The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annelise did not want to get any hair on Mason's suit while cutting it but ..... that weirdo had chicken poo on it!!!
That guy is weird...... why didn't Fanny marry him - they are both grubby and strange.
Mind you ....... the Squirrel on the bread run was ........... o_O I think he wears those outfits for attention.
As for Nati feeling like Barbie - more like Barbie's Mother.
I spied a sulky FRK in the kitchen.
Why do they have to do "dress up" for every darn party??? They are not kids!!!
She mentioned sometime after lockdown that she got dumped. His IG showed him with another lady during lockdown. I dunno I just put things together in my wee little mind. I think she's VERY into him and he's like "Meh." Cute that her beard trots off to the guest room the second Mason is in town.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
why is Amories Brother never at any event? was he the one blurred out? makes one wonder? and yes Mare eeee has not been focused on in any video-
And when she is . . . she has a rather forced smile on her face.
---
The reason I posted that was because of this comment she made, but I forgot to attach it... So she's stuck there again, till someone offers her a ride..View attachment 2227274
Whaaat! Jeri Landers is giving Marie advice. These Youtubers all watch each other but I wasn't expecting that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Annelise did not want to get any hair on Mason's suit while cutting it but ..... that weirdo had chicken poo on it!!!
That guy is weird...... why didn't Fanny marry him - they are both grubby and strange.
Mind you ....... the Squirrel on the bread run was ........... o_O I think he wears those outfits for attention.
As for Nati feeling like Barbie - more like Barbie's Mother.
I spied a sulky FRK in the kitchen.
Why do they have to do "dress up" for every darn party??? They are not kids!!!
I was going to mention the Nattie dress that Amaury so "personally" gifted to her on HIS birthday but, got way laid!. Defo a throw back to the 60's. and not in the best corner of fashion either ~ FFS, she looks at least 10 yo than him. hey, is she? IMHO, Natti looked like the mother from the Brady Brunch et al genre! And, Amaury is the much younger, oldest son scenario - rather than the husband! 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
WOW! She has over 50K followers... I must go follow...
She is a great person. Her editing of videos is pretty rough but that’s because she doesn’t want to be a full time YouTuber.
She focuses her talents on garden, animals, and arts. i love her cooking receipts too.

There are more reasons why I like her but just watch a couple of her videos, it is always something new to see.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They are the perfect grubby match.
She was traipsing around in the garden beds in an Erdem gown with the train dragging along in the dirt.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Natti looked like the mother from the Brady Brunch et al genre! And, Amaury is the much younger, oldest son scenario - rather than the husband! 🤮
No..... not the Mother ........ the maid ----- Alice !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is a great person. Her editing of videos is pretty rough but that’s because she doesn’t want to be a full time YouTuber.
She focuses her talents on garden, animals, and arts. i love her cooking receipts too.

There are more reasons why I like her but just watch a couple of her videos, it is always something new to see.
I subscribed... I'll check her out :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And I missed the tattler named "Haversack" 🤔 Been here since thread 1, am I becoming forgetful ?
And I don’t believe I’ve ever targeted how someone looks. It doesn’t matter Burnout, carry on, 100% support your work.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is Fanny trying to kiss Annalise’s ass or use her to increase her views now that Dan‘s channel may become far more successful than her 4 channels combined!
I would assume Annalise did the wedding party’s hair? I hope so, kids require cash.

• Heart
Just calculated that sometime next week I'll be a VIP. Has someone thought to call the caterers?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
OK, just have to put this out now,, simply because it has bugged me right from the word go!
Just because @Clara Burnett, from her position of "the sermon on the mount" scenario, told everybody here that she was never going to divulge the details of Dan and Annalise's separation - and why. Oh, forgot, there were children involved!
But, she was more than happy to divulge stuff about Ollie, even though, he too has 2 young daughters = such a f'g hypocrite! :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I’ve not googled nor asked him this one. He has been in a real bad mood now for a week or two and has absolutely no sense of humour.
Time to turn his frown upside down - go on, ask him what a merkin is! I bet you'll make him laugh!!

• Haha

I have just watched a snippet, now that is my kind of lady. The beautiful garden lunch under a tree was simple and classy. I have a bit of spare time between cleaning out the chook run and irrigating the garden and will slowly binge watch. Thank you and others for the recommendation, I will be in seventh heaven.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Back by popular demand…PhiPhi’s liver lips…

View attachment 2227312

🤢🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 2227313

And Fanny’s grotesquely long fingers…

View attachment 2227324
Naughty step. RIGHT. NOW.

My tired brain wasn't warned properly, in advance for THAT! Those lips 🤮

The corners of those lips are hanging down, so he always looks dissatisfied.
---
She mentioned sometime after lockdown that she got dumped. His IG showed him with another lady during lockdown. I dunno I just put things together in my wee little mind. I think she's VERY into him and he's like "Meh." Cute that her beard trots off to the guest room the second Mason is in town.
She was dumped right before valentines day 2019. So she celebrated it with MPK.

🤮🤮🤮 for myself, because I remember this

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.