The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Jeeves especially her and Heathcliffe together it is hilarious. If we silence people chase them off we are no better than the psycho Grannies and Bacon eater etc
But it must be obviously that WE were used for a person’s own agenda against lalande.

Words have been used to many times as an offensive weapon, becoming more aggressively.

The last few month should have shown that we tattlers didn’t get a lot of honesty and respect from whoever is behind Clara.

We were goaded and used by one single person who seeks revenge against lalande.

And when things didn’t go out as planned, we were called out by her with ridiculous excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I thought that more recently. There were subtle changes in the dialogue. Almost as if an English, English speaker was writing and then an non English speaker from a country where a lot of English was spoken in everyday life (I'm thinking Holland)...
I’ve thought that myself and got shouted down for my troubles. It’s really more noticeable if you binge on Clara’s posts. I wouldn’t have seen it otherwise. Also to those tagging Clara to offer them your support it would probably be more helpful if you tagged them correctly. Lately there’s been a spate of tattlers just tagging at Clara instead of at Clara Burnett. Some poor tattler is getting notifications for a thread they don’t participate in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my oh myyyy oh la la and everything in between! Why is Cloe still a patreon? That lady talked sense and has always been very polite while directing questions and she gets deleted. Come to the dark side Cloe!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Purple/Mauve LalaLande and a bright blue fountain ??? Yik.

Gosh those trees with those electric fence lights are shockers.... perhaps- literally !!!! ⚡⚡⚡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So Chloe is getting tit again and now is either me or Lady Avonlea. Why is Fanny allowing this to go on? I find it odd-Chloe is either being obtuse or is truly mystified. Sure this won't help poor old Chloe. Has she ever eviscerated Fanny seems very strong language. I think Clarrie is someone from the Chateau it is the only explanation at this point. The rest f the comments are all glowing.

Chloe Hutton
2h
Hi Stephanie I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and that Vivienne is well. I just wanted to clarify a few things: are you happy for patreons like me to ask questions? Since I posted on here a few weeks ago just asking a few questions and making some suggestions, I have been harangued on here by fellow patreons called a "hater" etc which I have ignored . I became a patreon because I want to support you with the restoration of the chateau. Since then I have had a number of patreons (I assume as many seem to use assumed names) track me down in my real life through emails and on my social media pages calling me a "hater" and some weird names like "Grifty". All very odd. Now I was under the impression that you welcomed patreons input and I also thought this was meant to be a safe place for discussion. It maybe time to say what you want from us again and I would also like you to say how you feel about other patreons contacting individuals in real life making weird comments and obviously trying to be threatening. I don't think this sort of behaviour is in line with you brand at all and I am sure you will find it concerning and it maybe why other people have withdrawn their support. I have noticed my comments or questions in the past have been deleted just for asking questions, but people can tell me to get off here, call me a "hater", (which is a peculiar term) and their comments remain? I am sure you get lets of loons contacting you, but I honestly never thought you would need to use an assumed name to be a patreon. Seemingly some feel like are like a pack of hunt dogs who feel it is acceptable to take their unpleasantness into real life, which I find very strange. I have never been rude on here, hopefully always measured, not always glowing about progress, but constructive, if that is not welcome you can just say, but I do think the past few weeks shenanigans from some on here are clearly not what you expect from supporters and I certainly don't expect to be stalked and receive insults on my personal platforms just as a result of being a patreon. I think this is a serous concern and needs to be addressed.

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1h
Yes have seen your comments on the other sites boasting about how you have infiltrated Stephanie's Patreon on the lowest tier and then you report back to give synopsis on her weekly videos.(If you are NOT Grifty I suggest you are L Avonlea) You are NOT here in good faith are you and we know that possibly you and one other are going to try and attempt to do some illegal downloading (as Karma B has left) of the videos for your "hayter" pals to dissect in the usual nasty manner. I do not believe anyone has emailed you on here. I comment on here when you comment...publish the emails. You are ONLY here to cause trouble for Lalande and are a troll.

CLARRIE BURNOUT
57min
You come on here week after week to eviscerate Stephanie and other Patreons have also called you out on your haranguing which begs the question if you have issues and are disgruntled with so much of the wonderful Lalande life shown then why are you still a Patreon. You wish to cause trouble it would seem👏🤔

Chloe Hutton
52min
This is the kind of nonsense I am talking about I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Are you one of the people who have been littering my social media? Is this your real name so I can check it out? I don't have assumed names I do not comment on YouTube I leave my comments here on patron which is appropriate. Just to spell it out for you my name is Chloe and I would appreciate it if you wish to talk to me you do it here not on my social media. You are exceptionally rude, you talk in utter riddles that I can't even decipher. You are not doing Stephanie any favours your vitriol and fantastical language is not good for her brand. I believe if I was a "hayter" (whatever that is)as you term it I would not use my real name would I. This is getting like some virtual school playground and not appealing. This is the last time I will respond to your diatribe because to be honest it doesn't even warrant a response.
It’s quite obvious you’re not Chloe. How do I know?!? If you were you wouldn’t be commenting on Patreon about this. You would’ve reported the harrassers for doxxing as well as Stephanie’s staff. You’re too savvy to be Chloe. ClearlyCraCra is an idiot on top of being a burnout!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I recieved this lovely bouquet from my brother
( my birthday) I hate that Fanny & FK have ruined flower bouquets for me! I used to love them, now I’m meh!!!
Happy Birthday, don’t let Fanny and FK ruin bouquets for you as yours is beautiful and doesn’t even begin to resemble anything they would throw together. 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So Chloe is getting tit again and now is either me or Lady Avonlea. Why is Fanny allowing this to go on? I find it odd-Chloe is either being obtuse or is truly mystified. Sure this won't help poor old Chloe. Has she ever eviscerated Fanny seems very strong language. I think Clarrie is someone from the Chateau it is the only explanation at this point. The rest f the comments are all glowing.

Chloe Hutton
2h
Hi Stephanie I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and that Vivienne is well. I just wanted to clarify a few things: are you happy for patreons like me to ask questions? Since I posted on here a few weeks ago just asking a few questions and making some suggestions, I have been harangued on here by fellow patreons called a "hater" etc which I have ignored . I became a patreon because I want to support you with the restoration of the chateau. Since then I have had a number of patreons (I assume as many seem to use assumed names) track me down in my real life through emails and on my social media pages calling me a "hater" and some weird names like "Grifty". All very odd. Now I was under the impression that you welcomed patreons input and I also thought this was meant to be a safe place for discussion. It maybe time to say what you want from us again and I would also like you to say how you feel about other patreons contacting individuals in real life making weird comments and obviously trying to be threatening. I don't think this sort of behaviour is in line with you brand at all and I am sure you will find it concerning and it maybe why other people have withdrawn their support. I have noticed my comments or questions in the past have been deleted just for asking questions, but people can tell me to get off here, call me a "hater", (which is a peculiar term) and their comments remain? I am sure you get lets of loons contacting you, but I honestly never thought you would need to use an assumed name to be a patreon. Seemingly some feel like are like a pack of hunt dogs who feel it is acceptable to take their unpleasantness into real life, which I find very strange. I have never been rude on here, hopefully always measured, not always glowing about progress, but constructive, if that is not welcome you can just say, but I do think the past few weeks shenanigans from some on here are clearly not what you expect from supporters and I certainly don't expect to be stalked and receive insults on my personal platforms just as a result of being a patreon. I think this is a serous concern and needs to be addressed.

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1h
Yes have seen your comments on the other sites boasting about how you have infiltrated Stephanie's Patreon on the lowest tier and then you report back to give synopsis on her weekly videos.(If you are NOT Grifty I suggest you are L Avonlea) You are NOT here in good faith are you and we know that possibly you and one other are going to try and attempt to do some illegal downloading (as Karma B has left) of the videos for your "hayter" pals to dissect in the usual nasty manner. I do not believe anyone has emailed you on here. I comment on here when you comment...publish the emails. You are ONLY here to cause trouble for Lalande and are a troll.

CLARRIE BURNOUT
57min
You come on here week after week to eviscerate Stephanie and other Patreons have also called you out on your haranguing which begs the question if you have issues and are disgruntled with so much of the wonderful Lalande life shown then why are you still a Patreon. You wish to cause trouble it would seem👏🤔

Chloe Hutton
52min
This is the kind of nonsense I am talking about I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Are you one of the people who have been littering my social media? Is this your real name so I can check it out? I don't have assumed names I do not comment on YouTube I leave my comments here on patron which is appropriate. Just to spell it out for you my name is Chloe and I would appreciate it if you wish to talk to me you do it here not on my social media. You are exceptionally rude, you talk in utter riddles that I can't even decipher. You are not doing Stephanie any favours your vitriol and fantastical language is not good for her brand. I believe if I was a "hayter" (whatever that is)as you term it I would not use my real name would I. This is getting like some virtual school playground and not appealing. This is the last time I will respond to your diatribe because to be honest it doesn't even warrant a response.
If it wasn’t for the fact that Burnout posts haven’t been taken down I’d surmise Burnout is one of us. Burnout is doing a tremendous job of destroying CD one post at a time. Therefore Burnout is from the dump, or a lacky. They are literally destroying themselves from the inside. Hope Burnout lives up to ‘it’s’ name.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@mrsp67 Happy Birthday! The flowers are beautiful! What a thoughtful brother. I haven’t seen bouquets at the shitoo to rival those. So enjoy and have a wonderful day!

• Heart
https://www.patreon.com/thechateaudiaries
Proof if ever needed Fanny has been deleting comments-she doesn't need patreons if they hold her to account yet next week she is going to talk about the Grand Salon. I hope that she rues the day she had such little regard for people who pay for her grifting arse. She is so ill mannered. So what will be the go on the Grand Salon next week- more delays? I think Fanny is concerned a bit at the moment because she never normally comments on patreon and this is two weeks in a row, let's see what next week brings. She is so full of shite as if anyone wants to watch Gerry being the butt of the joke whilst thinking people are laughing with him when in fact his sister is laughing at him.

Matthew Jones
7h
I was excited when I received a notification to say that this weeks video was up. But I did feel that I had seen most of this in the free/for all video this week. Looking forward to next weeks :)

Stephanie Jarvis
1h
I think a couple of people have felt that way, so I'll try to keep the Patreon updates and Chateau Diaries content a little more separate in future

Jude Booth

7h
I thought so too - whilst I guess there will at times be some overlap I’m a little disappointed at this weeks update - not withstanding the beauty of the music though.

Stephanie Jarvis

1h
I'm sorry about that, I'd only put a little clip of the dance and none of the other pieces, so I thought it would be nice to share the evening in its entirety. Next week's update will be something completely different, as I'll be updating on the chapel and the grand salon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Exactly.
A certain decades long standing UK TV presenter who let power go to his head far too much, recently got promptly knocked off his pedestal for manipulating, bullying and lying. Such a shame - NOT! ;)
I disliked him the first time I saw him in the broom cupboard with Gordon the Goafer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Tess’ wedding is all over chateauverse instagram. Tess, Dana, Annalise… pics everywhere. It’s almost like you were there.
From what I’ve seen of it on here....
It looks like it was a “hot mess” to use the somewhat dated terminology!
Best analogy I could come up with. 😳🤦🏼‍♀️😮
I go to work for 3 days....
and come back to this??? 😮🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Did Fanny have a forehead lift or some type of procedure on her face that elevated her eyebrows an inch or so? Her eyebrows are slowly creeping up her forehead towards her hairline.
---
Look at phi phi’s face. He must be living every 26 year old man’s dream, admiring his mum’s new clothing. WTF.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Selmar the dancing handyman ….Tats house is not on the market anytime soon. Bookings are possible for October to stay there. Just another fantasy tale.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.