The Chateau Diaries #257 Fanny has gone from vague to shifty, Snorty went from intern to burying bodies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question: If you had a choice to eat lunch/ have a beer with one or some of the Dump crew and wanted to have a pleasant experience, who would you choose to dine with? I think Nick the tree guy would be cool and interesting, Maria could be fun, she is witty, intelligent, and can hold a conversation, Davy would be pleasant and wouldn’t say anything offensive, Pavlina wouldn’t be offensive, Annalise would be nice, Amaury’s parent seem like they would be pleasant lunch companions, Potts could fake his way through a pleasant lunch, Dana would be friendly Kirsty would be nice ( but only without her partner), etc.

I would invite the 2 puffs because they would bring a generous lunch to eat so you wouldn’t have to rely on the Dump prison rations. Of course, dining with Vivienne and her husband would be a no brainer. They are gracious hosts. Ollie can behave himself for a lunch so I think he would be pleasant company. I would be a little hesitant to invite Camille only because she may only allow you to smell the food and send it back without eating it so you wouldn’t become fat.

I’m on the fence as to whether Dan or Amaury would be pleasant lunch company, what do you think?
Would I invite Tess or just her baby doll? I don’t know.
I would eat lunch with Mrs. Shrek as long as she didn’t invite her Steph obsessed hubby to the lunch.
No lunch with Percy because it would be too Weekend at Bernie’s and he shouldn’t be driving anywhere anyways.

If I wanted a pleasant lunch, I would avoid the gruesome twosome, Nuttty ( she would be sullen, uptight, nd make you “broom” the floor fter lunch), Marie, Mummy, Gerry, and Baghead.

I would bring some high quality cat food and feed Ruby and keep him company while he dines. I think he would be a fabulous lunch
companion.

Who would be on your list?
---
Exactly, F4F knows exactly she can outsource subtitles. Good god.
I think she does outsource them but lies about it and claims she does it herself.
---
I am sure the same website she uses to "buy" any views, comments, etc can subtitle her videos.
All she has to do is ask Potts, the tech wiz or her specially assigned YouTube consultant. Fanny is lying her ass off as usual. She is so full of tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Morning All, desperately trying to catch up. There’s simply not enough hours in the day lately.
Firstly though,

Thanks @ComtesseRose for Stirling work as per usual.
Congrats to @Lochness Monster and @Patriciarella for name and thread nomination 👌🏻

Secondly, and Apols if already posted, I spotted this IG gem a few days ago.
More bad English and more bullshit. Almost laughable if it wasn’t so criminal. Who did Fanny get to write and post this shite ? Unbelievable 😡
Fanny has her degree in english, I hope she is not writing this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Question: If you had a choice to eat lunch/ have a beer with one or some of the Dump crew and wanted to have a pleasant experience, who would you choose to dine with? I think Nick the tree guy would be cool and interesting, Maria could be fun, she is witty, intelligent, and can hold a conversation, Davy would be pleasant and wouldn’t say anything offensive, Pavlina wouldn’t be offensive, Annalise would be nice, Amaury’s parent seem like they would be pleasant lunch companions, Potts could fake his way through a pleasant lunch, Dana would be friendly Kirsty would be nice ( but only without her partner), etc.

I would invite the 2 puffs because they would bring a generous lunch to eat so you wouldn’t have to rely on the Dump prison rations. Of course, dining with Vivienne and her husband would be a no brainer. They are gracious hosts. Ollie can behave himself for a lunch so I think he would be pleasant company. I would be a little hesitant to invite Camille because she may only allow you to smell the food and send it back without eating it so you wouldn’t become fat.

I’m on the fence as to whether Dan or Amaury would be pleasant lunch company, what do you think?
I don’t would eat lunch with Mrs. Shrek as long as she didn’t invite her Steph obsessed hubby to the lunch.
No lunch with Percy because it would be too Weekend at Bernie’s and he shouldn’t be driving anywhere anyways.

If I wanted a pleasant lunch, I would avoid the gruesome twosome, Nuttty, Marie, Mummy, Gerry, and Baghead.

I would bring some high quality cat food and feed Ruby and keep him company while he dines. I think he would be a fabulous much companion.

I could happily enjoy a meal or drink with Nick the Tree or Dana. I suspect they can hold their own in conversation and would not be deliberately pretentious. Amaury can’t manage it, Dan is limited as well. Maybe Annalise but she’d have to leave the kids with Dan. Absolutely no Richmonds as I dislike enablers of all stripes. I’m sure Viv and Simon would be enjoyable company. This might surprise some, but my top pick would be Sarah, sans Shrek. A light bistro lunch and the afternoon fabric shopping would make me very happy. Especially if I could steer her into better choices, colors and designs. Also she needs to be coached in standing up to Steve’s bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I would invite the 2 puffs because they would bring a generous lunch to eat so you wouldn’t have to rely on the Dump prison rations. Of course, dining with Vivienne and her husband would be a no brainer. They are gracious hosts. Ollie can behave himself for a lunch so I think he would be pleasant company. I would be a little hesitant to invite Camille only because she may only allow you to smell the food and send it back without eating it so you wouldn’t become fat.

I would eat lunch with Mrs. Shrek as long as she didn’t invite her Steph obsessed hubby to the lunch.

If I wanted a pleasant lunch, I would avoid the gruesome twosome, Nuttty ( she would be sullen, uptight, nd make you “broom” the floor fter lunch), Marie, Mummy, Gerry, and Baghead.

I would bring some high quality cat food and feed Ruby and keep him company while he dines. I think he would be a fabulous lunch
companion.

---

I think she does outsource them but lies about it and claims she does it herself.
---

All she has to do is ask Potts, the tech wiz or her specially assigned YouTube consultant. Fanny is lying her ass off as usual. She is so full of tit.
I feel you have thought about this meal with people from the tit'o a little too much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I would have a girls night out w/plenty of alcohol with Stuart - chef, Vivianne, Dana, Sabine, Maria. Truth serum. He'll throw Sara from M&M in there. She needs a Shrek break

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why won't Fanny just cave and do her videos topless or pull those saggy puppies out and let them hang out? You know you want to. Just do it, Fanny!!! We dare you!
My theory is when boobs get hit by gravity and look like wet socks filled with sand,they should not be on display!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What sort of Ken Doll is this?
---
This Ken doll has allergies
---
This Ken Doll
Is insufferable
One repulsive man… ugly doesn‘t express all. And surely in no time they will be using Patreon money in hair transplant to restore those receding hairlines… those are the only kind of restoration Patrons will see…
---
OMG! That first picture! The thinning hair is pretty severe.
Soon to be restored via hair transplant with Patreon money…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I could happily enjoy a meal or drink with Nick the Tree or Dana. I suspect they can hold their own in conversation and would not be deliberately pretentious. Amaury can’t manage it, Dan is limited as well. Maybe Annalise but she’d have to leave the kids with Dan. Absolutely no Richmonds as I dislike enablers of all stripes. I’m sure Viv and Simon would be enjoyable company. This might surprise some, but my top pick would be Sarah, sans Shrek. A light bistro lunch and the afternoon fabric shopping would make me very happy. Especially if I could steer her into better choices, colors and designs. Also she needs to be coached in standing up to Steve’s bullshit.
Much the same as you and I'd take Sarah to Tissu de Renard which is a big fabric warehouse not far from me, she strikes me as being a nice person.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Who is this Ross and Hillary you all speak of? I simply don’t have a clue😂
Ross has a vlog, Restoring Ross, where he is renovating a large old house (The Cross House) in Kansas. Hilary is Hilary Clinton, former Secretary of State and Firsy Lady.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
All this talk of Fanny's boobs, I thought I'd share my boob story from today.
Hubby and I went shopping today and I found some nice bras on sale for only $9 each. I need new bras after my recent weight loss. I asked hubby if he was up to helping me in the fitting room (broken arm and all). I picked out a few to try on, but got confused and picked bras in my old size. We had a good laugh in the fitting room as they were so big. He offered to go get smaller ones so I wouldn't have to get dressed again. He had to go out twice as we had started with DD, then tried D and ended up with a C cup!
The poor guy said he did get a few looks going thru the sales rack but he didn't care. We even had a giggle remembering making out in a fitting room when we were dating.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
The other day I gave wrong information here about the prices of Taylor Swift concert in Europe.

I wrongly said my daughter and her friends had paid 200 Euros per VIP ticket, for the concert of TS European Tour in Zurich next year. They actually paid 340 Swiss Francs per ticket, :rolleyes:o_O circa 355 Euros per ticket. They bought what is being called VIP ticket, with some extra benefits like being allowed to go inside one hour earlier and some free merchandise...

The girls were planning to buy the regular ticket but they were sold out. They are hardcore fans and saved for this so I will not judge but it was really expensive and they still have to travel to Switzerland next year.

• Wow
Fanny has her degree in english, I hope she is not writing this!!
A fiver says it’s Snort’s Special. Though Nasti often posts crap for The Princess. She’s faaaaaaar too busy to deal with this and leaves it to ‘staff’ and/or ‘boyfriend’

• Haha
Unfortunately for me, you are likely sadly correct!☺ I will go “ broom” my kitchen now.
My son came home last night and told me he had been brooming the warehouse at work. I told him it's not brooming. He told me that the verb is to broom! I said that's as maybe in France but in the civilised world where one speaks English we sweep. To which he answered you sweep I'll broom! So glad his English language is strong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
companion.
💋💋💋......................I love animal people.
I would love to have dinner / lunch with you ... hell - all the Tattler's !!! :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
IMG_3944.jpeg
Stop the presses! Patsy and Stewie are going to show an actual renovation!!!! Here’s hoping Patsy doesn’t ramble all the way through and we don’t have to see anymore brocanting for awhile.

Isn’t it odd that they have not shown a detailed tour of the renovated kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.