The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That red van has definitely disappeared thought so last week but tonight’s shitshow confirmed it. More money down the drain.

Also last week I was startled by how similar Annalise and Kirsty look and thought the same again tonight. I know they are friends but could they be related?

Fanny watching her 5 years of renovations on the rerun of chateau diy that must have used up the first minute of the programme what on earth did they fill in the other 59 with?
Take it from me, it was truly painful to watch. She was trying so hard to be "real" - especially as, being a member here, I had long ago looked behind the chateau doors and had seen the reality of who she really is. 🤮
But, as a newbie to the recent C4 programme, one might, just might, be taken in by SJ and her, ever so "I am so humble, such a lovely, down to earth, ordinary kinda girl persona" = been hoodwinking patrons for years now scenario. But, hey, that's media showbiz these days! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
I love the fact that they have to resort to loony posts on a site that 99% of the members have no idea what’s going on 😂
If it is indeed the denizens of the crapeau, posting, they’d be better off actually doing something about the state of the crapeau and “gardens” and doing the accounts. Instead of post juvenile comments about a gossip site most of her followers haven’t heard of

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
CLARRIE BURNOUT
5d
Isabelle looks so radiant I see where Steph' gets her lovely looks from. I also love that they wear dresses and hats so often ...2 classy ladies😍😍🥰 Talking about a person's looks in a hateful derogatory way as the "hayters are doing" that's you Kiki Gee, Haversack, Kentucky Bourbon and Stella (aged 65 with an iq to match) shows you have nothing to offer but spite and pettiness.( I thought you only focus on actions not on looks🤔 #Hypocrites). Your theories are always so wide of the mark it's hilarious....The "Hayters" are sore because they were played by a double agent (CB) yet AGAIN😎😎😎 Carry on with your banal chit chat about straws, clingfilm, and smart meters. You have NOTHING to offer and your jealousy and naked antagonism to Steph', Dan and other Chateau owners is glaringly obvious. Lalande IS the light of the internet and you lot with your frothing, irrational hatred are the darkness. As you were
One more thing…Clarrie says I’m a hypocrite for “talking about a person’s looks in a hateful derogatory way.” Why, I never talk about their looks in a hateful, derogatory way! Except that time when I poked fun at Teabag’s flat butt. Oh…and when I pointed out Fanny’s grotesquely long fingers. And…I did say that PhiPhi’s lips resemble a certain part of the female anatomy. So, yes, I always make fun of their looks all the time! What was the question? Oh yes…I’m a hypocrite! 😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
why is Amories Brother never at any event? was he the one blurred out? makes one wonder? and yes Mare eeee has not been focused on in any video-

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
wonder if they have taken her to Chateau Love or if she has been left at Chateaub hell
The reason I posted that was because of this comment she made, but I forgot to attach it... So she's stuck there again, till someone offers her a ride..
1686265997559.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Madame Chat - are you referring to me? Where have I written or given you or others the opinion that I only comment that Tattlers are ‘mean’ ? If it’s my response to Jeeves that has offended I will leave. My apologies if I am mistaken as I’m quick reading these posts.
Hey, I 100% do not believe that anyone could accuse you of doing/saying anything untoward. You comment so infrequently nowadays, so therefore why would anyone have the reason for you doing so?
Your response to Jeeves is entirely your personal response = end of story. No judgement from me!
IMO, everybody on this forum can say whatever they like, their feelings and opinions. It's a given!
None of us here know each other in real life, and sometimes what we say here, can be misconstrued too - unfortunately frequently happens with me. BUT, in my real life, it would never, ever happen as I would be able to read the other person's face/mannerisms, look them in the eye and be totally honest/empathetic. My MO is always, empathetic BTW.
As, I am sure, you are too. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sold it. I think she had to give it back to dealer as she had no money to continue payments in it. I don't think it was paid outright. Perhaps it was, and being a British car she needed to sell it there.

Reactions: 19
Annelise did not want to get any hair on Mason's suit while cutting it but ..... that weirdo had chicken poo on it!!!
That guy is weird...... why didn't Fanny marry him - they are both grubby and strange.
Mind you ....... the Squirrel on the bread run was ........... o_O I think he wears those outfits for attention.
As for Nati feeling like Barbie - more like Barbie's Mother.
I spied a sulky FRK in the kitchen.
Why do they have to do "dress up" for every darn party??? They are not kids!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Madame Chat - are you referring to me? Where have I written or given you or others the opinion that I only comment that Tattlers are ‘mean’ ? If it’s my response to Jeeves that has offended I will leave. My apologies if I am mistaken as I’m quick reading these posts.
My apologies to you I did confuse you with another person, who did comment often about cliques on tattle and how no one responded to her posts. I went back and realized that you are not that person, and I’ve always enjoyed your comments that are pithy and astute. I hope you accept my sincere apology and continue to tattle on

• Heart
Reactions: 20
From the previous patreon flog Clarrie the suppurating cock is definitely a Chateau person they have only been a patron for a month

LARRIE BURNOUT
5d
Isabelle looks so radiant I see where Steph' gets her lovely looks from. I also love that they wear dresses and hats so often ...2 classy ladies😍😍🥰 Talking about a person's looks in a hateful derogatory way as the "hayters are doing" that's you Kiki Gee, Haversack, Kentucky Bourbon and Stella (aged 65 with an iq to match) shows you have nothing to offer but spite and pettiness.( I thought you only focus on actions not on looks🤔 #Hypocrites). Your theories are always so wide of the mark it's hilarious....The "Hayters" are sore because they were played by a double agent (CB) yet AGAIN😎😎😎 Carry on with your banal chit chat about straws, clingfilm, and smart meters. You have NOTHING to offer and your jealousy and naked antagonism to Steph', Dan and other Chateau owners is glaringly obvious. Lalande IS the light of the internet and you lot with your frothing, irrational hatred are the darkness. As you were

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1d
Cannot wait for tonight's video from the Chateau. The "Hayters" are all fighting amongst themselves now🤪 thanks to CBs arrival and 3rd flounce off. So pleased things are going according to plan....And they cannot steal Steph's patreon videos any more👏

Pauline Sugarman
13h
Hi, I’m confused - who are the Hayters, who is CB, what is the 3rd flounce off. And, was someone stealing Stephanie’s videos?

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1w
Just had a sneek preview Stephanie and it looks WONDERFUL . Just you, Isabelle and the wonderful gardens🥰😘😘😘😘 . I shall settle down in our garden with nicely glass of Pouilly Fuissé to watch later. As my sis pointed out⬇ yesterday the haters and those jealous of the Chateau are reduced to chatting about their gardens and Philip Scofield these days. It's all getting rather samey &tired and like a failing comedian they just have no new material for their "yawn fest".Plus it is now full of dodgy newbies and "flying monkeys" eager to please for the moment.....

DIANE HODGETT

1w
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

CLARRIE BURNOUT

7d
You rock @Diane Hodgett👌😉🥰🥰

Holly Keller

3d
I have never read a single hate comment! I guess I’d have to read every comment to find one - they disappear into the ether to me!
Dear Burnout, gosh, I’ve been targeted again, cut to the bone 🤣 First I’m 65 (corrected that error), then my IQ is 65 (actually 142) but heyho, you go girl. Looking forward to you continuing to single handedly destroy CD one post at a time. Yours faithfully, Team Burnout 📣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
One more thing…Clarrie says I’m a hypocrite for “talking about a person’s looks in a hateful derogatory way.” Why, I never talk about their looks in a hateful, derogatory way! Except that time when I poked fun at Teabag’s flat butt. Oh…and when I pointed out Fanny’s grotesquely long fingers. And…I did say that PhiPhi’s lips resemble a certain part of the female anatomy. So, yes, I always make fun of their looks all the time! What was the question? Oh yes…I’m a hypocrite! 😆😆😆
Re-post the photo! re-post the photo! You know, that very special one.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did Fanny have a forehead lift or some type of procedure on her face that elevated her eyebrows an inch or so? Her eyebrows are slowly creeping up her forehead towards her hairline.
---

Look at phi phi’s face. He must be living every 26 year old man’s dream, admiring his mum’s new clothing. WTF.
I was thinking maybe a spray tan? Her face and chest look the same color in the last pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.