The Chateau Diaries #267 Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist, and The Chateau Diaries is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when did you start noticing Fanny is a narc?
I actually watched Doing it Ourselves first from the start (the channel was β€œpushed” to me by YouTube) and then I found Fanny after that. I really didn’t watch her channel much. I found Tattle after Michael mentioned the β€œhate site” in a video…and I joined Tattle after his Madrid fiasco and second β€œcrying” vlog. Fanny was called out as a narcissist on here, so I started to watch and follow what she was doing…and I agreed with the narc observations Tattlers had made. After following for years, you can really see the pattern.
---
I don’t know.. how many?

Oh my God, is that one of those rhetorical questions again? You know that I am not good at those.
I’m going to guess that 4.5 people pulled Fanny aside and told her PhiPhi is gay. I’m not sure how you get a half person, but I’m sure it was the lower half. πŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I actually watched Doing it Ourselves first from the start (the channel was β€œpushed” to me by YouTube) and then I found Fanny after that. I really didn’t watch her channel much. I found Tattle after Michael mentioned the β€œhate site” in a video…and I joined Tattle after his Madrid fiasco and second β€œcrying” vlog. Fanny was called out as a narcissist on here, so I started to watch and follow what she was doing…and I agreed with the narc observations Tattlers had made. After following for years, you can really see the pattern.
---

I’m going to guess that 4.5 people pulled Fanny aside and told her PhiPhi is gay. I’m not sure how you get a half person, but I’m sure it was the lower half. πŸ˜„
where have you been lately πŸ₯Ί

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Going out to meet my son’s girlfriend this evening at a lovely restaurant on the Thames, just opposite George Clooney’s English home. Fortunately my ex mother in law gave me some money for my birthday so I can split the bill with my son. The 3rd photo is the restaurant we are going to this evening
Have a wonderful evening. x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've still been trying to figure out how much has gone on this years wardrobe for Fanny. In the latest travels with my busted mattress friend Ollie, she's in another new frock.

So I thought I'd rewatch an old video of monthly costs. Now, I would love to see her do an updated 2023, how much does it costs a month to run a chateau. The one she did three years ago stated it cost approx 3,503.00 euros a month. Back then she says the cost for the work in the chapel 3,500.00 euros, they'd already re-roofed and this quote was for restoring the inside.

Even if her monthly runnning costs have tripled since then she's still in credit each month by a long shot.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What do you think?
Why is PhiPhi sitting alone on a four-seater while three gays of various sizes sit on a loveseat for two?

(y) Mean Gays who dislike PhiPhi.
:ROFLMAO: They are interviewing PhiPhi for membership into the Limoge Gay Coven.
:sick: PhiPhi reeks of bad breath.
❀ PhiPhi just doesn't belong anywhere

View attachment 2479686
Guess who’s not invited to the threesome tonight? (Check out those candles!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That would be great karma for the both of them as I feel they will not be so kind to each other when Fanny is old and ill . Hard to have the upper hand when tired and ill. Ask Percy.
You know life is strange and Squirrel may not be in good health either by then. Cannot see her looking after him ! :sneaky:
There will be no Mummy πŸ¦‡ to help her out and surely those "old boyfriends" will have troubles and health concerns of their own to contend with!
Fanny may be very lonely and in need of help when she grifts enough $$ off people to finally stop ..... or better than that - people see her for what she is and stop sending her $$$$$. :rolleyes:
Youre right life is strange- the son of a friend married a lady 20 years older than him - thirty years later he is dead and she is well and strong

• Wow
  • Heart
Guess who’s not invited to the threesome tonight? (Check out those candles!)
I don’t know… who?

You know what, forget it. I am not falling for those rhetorical questions and more. Fool someone else.

Last edited:
  • Haha
There wasn't a link on your post. It is easy to find(if I could search it, anyone could), I am not prepared to put the name up on here. I reiterate, I only looked because I was in Sri Lanka 12 months after the tsunami and I have an interest in NGO's. I do wonder if the Comte has been "spoken to" as his info on here was too personal. I hope he and his husband are well and he is just very busy in his life.
We shouldn't be searching each other out, it doesn't matter and maybe that's why they left the group.. We share what we share of ourselves, but I'd never go digging to 'out' anyone here, I just enjoy everyones' contributions... What point is there in saying "You're THIS guy?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We shouldn't be searching each other out, it doesn't matter and maybe that's why they left the group.. We share what we share of ourselves, but I'd never go digging to 'out' anyone here, I just enjoy everyones' contributions... What point is there in saying "You're THIS guy?
I know for a fact, there are people out there in this weird YouTube world of chateaux that we are all drawn to, that look lots of us up, hold grudges and want nothing more than to hurt us. It is insane. Be careful.❀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I know for a fact, there are people out there in this weird YouTube world of chateaux that we are all drawn to, that look lots of us up, hold grudges and want nothing more than to hurt us. It is insane. Be careful.❀
… who wants to hurt me? :cry:

• Heart
  • Haha
That’s why I’ve never shared my birthday or current profession on here. Perhaps it wouldn’t hurt us to have the occasional red herring here as well. As Jules has so rightly pointed out, there are some sick whackadoos out there. A cult, is a cult, is a cult and the Fanny Farm is most definitely a cult!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Going out to meet my son’s girlfriend this evening at a lovely restaurant on the Thames, just opposite George Clooney’s English home. Fortunately my ex mother in law gave me some money for my birthday so I can split the bill with my son. The 3rd photo is the restaurant we are going to this evening
Bet the Clooney's have heating!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This looks really lovely! I hope you have a wonderful time and I look forward to hearing all about it.
I am 100% sure that the meal and the company will be better than at Stephanie's chateau!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s why I’ve never shared my birthday or current profession on here. Perhaps it wouldn’t hurt us to have the occasional red herring here as well. As Jules has so rightly pointed out, there are some sick whackadoos out there. A cult, is a cult, is a cult and the Fanny Farm is most definitely a cult!
I've been super careful myself, down to coming back with a new avatar and a VPN. And not just for people out there. People here are malicious to a degree I've never seen, in a very long career and avocations famous for cut-throat competition. Trengilly/Drago proved my point and drove Clara out, a real blow to this forum.
My curiousity overwhelmed me on the Comte, I apologize. I don't have a good feeling about his departure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
BIg NEwSZ…. Fanny and Snorts will be on Eurostar very soon. πŸ™„πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚
Liberty have just launched their advent calendar.

• Haha
Looks beautiful! Post pics for us of your meal 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.