?). The kitchen has water (not sure if it’s hot and cold or just cold water), but there’s not a proper waste line. The kitchen sink just drains outside onto the ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Coming soon to the Grand Salon at CHMN an ice bath, parrfect for the ambient temperature in that room, freezing, cryotherapy.
"The Iceman" Wim Hof is a Dutch extreme athlete so he has one thing in common with Snorts, perhaps they can have him as a special guest one weekend, to put his theory into practice, to increase energy, boost immune system, improves sleep and help the body heal faster, just what all those Lielanders require.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
KodieS
1 day ago
Stephanie and crew... back in 2020 I hand made an oak Chateau de La Lande sign that was featured in an early Cadeaux episode. I really had hoped to see it make an appearance somewhere. I would love to know where it ended up.

So would they Kodie. It’s probably buried under 3 years worth of crap, that’s if it didn’t end up as firewood when they couldn’t be arsed to go out to get more logs from the wood pile, as they were all too pissed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I don’t know if anyone would be interested but a British interior designer called Sophie Robinson is hosting a free webinar on Maximalist interiors. She loves using colour in her interiors and even though I’m not that brave she is a lovely lady and so cheerful and engaging. I’m going to be joining in her evening one but not as Beachgirl😂😂. Just a pleasant way to spend some time in the evening.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Questions that came up in my mind this morning when I woke up at 2:30am, I know Fanny’s place is referred to as a chateau, especially by her and her cult followers, but is it really a chateau? What was its original purpose when built? Was it a summer place only? Was it a farm escape from the city? I have a difficult time hearing a term like “restore” in regards to a plain farmhouse never meant to be fancy. Thousands spent on wallpaper and decor convincing the gullible that they are returning this place to its original glory. Now, she and the other owners are free to decorate as they want and of course modern conveniences are understood but, I’m pretty sure they aren’t really “restoring”. That’s a very different process. I haven’t “restored” my Victorian home. I’ve preserved as much of the wood trim and floors as possible but the house as a whole isn’t as it was. 😴🥱

• Heart
Thanks again @ComtesseRose !
I was watching the “dailies”…. Nauseating, Support squirrel with his shirt opened ! that has got to be one of the most disgusting things they can put out! That hair crocheted bubble thing hat… so repulsive.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Questions that came up in my mind this morning when I woke up at 2:30am, I know Fanny’s place is referred to as a chateau, especially by her and her cult followers, but is it really a chateau? What was its original purpose when built? Was it a summer place only? Was it a farm escape from the city? I have a difficult time hearing a term like “restore” in regards to a plain farmhouse never meant to be fancy. Thousands spent on wallpaper and decor convincing the gullible that they are returning this place to its original glory. Now, she and the other owners are free to decorate as they want and of course modern conveniences are understood but, I’m pretty sure they aren’t really “restoring”. That’s a very different process. I haven’t “restored” my Victorian home. I’ve preserved as much of the wood trim and floors as possible but the house as a whole isn’t as it was. 😴🥱
I think it was just a summer house for the whole family to use. It had lots of tiny kids bedrooms upstairs. It was in a poor state when she bought it
I doubt it was ever glorious. No high ceilings or grand staircase etc. She paid way over the odds for it. They totally saw the gullible princess coming 😉

• Heart
My takeaways from tonight's CD vlog:

A picture of SJ smooching a gorilla (or is that a chimpanzee?). :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2489951
and...

Phiphi running out of shoe polish to rub on his scalp, hence the beanie in 35-degree weather!

View attachment 2489964
---

Christmas is coming.
MPK needs money.
Artwork for sale.
My take away from last offering was lady PhiPhi thinks he showing passion, "iv already spoken to Steve about recreating the wallpaper" "oo I want stripes" when in fact its coming across very needy and desperate keep stamping your cubans darling, man up PhiPhi this display is making me want to slap the gay out of you, and I'm all about them fellas! god he really is grim, i bet he talks in a baby voice when he wants something.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Last edited:
  • Heart
My take away from last offering was lady PhiPhi thinks he showing passion, "iv already spoken to Steve about recreating the wallpaper" "oo I want stripes" when in fact its coming across very needy and desperate keep stamping your cubans darling, man up PhiPhi this display is making me want to slap the gay out of you, and I'm all about them fellas! god he really is grim, i bet he talks in a baby voice when he wants something.
Rather than passion, Snorts is displaying his power in the shitoo to order work to be done, lording it over the owners & staff, pretending that searching on internet for bits of old wallpaper...'looks like a Sevres box' (expertise) gives value to the dump. Beggars belief. He has even muted the fans who go along with the "if you can't find anything good to say, don't say anything" , studiously ignoring him almost entirely in their comments to talk about Tante & Oncle or the state of Marie's room. But why should he care?Stephanie flipping Jarvis gives him her credit cards & freedom to spend his time on online auctions or buying 'bargain' crap at brocantes together with increasing screentime to show off as there's no one left to film unless she can jump on Amaury - I doubt if he even does the editing now. Oh & the travelling, plenty of that, involving wining & dining in the best places.
I honestly think Dan has so many viewers bc we had forgotten (on film) there are actual men out there,check out Cameron's sinewy legs😛 for starters, doing men's work, digging, heaving getting things done, mostly without even talking about it. No Potts flogging photos or clowning, no Baghead Nick unable to move or talk, no MP tracing Beatrix Potter, no Ollie leaving the heavy stuff to Camilla, and above all no useless Prat.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
IMG_4496.jpeg

Granny paints the plastic! Or are those moldings rubber or polystyrene? I have lost track.

They are apparently calling it the 400 Suite because it will have cost $400 to renovate. The moldings…$11.93 to make.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yes, she never buys one of anything, including packets of expensive butter!

That room where Marie sleeps is disgusting. They know she suffers from depression and a room like that is the last thing she needs. However annoying she may be, all volunteers and staff should be given pleasant rooms to stay in, not in dusty rooms with peeling wallpaper and objects thrown in when there's nowhere else to store them. It's disgusting and is probably illegal in regulated establishments that employ staff and have volunteers. You would expect Marie's mother to complain about it but she's going to LL to benefit from more social media exposure and to gain more followers. Another grifter, probably, as she saw how her daughter got a free car from grifting.
They'll move her to a cupboard under the stairs next. That room won't get decorated, more idle promises.

I would have been so pissed off having those two snooping around my bedroom because you know they would have, bet they were in there for ages. She supposedly gave them permission but I would have wanted to be there.
---
FRK from the servants bedroom, the sort of advice we need…..
I see she's trying to get the room from it's best angle.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.