The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone from Chateau land visited and filmed here. Was is Dan ????? If so, possibly his inspiration to buy his ruin ??
i don't know about dan, but i remember ryan visited it2 or 3 years ago. there was some drama with money, because they didn't accept cards and he had to drive somewhere to find atm and such.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
btw guys! Transactional Fanny invited Andy to make drawings of the chapel.

So is this going to be a download to print or will she actually print it and sell it through channels in USA/UK/AU?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I ask my daughter things all the time! I get "Mom (rolls eyes). Get off the internet."
I have learnt not to ask my son certain things, for fear that he might think I am loosing my marbles. Therefore, Google comes in very handy and truly eye opening, even, frightening sometimes too! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That's good of you. is this the latest cringy one of dancing or last week's one of Isabelle in the garden?
How can someone who pretends to be interested in the arts and culture; who was trained as an opera singer; who arranges concerts for guests, and who owns an expensive grand piano, not have it tuned regularly. That piano sounds like something rescued from a skip. I doubt if it has ever been tuned at LL. It probably wasn't helped by the way Snorty and co moved it either. I am surprised that Maria agrees to play it, she is talented but the actual sound of the instrument is ghastly. That, plus Fanny chortling loudly and Gerry never shutting up, was painful to hear. Fanny said everyone was dying with laughter at Gerry's dancing but they all, except Fanny, seemed bored stuff and miserable. The Ukrainian dancer loved being filmed and has rehearsed hand movements to rival Camilla. What a cringe fest! Poor patrons, that's the thanks they get for their generosity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi all, as @Karma baby! has taken a break, I figured I would record the Patreon video's until she's back - unless someones else wants to ofcourse. Not the best quality, but should do untill Karma baby! takes over again.

Just a quick little bit of background for more recent tattlers: I found this forum thanks to Michael's video about 'the hate site'. Before that I thought I was the only one doubting her story. Participated here for a bit, but found it too stressful (have C-PTSD so any conflict triggers me) so only read here these days.

Back to lurking now :giggle:

https://emalm.com/?v=grnOT
Thank you @tuffiti.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
btw guys! Transactional Fanny invited Andy to make drawings of the chapel.

So is this going to be a download to print or will she actually print it and sell it through channels in USA/UK/AU?
also the weird yoga woman everyone thinks is 003 flounce Clara was at the wedding-all 2nd tear friends only invited to the evening do. It was like a ghost of fucks past for old Fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How can someone who pretends to be interested in the arts and culture; who was trained as an opera singer; who arranges concerts for guests, and who owns an expensive grand piano, not have it tuned regularly. That piano sounds like something rescued from a skip. I doubt if it has ever been tuned at LL. It probably wasn't helped by the way Snorty and co moved it either. I am surprised that Maria agrees to play it, she is talented but theExa actual sound of the instrument is ghastly. That, plus Fanny chortling loudly and Gerry never shutting up, was painful to hear. Fanny said everyone was dying with laughter at Gerry's dancing but they all, except Fanny, seemed bored stuff and miserable. The Ukrainian dancer loved being filmed and has rehearsed hand movements to rival Camilla. What a cringe fest! Poor patrons, that's the thanks they get for their generosity.
Exactly. I have a piano and each time we move it, even to another room, it's supposed to be tuned! She doesn't seem to take care of anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
https://www.patreon.com/thechateaudiaries
Proof if ever needed Fanny has been deleting comments-she doesn't need patreons if they hold her to account yet next week she is going to talk about the Grand Salon. I hope that she rues the day she had such little regard for people who pay for her grifting arse. She is so ill mannered. So what will be the go on the Grand Salon next week- more delays? I think Fanny is concerned a bit at the moment because she never normally comments on patreon and this is two weeks in a row, let's see what next week brings. She is so full of shite as if anyone wants to watch Gerry being the butt of the joke whilst thinking people are laughing with him when in fact his sister is laughing at him.

Matthew Jones
7h
I was excited when I received a notification to say that this weeks video was up. But I did feel that I had seen most of this in the free/for all video this week. Looking forward to next weeks :)

Stephanie Jarvis
1h
I think a couple of people have felt that way, so I'll try to keep the Patreon updates and Chateau Diaries content a little more separate in future

Jude Booth
7h
I thought so too - whilst I guess there will at times be some overlap I’m a little disappointed at this weeks update - not withstanding the beauty of the music though.

Stephanie Jarvis
1h
I'm sorry about that, I'd only put a little clip of the dance and none of the other pieces, so I thought it would be nice to share the evening in its entirety. Next week's update will be something completely different, as I'll be updating on the chapel and the grand salon.

Damn! She replied like she understood their concerns? That’s what she did with me when I said we had already seen Davy’s garden plans. She replied to me on the Pateon comments, acted all concerned, and in the same minute (I have time stamped documents to prove it), she reported me to Patreon for “bullying and harassment”, and removed me as a Patron. Sorry, Matthew Jones and Jude Booth. Your time is up! Hope you find your way to Tattle soon!

But, this shows that she is reading the comments and is letting Clarrie’s remain. Hmm.

@Just Grift Wood - Very eloquently said about Gerry letting his sister laugh at him, instead of with him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
No renovations
Or evidence of Patreon
Revenue bring properly spent because the
Darn grifter is too busy watching herself on tv.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Let me wake up from my bed so I can see my daddy hold my boob. I have seen this before and everytime it still amazes me, why? Definitely Daddy Jarvis was one sick dude.
There's something not quite right with Stephanie either, wanting to wake up to that painting each morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So Dan is out. Annalise is in. Dan wasn’t even invited to Amaury’s party I guess they truly are estranged.
I find it odd that it was Michael Potts friends going to the wedding. Some very conspicuous attendees.
Actually I thought SJ did look pretty Snorty not so much. Mason cleans up nicely hopefully they cleaned the chick poo. He seemed unperturbed laying in the dirt with chicks all over him. Polar opposite of the Princess.

Reactions: 19
I checked out the patreon vid.

The only laughable thing about it was the title which @tuffiti provided! : Fanny patreon Cringe fest!
on point guys it was a cringe fest. She literally put Maria's last weeks performance out 3/4 pieces from various composers, and the awkward dance! no wonder that the patreons were disappointed! that's it. this was shown last week! She could have added this as extra video but definitely not as a patreon video. Shame on you, you shameless new flues!
Exactly what I said when @Lady Avonlea kindly gave her synopsis of the Patreon vlog early this morning, even though I hadn't obviously watched it. BUT, more importantly some of her patrons even commented as that being the case too - just a repeat of her CD YT release last Sunday. So, in essence, they are asking, in polite terms - what exactly are we paying for - obviously, nothing exclusive?
IMHO, she is mocking her Patrons and, as we know here all too well, taking advantage of the vulnerable too.
Truly diabolical and absolutely shocking.
And then, gets others in her domain/circle, to attack/abuse her patrons too.
What an absolute piece of low life SJ is in her quest to fill her future off-shore retirement fund. 🤮

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I just looked it up:
"As nouns the difference between stole and tippet
is that stole is an ecclesiastical garment while tippet is a shoulder covering, typically the fur of a fox, with long ends that dangle in front."
That's interesting.
Maybe it's down to a country's vernacular.
My mother in law wore a mink stole to my wedding.
And I am familiar with the term 'tippet'.
I found a fox tippet, with head and tail in tact, at my parents in law when we were preparing their house for sale.
We assumed it was a grandparent's.

Reactions: 10
Tonights flog comments:

Rowan Dowland
28 minutes ago
Can’t wait to learn how the hundreds of thousands of dollars donated by Patrons each year will be spent on the long list of chateau restoration projects…

caroline gooder
57 minutes ago
Marie has put out a vlog on the beautiful bouquet
emoji_u1f490.png
she did for the kitchen. Please check it out.
emoji_u2764.png

AA7nvArmnI_uGh-rhf9eBvQQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Holly Keller
36 minutes ago
Marie was kind of ignored in this video.

1 hour ago
I didn’t notice Amaury in shock…did I miss something?
emoji_u1f914.png

Aleta
1 hour ago
Philip's outfit
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f602.png

1 reply

sz-Bp5zdDUtCFtHJoNk3zFcQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sandra Ford
1 hour ago
He got dressed in the dark ,not a good look

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So Dan is out. Annalise is in. Dan wasn’t even invited to Amaury’s party I guess they truly are estranged.
I thought it was nice that Amaury had invited Nick Tree and Dave the cleaner to the party.

If it was true that Tess actually married in 2022, maybe that was just an evening party to celebrate a year later for some reason and she donned her wedding dress especially or maybe it was just a civil wedding last year. Who knows? Wonder if there was a chapel wedding. None of that circle of friends has a very good track record of stable relationships! PJ looked ridiculous both in the party outfit and in the jumper and shorts he had on in the morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.