The Chateau Diaries #257 Fanny has gone from vague to shifty, Snorty went from intern to burying bodies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she's in her sixties she's going to be one of those apple shaped women.
Thin arms and legs with a round bit in the middle where her breasts and waistline used to be and are now one with her backside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry but I have just had it with this grifter. Please excuse the swearing.

duck the lake. duck the chapel. Just fix the bleeping grand salon before the whole chateau falls the duck down, you bleeping stupid idiot of a chatelaine !!!!!!!!!

View attachment 2336738
Meh, I don’t care if she never fixes the farmhouse or if it falls down. What I do care about is that she’s a Snake Oil con artist and ripping people off through what ever means she can think of. RIP Mmakhotso Moloi, you are the greatest tragedy of this charlatan.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Please keep sending money
And I will
Travel and talk about
Renovations
Even though every
One knows they’ll
Never happen. Suckers!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

🤣🤣🤣 Something for Thrush to purchase. He could make a delightful tablescape with these... 🤣🤣🤣
Pretty sure they were gifted at least one or two teacups like these in the gift grab - it would have been over a year ago before I stopped watching

Reactions: 18
duck the lake. duck the chapel. Just fix the bleeping grand salon before the whole chateau falls the duck down, you bleeping stupid idiot of a chatelaine !!!!!!!!!
OMG...... you took the words right out of my mouth while watching " Miss Fanny Cow Udders" bloody Patreon Vid !!!

She has all that grifted money ----- that farmhouse of hers should have been fixed years ago !!! :mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Fanny and PhiPhi really need to go up a size in their clothing. Poor fitting around the shoulders for both, dress snug across Fanny's expanding waistline, once again the "coming out" of the girls, PhiPhi with the tight pants. PhiPhi what season do you think it is? It's summer not Fall/Winter.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So she’s haggling over the budget for the church….and another meeting about the lake. That’s it?

Patrons, dont expect any work to be carried out until at least November.

July $40k
august $40k
September $40k
October $40k
November $40k

Another $200k….but no lake, no chapel, no GS, no terrace, no heating (finished?), no tribute garden for MM, no windows, no new interior shutters or doors, no new apartments, no library, no china pantry, no upstairs bathroom, no capping stones on moat, no new exterior render, no radiator covers, no arrriere kitchen update, no sewing, no repairs, no reupholstery, no Sign of repairs from heating (potts apartment), no new lights hung, no electricity to walled garden, no tennis court or pool, Fanny’s apartment and study still a mess, no framing of artwork and fan wall, no garden fountain, no garden structure (channel 4 exclusive), no start dates, no contractors hired, no supplies ordered, no sign of Amaury,

Only talk, meetings, surveys and haggling over price

one year…half a million…a lick of paint, a roll of wallpaper, one radiator cover.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
I'll be interested to see if Vivianne vlogs this chateau visit that VIVI organized. Sometimes find some good off camera details of Fanny 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Philip's hair.
He has shaved it just near the temples above the ears.

And his clothes.
It's like two different outfits top and bottom.
I was thinking his hair was sort of strange on the side !!!
What a fool ..... and his outfit ...... a sort of down market "Country Squire" who brings his Milk Maid with him on trips away !! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So she’s haggling over the budget for the church….and another meeting about the lake. That’s it?

July $40k
august $40k
September $40k
October $40k
November $40k

Another $200k….but no lake, no chapel, no GS, no terrace, no heating (finished?), no tribute garden for MM, no windows, no new interior shutters or doors, no new apartments, no library, no china pantry, no upstairs bathroom, no capping stones on moat, no new exterior render, no radiator covers, no arrriere kitchen update, no sewing, no repairs, no reupholstery, no Sign of repairs from heating (potts apartment), no new lights hung, no electricity to walled garden, no tennis court or pool, Fanny’s apartment and study still a mess, no framing of artwork and fan wall, no garden fountain, no garden structure (channel 4 exclusive), no start dates, no contractors hired, no supplies ordered, no sign of Amaury,

one year…half a million…a lick of paint, a roll of wallpaper, one radiator cover.
Fucking witch takes money for
Renos
And spends it on everything but. What an
Utterly fraudulent
Damn bleeping grifter! (Allegedly) 😡 😡 😡

• Angry
  • Sick

July $40k
august $40k
September $40k
October $40k
November $40k

Honestly, I don’t think any work will be done the rest of the year. We’re only a few days from August. She’ll want to start getting ready for Christmas around November, and I believe most everyone in France takes vacation in August. So that leaves September and October for any substantive work….and who’s going to do it? No Amaury…no Dan. I think another year has come and gone with not much to show. What will 2024 hold?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Honestly, I don’t think any work will be done the rest of the year. We’re only a few days from August. She’ll want to start getting ready for Christmas around November, and I believe most everyone in France takes vacation in August. So that leaves September and October for any substantive work….and who’s going to do it? No Amaury…no Dan. I think another year has come and gone with not much to show. What will 2024 hold?
Shes probably already recorded the Xmas Vlogs so it doesn’t interfere with travel 🙄 and as for 2024, ground hog 2023, 2022 etc etc etc

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Stop being so mean I think you are all being so utterly unfair to fraudy Fanny and her neglect of the animals at the shittoo. You can see it’s not true as she lets those puppies out for fresh air at every opportunity.
Patronising twit with her explanation of a tantalus for all the plebs who haven’t had her education!!!??!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
One thing I will give Stephanie is she had quite the viewership BEFORE launching Patreon account. And apparently it was on the advice of viewers. In the early days she did seem to be amazed by the whole concept of monthly giving.
But this ridiculous situation of Journey to the Chateau, Queens Escape, etc who state after a short time and low views - “we have been asked to have a patreon account”…really who asked? Name them. I never saw anything in the comments to suggest this. And then the copying amongst the chateaus of the benefits for each tier - who the hell is going to pay close to €200 per month? I would so love to see the cross over in views across the chateau channels - many are not growing. I’ll give credit to Dan and Billy for finding a broader audience.
And Stuart and Patrick - if Dan can win people over by literally shovelling dirt, show your weekly renovation activities however small - not your endless brocante visits. And I wouldn’t be publically critiquing the buyer of your old home -your decoration of it looked like a poor man’s gay Studio 54 - IMHO.
And Queen’s Escape - at least put a Perspex barrier between the bathroom and BnB bedrooms. Much as I love my travel companion, I don’t wish to hear or smell their tit. And Karen - it’s ‘going to’ not ‘gonna’ like you are attending the annual bogan Ute muster in Australia. She is so mid western Dollar Tree it’s sad. You’ve made a couple of good vlogs with differentiating content. Reflect on those with high viewership and adapt your content if you want growth in views from strangers.
Thank goodness for Amanda and Lincoln for their entertaining and modest vlogs. And Chateau Avensac - they show the immense work involved to restore a chateau (although they have patreon account - but I suspect they are linked to a broader audience of artsy people they know).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
OMG...... you took the words right out of my mouth while watching " Miss Fanny Cow Udders" bloody Patreon Vid !!!

She has all that grifted money ----- that farmhouse of hers should have been fixed years ago !!! :mad:
“You’ll never get any money from me, cow. Just ‘cause you got them big udders don’t mean you’re something special!” - Earl Peterson in Female Trouble 😆

IMG_5600.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Sorry but I have just had it with this grifter. Please excuse the swearing.

View attachment 2336738
And put the bleeping baps away. Fanny, you may think they are alluring and you are showing your flirty cheeky side. Rest assured you are not. You look like a putain. Somebody needs to be honest with you.
---
Thank you @tuffiti The banner is intriguing... outing with friends! Has Thrush finally come clean and announced his predilection? I will await the tattle banter before deciding to view. Although @TorontoGWM has already given a taster I would rather not have had to deal with over lunch. Fanny, put the bleeping baps away, you are delusional if you think that's attractive.

Anyhoo, @tuffiti much appreciated 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.