The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y'all better leave my little Nick Fafford alone. I was a day one fan. When he broke up with his sugar daddy I wanted names and phone numbers. HOW DARE HE. He's the SWEETEST. Who is sugar daddy going to find who serves him tea on the Queen mother's china? (I know it's from the Royal gift shop, shut up). He tries so hard to get it right. He's precious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Y'all better leave my little Nick Fafford alone. I was a day one fan. When he broke up with his sugar daddy I wanted names and phone numbers. HOW DARE HE. He's the SWEETEST. Who is sugar daddy going to find who serves him tea on the Queen mother's china? (I know it's from the Royal gift shop, shut up). He tries so hard to get it right. He's precious.
I would love to have tea with Nicholas Foreskin! High tea. I’d have to be high to make it through! Plus I’d have to practice eating scones. Grabbing by the rim and pulling apart. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Shut the front door! Sorry baybays, I'm hanging with @MRShavershamsdress right now! Hey, since I am here, can you make me a "sand witch" and let me try on your shoes?
Gurlfriend, I have aircraft carrier feet! I suppose we could stuff some socks in the toes…fresh out of sammiches but I just made gaspacho and a fresh pan of rosemary parm focaccia. Will that work for snackies?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Gurlfriend, I have aircraft carrier feet! I suppose we could stuff some socks in the toes…fresh out of sammiches but I just made gaspacho and a fresh pan of rosemary parm focaccia. Will that work for snackies?
You had me at the rosemary parm focaccia! Don't worry, I have really big feet for a girl (size 11 US, 42 EU, but sometimes a 12 or 43 depending on the maker- Jimmy Choos run small, so I'm at a 42.5 in those!)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I do miss the Count of MC ….I am here off and on due to life.
I was thinking about what’s probably an inadvertent mistagging earlier. As the Clara-on-it’s-own name appears to be an inactive account, at least there isn’t a “live” Tattler receiving notifications about a forum to which they’ve never contributed!

View attachment 2226355
P
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! NOT JERI! NO PLEASE! I FOLLOW HER.
So do I follow jeri. I was a bit shocked when I read hopalong hollow
---
She is a great person. Her editing of videos is pretty rough but that’s because she doesn’t want to be a full time YouTuber.
She focuses her talents on garden, animals, and arts. i love her cooking receipts too.

There are more reasons why I like her but just watch a couple of her videos, it is always something new to see.
I watched her build a greenhouse using wooden doors and other reclaimed stuff, then painted it. No mean feat for an older lady

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We are here for it @LurkingMeg.

---

Wait until you see inside her garden shed. ❤
Gorgeous. I noticed her fabulous, creative, working hands before she mentioned it and it made me feel a whole lot better! I remember once someone commented on Kirsty's garden nails, those nails are a sign of a "doer". I couldn't imagine having a lover with indoor lady hands like PhiPhi's.
As a derail.....quite some time ago a lady I knew was to meet Prince Charles and her hands and nails were lovely working hands with a story. She slapped some red nail polish on to hide the stains, put on some clean clothes and off she went to the function. He would have been engrossed with her story.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I seriously love you @HalcyonOrganic ! How have I never seen this?!? 😂😂😂 Even better than it being a Mrs. Crocombe parody, this could very well be Maria in the kitchen at the Shitoo- "And for dessert, I made an onion and raisin pudding!"
Today I’m going to prepare a Turbot. For this recipe, you will need… TURBOT! 😆❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.