The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
200w (6).gif

Christian WeπŸ‘‡
1686220772074.png

Tess' party (2).jpg

πŸ‘‡ Ruth Kelly, in the background, flirting with the men.
Tess SJ 2015.jpg

Michael Potts πŸ‘‡
Tess, Potty and some (3).jpg

Adam Guettel πŸ‘‡
1686222075384.png

Anthony Skinner πŸ‘‡
1686220991771.png
1686221032881.png

1686227366471.png

more pics. πŸ‘‡

Gilles HurbainπŸ‘‡
1686222673129.png

1686222209389.png

1686222521713.png

892afeb4-bbe0-4879-ba66-0394a15389e8_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My sister in law is in Prescott Ontario, 60mins from Ottawa it’s very bad in her area, basically all of southern Ontario is affected
My son showed me a site called firesmokedotca, it shows how the smoke is moving.. it's really overcast here but looks like the breezes from lake Huron and Georgian Bay are pushing it away from us, I don't smell smoke today which is good.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I mean they really do boggle the mind. As "toxic" as they think we are, MANY of us are businesses people and trying to teach these MORONS how NOT TO BE POOR. And these absolute assholes take offense to that. Okay then...this forum will be even MORE fun watching y'all sink rather than swim so go ahead on. Who wants popcorn? I refer them to every Hollywood star or athlete living in poverty, who thought the party would never end. Doesn't matter how much Mummy and Gerry leave Fanny, she will blow through that in a heartbeat.
Exactly.
A certain decades long standing UK TV presenter who let power go to his head far too much, recently got promptly knocked off his pedestal for manipulating, bullying and lying. Such a shame - NOT! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy birthday to you don’t let ashenfraudie ruin your day, she certainly enjoys her month of birthday celebrations
Enjoy your beautiful birthday bouquet! Just don't envision your brother hoping into your bed with you to present you with your birthday flowers in the same manner Gerry does!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Finally posted at 6:00 am. Paris time - Fanny & Snorty are away visiting Chateau Love, so given the late upload I can only assume the wifi isn't good there. 🀣

While visiting Chateau Love, Fanny is going to be filming for her Grand Tours vlog in the region. Fanny says she's never been there before, but I recall she visited their place for wine tasting one evening - anyone have the pics?

No mention of Tess's wedding - was Fanny not invited?

June 8 patron video - nothing to watch - it's an extended version of Maria's piano concert and Gerry 'dancing' with Elana. Fanny assures us all the guests were really enjoying it, even the couple whose faces were blocked out, and everyone laughing hysterically. Fanny needs to learn how to read the room. Most of the time they were trying to find somewhere else to look out of embarrassment. They were bloody in shock, couldn't keep a straight face and even the poor dog was wondering what the hell was going on. Don't think Gerry can remember the last time, if ever, he's had that much thrusting, especially on the dance floor no less.

June 11 CD - will be Amuary's BD celebrations.

June 15 patron video - will be an indepth review of the chapel renovations as Fanny has recently met with the architect. She's told the architect what budget she has and plans to proceed with the structural work, but not the interior painting.

Not much to watch in this vlog. 23 minutes long. Patron's definitely not getting their money's worth this week.
1 min - Fanny explaining where there are and upcoming vlog
2.5 mins. - Maria explaining what she is playing
13.5 mins. - Maria playing the piano (3 different songs)
5 mins. - Extended version Maria playing while Gerry & Elana 'waltz'?
1 min, - Fanny sending much love
Thank you @Lady Avonlea ❀

24f8d518e9114747aa2a764b68a30e54.gif

1686228762400.png

1686228773540.png
1686228783791.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The bedroom’s (two?) in the cottage are upstairs. Philip is walking into Nick and Marie’s kitchen.
Is that bag Annalise hairdressing kit? He had his locks dyed and I imagine they used the cottage sink? Maybe….there is hot water there πŸ™„πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone is stirring the pot, they like to do that occasionally saying we’re mean girls just ignore ❀
I'm happy to be called a 'mean girl'. Badge of honour that, after being sweetness and light all my life! πŸ˜† As opposed to ignoring, I'd rather find out why the pot stirrer is feeling marginalised and left out. That's gotta be hurtful, and that's not why we are here. We are a community with one goal. It was our dear friend Jeeves who first mentioned that our corner of Tattle was becoming a clique. My own opinions might differ greatly from Jeeves at times, but that doesn't mean I don't respect hers. And more to the point, Jeeves has contributed much to our discussion on the HMN and her posts have been funny, insightful and informative. Jeeves has many fans here, thanks to her humourous opinions. Her contributions shouldn't be ignored. No-one's should. If we do that, then we really are becoming a clique.

Mug_Mock-up_b0baf1f4-8aec-4994-8d1f-0760b65fb908_large.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As opposed to ignoring, I'd rather find out why the pot stirrer is feeling marginalised and left out. It was our dear friend Jeeves who first mentioned that our corner of Tattle was becoming a clique. My own opinions might differ greatly from Jeeves at times, but that doesn't mean I don't respect hers. And more to the point, Jeeves has contributed much to our discussion on the HMN and her posts have been funny, insightful and informative. Jeeves has many fans here, thanks to her humourous opinions. Her contributions shouldn't be ignored. No-one's should. If we do that, then we really are becoming a clique.

View attachment 2225939
I love Jeeves especially her and Heathcliffe together it is hilarious. If we silence people chase them off we are no better than the psycho Grannies and Bacon eater etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
For the life of me, if I was away at a place like this, I'd want at least a bus route.. So she's stuck there 24/7.. in the old days they'd all pile in the car and have day trips, but now Fanny is monopolized by Snorts, there's no car to be had...

• Heart
View attachment 2225653
Christian WeπŸ‘‡
View attachment 2225572
View attachment 2225609

πŸ‘‡ Ruth Kelly, in the background, flirting with the men.
View attachment 2225604
Michael Potts πŸ‘‡
View attachment 2225607
Adam Guettel πŸ‘‡
View attachment 2225627
Anthony Skinner πŸ‘‡
View attachment 2225579View attachment 2225581
View attachment 2225788
more pics. πŸ‘‡

Gilles HurbainπŸ‘‡
View attachment 2225642
View attachment 2225629
View attachment 2225639
View attachment 2225820
Tess has a great figure. She would look much better as a Brunette or she could take a short pixie cut instead of growing out the bleach. I think she would be quite stunning with her natural hair colour and cascading curls much more flattering than being a bottle blonde

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Finally posted at 6:00 am. Paris time - Fanny & Snorty are away visiting Chateau Love, so given the late upload I can only assume the wifi isn't good there. 🀣

While visiting Chateau Love, Fanny is going to be filming for her Grand Tours vlog in the region. Fanny says she's never been there before, but I recall she visited their place for wine tasting one evening - anyone have the pics?

No mention of Tess's wedding - was Fanny not invited?

June 8 patron video - nothing to watch - it's an extended version of Maria's piano concert and Gerry 'dancing' with Elana. Fanny assures us all the guests were really enjoying it, even the couple whose faces were blocked out, and everyone laughing hysterically. Fanny needs to learn how to read the room. Most of the time they were trying to find somewhere else to look out of embarrassment. They were bloody in shock, couldn't keep a straight face and even the poor dog was wondering what the hell was going on. Don't think Gerry can remember the last time, if ever, he's had that much thrusting, especially on the dance floor no less.

June 11 CD - will be Amuary's BD celebrations.

June 15 patron video - will be an indepth review of the chapel renovations as Fanny has recently met with the architect. She's told the architect what budget she has and plans to proceed with the structural work, but not the interior painting.

Not much to watch in this vlog. 23 minutes long. Patron's definitely not getting their money's worth this week.
1 min - Fanny explaining where there are and upcoming vlog
2.5 mins. - Maria explaining what she is playing
13.5 mins. - Maria playing the piano (3 different songs)
5 mins. - Extended version Maria playing while Gerry & Elana 'waltz'?
1 min, - Fanny sending much love
Who can use google lense etc to fund out where Fanny’s dress was from? Tech cavewoman hereπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
For the life of me, if I was away at a place like this, I'd want at least a bus route.. So she's stuck there 24/7.. in the old days they'd all pile in the car and have day trips, but now Fanny is monopolized by Snorts, there's no car to be had...
wonder if they have taken her to Chateau Love or if she has been left at Chateaub hell

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm happy to be called a 'mean girl'. Badge of honour that, after being sweetness and light all my life! πŸ˜† As opposed to ignoring, I'd rather find out why the pot stirrer is feeling marginalised and left out. That's gotta be hurtful, and that's not why we are here. We are a community with one goal. It was our dear friend Jeeves who first mentioned that our corner of Tattle was becoming a clique. My own opinions might differ greatly from Jeeves at times, but that doesn't mean I don't respect hers. And more to the point, Jeeves has contributed much to our discussion on the HMN and her posts have been funny, insightful and informative. Jeeves has many fans here, thanks to her humourous opinions. Her contributions shouldn't be ignored. No-one's should. If we do that, then we really are becoming a clique.

View attachment 2225939
I wasn’t referring to Jeeves, I respect her opinions, the person I was commenting on only seems to comment that we are mean or cliquey although Ive never seen evidence of this towards her and others have tried to engage with her in a nice way

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is that bag Annalise hairdressing kit? He had his locks dyed and I imagine they used the cottage sink? Maybe….there is hot water there πŸ™„πŸ€£
So does that mean phi phi and Gerry are sharing the bed with the King Charles headboard in phi phi’s ”study/ bedroom”? Just run Gerry, being featured on Chateau DIY is not worth it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.