The Chateau Diaries #267 Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist, and The Chateau Diaries is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A quick calculation how much harder Jarvis works.

On average her 2 flogs per week would take between 50 to 55 minutes.

The past 5 days, she has filmed a grand total of 73 minutes.

She basically filmed and edited 23 to 18 minutes more per week! Which included b-rolls from the train station to heap, Annmarie watching footbal, marie waddling in the court yard, herself waddling in the woods, b-rolls of the drive to the other chateau and her new Brother embroidery machine.

That ladies and gentleman is absolutely exhausting! We should leave poor orphan princess alone!

It's calculation time!

There are 120 hours in 5 days, she sleeps 40 hours. Which leaves her with 80 hours. Let's say she walks 30 minutes each day. 77,5 hours left.
A generous 17.5 hours to eat, drink, tit, shower and get dressed. That 60 hours left. Another 20 hours for leisure because she is poor orphaned princess.

SJ 40 hours
Snorts 40 hours
Annmarie 40 hours
Marie has 20 hours max

A total of 140 hours of renovation time.
Would 140 hours Empty that shithole of attic, remove daddy's suits + all the boxes and tit there, sand down the awful looking floor and wax it, filling in any holes in the wall, sand down and repaint the window + door and Annmarie putting in the pipes for the extra radiator?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Remember when he had that guy to come look over the project? I believe he is a representative for some hardware/equipment company. Because, after he was there is when the industrial scaffolding, heavy pulley and other helpful equipment showed up. Maybe someone else knows more info.
And he certainly didn't treat THAT like he paid for it....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Nobody asked, so I phoned Ruby to get his take on the Daily Vlogs and I am here to report that they have gone down in the heap like a lead balloon. For although Fanny only puts out a few minutes extra a week because she cannot be bothered to edit - there has been a massive increase in the amount of time her and Snorts the Snot have the dreaded pink phone in their hands. If it is not with one, it is with the other and they film absolutely everything they can - and then it is a crap shoot as to what ends up on the vlog - it certainly isn't the best of the material. Ann Marie and Nasty Natti have already imposed strict rules as to when they can be filmed - by pre-arrangement and agreement with Ann Marie if he has something to show (which is not much due to lack of renovation). With Natti, it is the opposite - if she walks in on filming, she has agreed to be pleasant for a minute and then excuses herself as quickly as possible. Alas the same cannot be said for Marie, Maria or the gardeners, as they are paid employees. They now have to endure the constant sight of the pink phone in their working areas. In private, they have stated it is like 1984 and they might as well have a live cam in the kitchen 24 hours a day. Maria has asked not to be filmed when she is practising piano as she does this in her own time - does Fanny respect this? No. They are at their wits end. The chickens do not want to be interrupted during their laying by Fanny ripping open the lid of their home and filming them. The sheep are in a state of anxiety lest Fanny film them whilst they have poo hanging from their unsheared wool and humiliate them. And Ruby is annoyed as it is nearly impossible for him to take a seruptious tit anywhere inside the heap without the very real risk of Snorts being up his behind filming it. Fanny is on a short fuse now she is following Dan's example rather than Dam following hers - only it is not working. When the next cancellation of the Daily Vlog takes place, no matter what excuse she gives, Ruby has given me permission to tell you that you can be sure it is because he has taken a tit on her phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Mr Spratt has just got home and has looked at the boiler bit. He said from looking at that it's all there and ready to go from the boiler room. Of course whether the rest is connected and ready to go who knows.

They are Atlantic Varmax Condesation Boilers. They should be programmed so that the boilers share the work, like on a shift pattern but if the temperature should drop a lot they will both kick in.

He said the best way (as the place probably loses so much heat anyway) would be to have the heating going constantly at a low temperature, keeping the chill off the place. Every property is different so that may not work. At the start it will be a bit of trial and error.

He said you can always advise a customer but whether they follow that advice is another matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The fact all that equipment was brand new and the labels all over it... I think it was loaned for free... so an unannounced advert... if it was rented, it would have been more beaten up, and he wouldn't have purchased it just to clear the basement.
My trusted builder pitched up with a "rented digger" as his was out of action and it was brand new.
---
Snorts goes Home

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
@Imperious Me said recently, I don't understand all these women asking if strangers are married. People ask the most ridiculously nosy things. One day my husband was working out at his gym. A woman who he sees there often but never speaks to, comes up to him out of the blue and asks "So...is your wife still alive?" He didn't miss a beat and replied " She was dead to the world when I left her this morning!" Wish I could have seen her face. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My trusted builder pitched up with a "rented digger" as his was out of action and it was brand new.
A rental house invests in new equipment on occasion, but the likelihood of him getting all 3 pieces brand new is slim to none. We used to own a lift equipment sales & rental company and yes, new stuff on rare occasion, but usually from an auction house and in-house mechanics.. When you rent stuff out, it comes back destroyed, covered in plaster, bugs, paint... broken control boxes, dented/destroyed railings...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Now I wonder if citizens and neighbour security/employees would give the looters a beat down in USA, what would be the consequences?
prison, fines and similar. not for robbers, for citizen watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Apologies for the derail.
Wild weather has put half of NYC underwater! 😧
It's crazy! Our little family is celebrating Sukkot in the Hamptons where it's raining but not as bad!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
A little derail

just wanted to show that I am already dressed up for the month of October 🎀
F***k cancer!
Just saying

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The bottle of wine that Stephanie was waving about was, I think, part of the stash she bought at the vineyard she visited with Ollie.

No featured Bright Cellars’ wine simply because I very much doubt any of the singularly mediocre BC wine has made its way to Lalande. The company does not, itself, ship outside the USA. Anywhere else and you have to use an international forwarding agent.

It’s the most ridiculous “sponsorship”. The company is dodgy AF. The reviews are predominantly dreadful if not excoriating. The wines they offer are of multiple origins and blended in-house, having been imported into the States. The taste test thing is a gimmick - the results are based on some weird algorithm created by the founders. Once signed up, and after using the discount code, in subsequent months you’re charged the full whack. it seems very diicult to effect a cancellation once they hooked you into the system.

From all that I’ve read, and I’ve read loads about it because from the first mention of it (the Fleuries, early on in their sponsored vlogs’ “journey”) I thought it sounded off. I won’t bore everyone with an essay about BC or provide endless links and /or screenshots of reviews, blog posts by wine experts and well-reasoned comments on other platforms but the info doesn’t take much finding.

it’s all very well taking sponsorships but it makes a mockery of the whole ‘I’d never attach my name to something I didn’t use/believe in myself” if the product isn’t available in ones own country. I suppose YT and integrity are unlikely bedfellows but, to me, it stinks. Not that SJ cares two hoots. It’s all money in the bank.

Peddling crappos wine from an iffy source while pretending to be an Ɠnophile who lives in France is, I suppose, almost funny.
Here's what's crazy and deceitful. Stephanie says that if you mention her special code, you'll get 6 bottles of wine for $55.00

Guess what? That's their NORMAL DEAL for anyone who signs up for the first time!

1696019323572.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Here's what's crazy and deceitful. Stephanie says that if you mention her special code, you'll get 6 bottles of wine for $55.00

Guess what? That's their NORMAL DEAL for anyone who signs up for the first time!

View attachment 2481236
Also liquor laws vary from state to state in the US. Some states do not allow mail order wine. Caveat Emptor!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.