The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buy his teas, witches! They are always sold out.

Wait…did he say “samwidges”? Is that what you guys keep talking about with Stephanie saying “sandwitches”? This was when you were all talking about Stephanie’s pronunciation of the word “sandwich”. I must have said it out loud to myself 25 times like a crazy person. Lol…And I say “sandwitch”, and couldn’t figure out why that was wrong, and did I sound like Stephanie???? 😱 Until I just heard this guy say “samwidge” over and over again. Now, I think I get it! I think it’s a dialect thing. At least where I live in the in the US…we say “sandwitch”. I don’t know what’s going on with you Brits just changing the “n” to an “m”…lol…just kidding…I learn something new here every day! (I already knew what a merkin was at least and didn’t have to Google that one!) 🤣

PS: that cake looks delicious that he made. That he made in sloooooow motion. Geez. Why does he talk and move so slowly? I’ve never watched him before. But now I want that cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait…did he say “samwidges”? Is that what you guys keep talking about with Stephanie saying “sandwitches”? This was when you were all talking about Stephanie’s pronunciation of the word “sandwich”. I must have said it out loud to myself 25 times like a crazy person. Lol…And I say “sandwitch”, and couldn’t figure out why that was wrong, and did I sound like Stephanie???? 😱 Until I just heard this guy say “samwidge” over and over again. Now, I think I get it! I think it’s a dialect thing. At least where I live in the in the US…we say “sandwitch”. I don’t know what’s going on with you Brits just changing the “n” to an “m”…lol…just kidding…I learn something new here every day! (I already knew what a merkin was at least and didn’t have to Google that one!) 🤣

PS: that cake looks delicious that he made. That he made in sloooooow motion. Geez. Why does he talk and move so slowly? I’ve never watched him before. But now I want that cake.
We left the motherland for a reason. They could not pronounce sandwich. We are a nation who knows what a SAND-WITCH IS!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m the resident caterer , sandwiches & soup from me! Perhaps Turtle or Banana Foster cheesecake! Some other hag will mix the G&T cheers to all!!!

• Heart
Just calculated that sometime next week I'll be a VIP. Has someone thought to call the caterers?!
There was a red carpet somewhere, but I think it's on the floor of the men's toilets. We could drag it out for you, but it might be a bit wiffy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just calculated that sometime next week I'll be a VIP. Has someone thought to call the caterers?!
We are here for it @LurkingMeg.

---
I have just watched a snippet, now that is my kind of lady. The beautiful garden lunch under a tree was simple and classy. I have a bit of spare time between cleaning out the chook run and irrigating the garden and will slowly binge watch. Thank you and others for the recommendation, I will be in seventh heaven.
Wait until you see inside her garden shed. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tess has a great figure. She would look much better as a Brunette or she could take a short pixie cut instead of growing out the bleach. I think she would be quite stunning with her natural hair colour and cascading curls much more flattering than being a bottle blonde
She definitely looks stunning as a brunette, and the darker colour really brings out here eyes!

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 9.00.10 PM.png

• Wow
  • Heart

The correct pronunciation is sammich.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just use the German word for sandwich. Sandwich.

But grilled sandwiches we do do call Toast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
[/QUOTE] You all have me questioning what I say samdwitch or sandwich. I got my husband to say it couldn’t figure out what he was saying. It all sounds the same. I’m going to call it lunch! Maybe sub or hoagie🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@HalcyonOrganic …did you notice “hypocrite” that Clarrie Burnout used in her Pateon comment was mentioned again? Is Clarrie closer than we think? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.