The Chateau Diaries #258 Philip no-nuts would make a wonderful butler, elevated many things in the chateau

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning I listened to it with subtitles on.
You can catch the gist but as you say MsMcKitten it is largely omitted.
In one section a line represents her words in the subtitles.

I don't know how Maria controls her temper.
The reference 'Kitchen Barbie' was a total putdown by one of the guests.
He deserved a good hard kick in the knackers.
He could have said something like 'Chef Barbie' but no . . . it's the demeaning term 'Kitchen Barbie'.
And then dumb arse Philip also makes a disparaging comment across the table about Bratz dolls.
---

And she does it all with a lovely big smile for the camera. :rolleyes:
I believe Thrush's comment about the Bratz dolls was something along the lines of "how many jobs have they had" meaning that Barbie has been referenced in most careers. Well Thrush look in the mirror... how many jobs have you had? What is your career path? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I had not seriously thought of this possibility before. Can any of the tattlers with narc knowledge say whether this would be typical narc behaviour?
I don't think she wants to (and isn't trying to) fail so she can quit, I think she wants to see what is the least she can get away with and still pull in the MONEY.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Good News for Monday: Patreon reports that 2 more of SJ's highest level patrons have jumped ship before the month end payments go through.

"Slowly slowly catchy monkey....."
very very slowly she has made enough to set her up for life if she wasn't such a spend thrift. I have a feeling the Smug's are going to quit YouTube soon I think the criticism gets you Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does snorts prefer to be a Barbie or just Ken?
IMG_3789.png

---
Yes, I think Fanny is experimenting with other "career" options while she sits on her golden age and gets interest and most likely tax avoidance. Mummy, Nic, Potty...same?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
IMG_3053.png

Barf worthy content
And yet again no
Renovations.
But the theme does
Indeed suit the Gay Twank - plastic, uneducated and
Entirely missing brains and genitalia.

IMG_3960.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I believe Thrush's comment about the Bratz dolls was something along the lines of "how many jobs have they had" meaning that Barbie has been referenced in most careers. Well Thrush look in the mirror... how many jobs have you had? What is your career path? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? twit.
It will depend on whether he gets too big for his boots and continues to tow the line.
Wherever he is, he will be bald.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It will depend on whether he gets too big for his boots and continues to tow the line.
Wherever he is, he will be bald.
I vacillate between feeling sorry for Pubes to finding him the most annoying, cocky, pompous, ridiculous, odious little creep who ever drew breathe but I think that is part of my pity

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Good morning all. I'm delighted to be back for a brand new thread! Thank you to @ComtesseRose for the new thread and congratulations to @Spirit of place for the naming. 😘 to you for both your birthday and your bright shiny new VIPness.

Here's a little something to get your day going - witness what fussy little buggers squirrels really are...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I vacillate between feeling sorry for Pubes to finding him the most annoying, cocky, pompous, ridiculous, odious little creep who ever drew breathe but I think that is part of my pity
He really is wasting his youth ....... and you cannot get that back.
Squirrel looks like a serial killer but he needs to really think about where he will be in 10 years.... Fanny will have flipped him by then.
You would think his parents would have a serious word with him by now!!!!
---
witness what fussy little buggers squirrels really are...
Well..... they have their allergies to think of ! :love: 🐿

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No sign of the (faience?) candlesticks bought by BJJ, apparently with his Barbie table in mind.

Do they really serve rosé lukewarm in a decanter? How novel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Family missing -
Likely still on vacation
Enjoying the yacht,
Unhurried to do
Renovations and
Intending to
Essentially do nothing but
Sell overpriced candles until the next grift comes along.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Squirrel looks like a serial killer but he needs to really think about where he will be in 10 years.... Fanny will have flipped him by then.
---

I think he does have some hold over Fanny-why else would she gush over his pathetic purchases. That photo album was just plain nasty 55 euros they saw him coming it is worth 10 euros tops. Fanny constantly praises his every move it is just such an odd dynamic between them. I think he maybe quite coercive? I imagine he has been a real problem to his parents and they are just happy to off load the little freak. It is most unusual his almost rabid obsession with his Grandparents but he never mentions his parents apart from when he steals his Mum's trousers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
vlog comments:

@stephaniedavis6531
5 hours ago
Living with and in lovliness is what Stephenie's life is all about. I am so glad she shares it with the rest of us.--- Having watched all her videos minus the Patreon ones, I feel like I'm taking a Master's Class in French Culture, History and Decorative Arts. Also, love her recent venture with Oliver, "Travels with my Friend" . Love learning things about Venice and the rest of Italy. Living a life with lovliness is what we should all strive for.
Must be someone from the farmhouse, Stephanie Da Jarvis ?
Master class in FRENCH CULTURE 🤦‍♀️
History (I can read WIkipedia moi-même)
Decorative ARts 🤢 (Emmaüs)
Loveliness 😲 does she mean loveless ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I was wondering what happened to Ollie and Camilla last week.

From their comments:
We had to pause last week's vlog as we were devastated by the sudden illness and then passing of our Birman Cat, Don Pekoe which happened on editing day. It was a sad week for us last week, he was a much loved part of the family for over 9 years :(

I think many Tattlers can relate to this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
---

Ironic eh, what with him being allergic to nuts. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey PhiPhi time to re-invent yourself, shave off that god awful hair, start using all the grifted wigs and become "PhiBarbie" !

Porcelain PhiBarbie
Wine box PhiBarbie
Brocante PhiBarbie
All things Chateau PhiBarbie
Not an Actor PhiBarbie
Online Auction PhiBarbie
BoyToy PhiBarbie

Can we add some more?! Your Monday morning chuckle. Have a great day everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't imagine that FRK knows which wild flowers are protected in France, anymore than she knows which flowers and berries are poisonous. She's the last person to run a foraging course. She won't even know the names of the majority of plants. It wouldn't occur to either her or Fanny to do a risk assessment before offering such a course. There could be some nasty results. I wouldn't want to pay all those fees to be poisoned or prosecuted for foraging protected plants!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey PhiPhi time to re-invent yourself, shave off that god awful hair, start using all the grifted wigs and become "PhiBarbie" !

Porcelain PhiBarbie
Wine box PhiBarbie
Brocante PhiBarbie
All things Chateau PhiBarbie
Not an Actor PhiBarbie
Online Auction PhiBarbie
BoyToy PhiBarbie

Can we add some more?! Your Monday morning chuckle. Have a great day everyone!
Architect PhiBarbie?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello, Tattlers. I haven't commented here for a while, as nothing has been going anywhere at Fanny's Farmhouse, except hairlines and timelines. I thought I'd highlight a clip from yesterday's Barbie nonsense. SJ has captured another flattering angle of Killip. His head increasingly resembles a light bulb in shape, but not in brightness.

1690800910873.png

I do think SJ enjoys having a battle of wits with Tattle, as we've seen reflected in what she shows in the vlogs in response to what is discussed here. I look forward to seeing more of her cleavage and probably some film of Amaury doing some work, after his little holiday. Also, Stephanie, please take Marie W for a day out somewhere away from the HMN! Leave Killip at home to play with his grandparental photo album.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.