The Chateau Diaries #258 Philip no-nuts would make a wonderful butler, elevated many things in the chateau

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Spirit of place for naming the thread title - I saw your suggestion and tried to mix both suggestions.

Congratulations @Karma baby! our newest VIP - Thread #259 is yours to name.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Jules100

VIP Member

Wednesday at 2:39 AM
MRShavershamsdress said:
Billy strikes me as someone who’s beginning to chafe at what they see as restraints. The asides and faux humor don’t bode well. Also, I think Michael might be away in some sort of medical setting for his mental health. No idea why I think that, but it’s just something the Universe is whispering to me.
I’ve heard he’s doing just fine and been working on his cottage.

I’ve decided that I’m done with Stephanie & CD. I just want to watch YouTube videos that make me happy. Although a grudge watch can be fun, this one just isn’t worth it anymore. I’m only here for you tartlets, you’re more entertaining than SJ ever was.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, MAE52, Luna20 and 62 others

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Tuesday at 7:00 PM
A little update on Baby Potpourri:
This shot was taken last week. He is three weeks old today and has grown one inch since birth.
We've moved back to our condo, and my parents have been visiting the baby almost every evening.
I asked my dad if he would consider gifting the baby with a plush porcelain dinner set, and my dad was like, WHY WOULD I DO THAT?
When I told him that I know of a 26-year-old dude whose grandparents always gave him crockery when he growing up, my dad retorted:
WHY? DID HIS BALLS NOT DESCEND?

bb3.jpg

Now back to Lalande!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Dowager Duchess, Freesia54 and 57 others

thatsrich

Thursday at 1:07 PM
So she’s haggling over the budget for the church….and another meeting about the lake. That’s it?

Patrons, dont expect any work to be carried out until at least November.

July $40k
august $40k
September $40k
October $40k
November $40k

Another $200k….but no lake, no chapel, no GS, no terrace, no heating (finished?), no tribute garden for MM, no windows, no new interior shutters or doors, no new apartments, no library, no china pantry, no upstairs bathroom, no capping stones on moat, no new exterior render, no radiator covers, no arrriere kitchen update, no sewing, no repairs, no reupholstery, no Sign of repairs from heating (potts apartment), no new lights hung, no electricity to walled garden, no tennis court or pool, Fanny’s apartment and study still a mess, no framing of artwork and fan wall, no garden fountain, no garden structure (channel 4 exclusive), no start dates, no contractors hired, no supplies ordered, no sign of Amaury,

Only talk, meetings, surveys and haggling over price

one year…half a million…a lick of paint, a roll of wallpaper, one radiator cover.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions:You, Mrs O, Granola Chic and 49 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Thursday at 6:02 PM
I see PhiPhi as more of a Midge than a Barbie…

IMG_5601.jpeg

IMG_4880.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, skybluepink098, JanePlain and 48 others

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member

Friday at 2:10 PM
All this talk of Fanny's boobs, I thought I'd share my boob story from today.
Hubby and I went shopping today and I found some nice bras on sale for only $9 each. I need new bras after my recent weight loss. I asked hubby if he was up to helping me in the fitting room (broken arm and all). I picked out a few to try on, but got confused and picked bras in my old size. We had a good laugh in the fitting room as they were so big. He offered to go get smaller ones so I wouldn't have to get dressed again. He had to go out twice as we had started with DD, then tried D and ended up with a C cup!
The poor guy said he did get a few looks going thru the sales rack but he didn't care. We even had a giggle remembering making out in a fitting room when we were dating.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:kitchenwitch, Margo Polo, skybluepink098 and 44 others

La la la Wiki.
Happy Tattling

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Everything about that Barbie Dinner was cringeworthy. Snorts, when you casually “undo” a bow tie, the ends are never at 9 and 3 o’clock. That defeats the whole allusion of ‘casual elegance’, you stupid, stupid Prick of Misery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hello TL aunties and uncles!❤
Baby Potpourri wishes to say HI from the nice big crochet blankie his Texas nanna made for him!
He had a little photoshoot at Central Park near the Alice in Wonderland Statue today after brunch.
He was such a good boy today for not pooping until we got back home!:poop:
His grandpa is still not convinced that he needs a set of fine China, but he is bound to inherit the family ritual Kiddush cup and plate! :D
Thanks for all your warm and positive thoughts.

bb cp1.jpg

Sorry for the derail. Thanks for the new thread, Auntie @ComtesseRose! Now back to Lalande!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the thread. Congratulations to @Karma baby! on 2 x VIPthat means happy hour for you and drinks of your choice.

There is now so little to discuss. Fanny has half decorated a bathroom in 7 months that is it-what is there to say

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I thought in latest flog Fanny sounded histrionic, bitchy, and completely over even doing videos. What the hell does she do all week? The food looked disgusting. She’s barely showing any of the dump crew, and no one is actually doing anything. I think she wants to fail so she can just quit

• Heart
Reactions: 33
vlog comments:

1 hour ago
Once upon a time there was a Philip. He loved coq. Now he loves what he can get…
2 hours ago
For the love of God, please, NO Barbie themes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't anyone have an original thought in their heads!!
a-mimie
5 hours ago
Is Amaury ok? We haven’t seen him for a while. Worried
@stephaniedavis6531
5 hours ago
Living with and in lovliness is what Stephenie's life is all about. I am so glad she shares it with the rest of us.--- Having watched all her videos minus the Patreon ones, I feel like I'm taking a Master's Class in French Culture, History and Decorative Arts. Also, love her recent venture with Oliver, "Travels with my Friend" . Love learning things about Venice and the rest of Italy. Living a life with lovliness is what we should all strive for.
shley-cz1sl
6 hours ago
The Barbie Dream House Bedroom is the bedroom that Dan stayed in while he was living there and still has nightmares about

k65buYkil6ec_-j9nOEbQYHg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@brendagraw3729
3 hours ago
I believe Ma4ie W. Is sleeping in the pink toilet bedroom.
@susiepingleton3614
6 hours ago
The Barbie movie has been rejected here in Texas! We realize it is packed with propaganda! We are mothers and grandmothers who are standing guard! Americans are finally waking up to the Godless Marxists!
7 hours ago
As I sit here watching this Barbie theme video I am now restoring 2 vintage bubble cut Barbies. I am a Barbie collector and it brings me great joy because the restorations let me express my creative side, while the collecting is healing my childhood of some past upset. I do take in orphaned Barbies so they have a loving and caring home!
8 hours ago
Cut down on the wine purchases and buy some new dining chairs -- those are hideous and grubby looking!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
In today’s CD video, emotionally stunted Stephanie Jarvis repeatedly waxes poetic about her love for her Barbie Dream House bedroom, Barbie, and the color pink.

From the CD transcript:

but this appears to be a Barbie bedroom anyway it's just all pink I
hadn't really noticed it quite how pink this room is this is the Barbie Dream
House bedroom oh my little girl dreams are coming true

oh my goodness that is pink I think that pink is a severely underused color in
this Chateau in spite of our bedroom basically being pink.

.She then gushes over the mounds of grifted pink flowers FRK has grifted from the grifted garden and gets angry and declares war on the moles in the English garden. She cannot identify flowers that FRK foraged from the Dump gardens.

Here is where it gets fun.

It is interesting that the cd transcript and subtitles mysteriously OMIT the vast majority (over 90%) of Maria’s scathing comments about Barbie. Hmmmmmm…..Click and listen to Maria’s opinions about Barbie and preference for Bratz dolls. The Barbie obsessed little orphan princess hates that she cannot control Maria. It is fabulous. I love that Maria stays true to herself, It starts with Marie being called kitchen Barbie.

Have you noticed FRK is serving dinner and clearing dinner plates in addition to scrubbing the pizza oven walls while paying room and board? She is supposed to leave the Dump in September according to comments by Stephanie in past videos and Stephanie offering Dan the pink toile nightmare room in September. Is FRK hustling to extend her stay past August?

Fanny was so scared all the blackberries at the Dump wouldn’t be used. Oh, the humanity!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
It is interesting that the cd transcript and subtitles mysteriously OMIT the vast majority (over 90%) of Maria’s scathing comments about Barbie. Hmmmmmm…..Click and listen to Maria’s opinions about Barbie and preference for Bratz dolls. The Barbie obsessed little orphan princess hates that she cannot control Maria. It is fabulous. I love that Maria stays true to herself, It starts with Marie being called kitchen Barbie.
This morning I listened to it with subtitles on.
You can catch the gist but as you say MsMcKitten it is largely omitted.
In one section a line represents her words in the subtitles.

I don't know how Maria controls her temper.
The reference 'Kitchen Barbie' was a total putdown by one of the guests.
He deserved a good hard kick in the knackers.
He could have said something like 'Chef Barbie' but no . . . it's the demeaning term 'Kitchen Barbie'.
And then dumb arse Philip also makes a disparaging comment across the table about Bratz dolls.
---
Have you noticed FRK is serving dinner and clearing dinner plates in addition to scrubbing the pizza oven walls while paying room and board?
And she does it all with a lovely big smile for the camera. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This morning I listened to it with subtitles on.
You can catch the gist but as you say MsMcKitten it is largely omitted.
In one section a line represents her words in the subtitles.

I don't know how Maria controls her temper.
The reference 'Kitchen Barbie' was a total putdown by one of the guests.
He deserved a good hard kick in the knackers.
He could have said something like 'Chef Barbie' but no . . . it's the demeaning term 'Kitchen Barbie'.
And then dumb arse Philip also makes a disparaging comment across the table about Bratz dolls.
---

And she does it all with a lovely big smile for the camera. :rolleyes:
From what has been reported here regarding Maria, I don't know why she is staying in that crappy, soulless place. Would she have signed a contract for a certain amount of time there? This period of her life is certainly a learning curve of not how to live and I hope she has learnt the lessons well. Maria, from what you have all said, appears to be sensible and cultured so I hope she can get out of there and find something else in her life and take a deep breath that it is all behind her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Good News for Monday: Patreon reports that 2 more of SJ's highest level patrons have jumped ship before the month end payments go through.

"Slowly slowly catchy monkey....."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Barbie. 55k views
Dan pumping out a well 122k views….
---
From what has been reported here regarding Maria, I don't know why she is staying in that crappy, soulless place. Would she have signed a contract for a certain amount of time there? This period of her life is certainly a learning curve of not how to live and I hope she has learnt the lessons well. Maria, from what you have all said, appears to be sensible and cultured so I hope she can get out of there and find something else in her life and take a deep breath that it is all behind her.
Maria moves on ….will Pavlina😍? Just saying….,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you @ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread, keeping everything in order and being an all round good egg.

Congratulations @Spirit of place for naming the thread.

I feel honoured to be a VIP alongside @Karma baby! who has made it to VIP twice, congratulations.

I know we have now hit summer holidays proper for many people but... is it just me or is the chateauverse just boring and at an all time low! Nothing happening at lielande, Fanny and Thrush are really scraping the barrel for content and getting all timey wimey with it. Chopping and splicing cutting room floor content and frankly just putting out tit. And why? Because they know they can. Their hard-core patroens and fans don't actually give a tit about what they watch. They're not seeing the gaping holes and tit timelines because they idolise fanny so much. Any objectors are silenced and/or removed. It is a cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Good News for Monday: Patreon reports that 2 more of SJ's highest level patrons have jumped ship before the month end payments go through.

"Slowly slowly catchy monkey....."
Finally the pills have kicked in !!! ;)

Thank you once again ComtesseRose for the new thread ! 💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.