The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally posted at 6:00 am. Paris time - Fanny & Snorty are away visiting Chateau Love, so given the late upload I can only assume the wifi isn't good there. 🤣

While visiting Chateau Love, Fanny is going to be filming for her Grand Tours vlog in the region. Fanny says she's never been there before, but I recall she visited their place for wine tasting one evening - anyone have the pics?

No mention of Tess's wedding - was Fanny not invited?

June 8 patron video - nothing to watch - it's an extended version of Maria's piano concert and Gerry 'dancing' with Elana. Fanny assures us all the guests were really enjoying it, even the couple whose faces were blocked out, and everyone laughing hysterically. Fanny needs to learn how to read the room. Most of the time they were trying to find somewhere else to look out of embarrassment. They were bloody in shock, couldn't keep a straight face and even the poor dog was wondering what the hell was going on. Don't think Gerry can remember the last time, if ever, he's had that much thrusting, especially on the dance floor no less.

June 11 CD - will be Amuary's BD celebrations.

June 15 patron video - will be an indepth review of the chapel renovations as Fanny has recently met with the architect. She's told the architect what budget she has and plans to proceed with the structural work, but not the interior painting.

Not much to watch in this vlog. 23 minutes long. Patron's definitely not getting their money's worth this week.
1 min - Fanny explaining where there are and upcoming vlog
2.5 mins. - Maria explaining what she is playing
13.5 mins. - Maria playing the piano (3 different songs)
5 mins. - Extended version Maria playing while Gerry & Elana 'waltz'?
1 min, - Fanny sending much love
I reckon Gerry was going for a full-on tittie face plant there. Elena (?) had the good grace to avert the situation...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
My neighbors have used moth balls scattered in the gardens to fend off cats, I guess they don't like the smell. ( neither do I , reminds me of my grannies closet where she stored her fox neck drape thing) I guess it was a thing back then
I’ve never heard them called that, my mother called them fur stoles, she had a few with feet and heads the jaw clipped to the tail around your neck, rather gross

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 20
A. Philip looks as if he ate some dodgy mushrooms with his peas and
B. Check out the length of Stephanie's pointer finger.
With her funny bottomed face she looks more and more like ET. Snorts just looks like someone who has not seen daylight his entire life, very heavy eyed and pallid complexion

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve never heard them called that, my mother called them fur stoles, she had a few with feet and heads the jaw clipped to the tail around your neck, rather gross
My mother and grandmother had one too. Also called them stoles. But, the vegan in me is sad. It seems a little gauche now even though it was all the rage back in the day. 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I cant understand why they are always room and bed hopping. Pick a room and stick with it. There are loads of rooms in the farmhouse. Why not put Gerry in the cottage. He is only there for a few days. Very weird indeed.
I thought he was getting an apartment there? It's been 3 years or more.. what's the hold up? Amaury has been kicking rocks, literally, finding jobs to do.. Why doesn't Gerry have somewhere of his own there by now? Maybe she's waiting for Mummy to fund it?

Reactions: 21
I think I have been here a while now but no where near as long as you and you always cheer me up make me laugh and I like your style. I am missing Heathcliffe, Cristo, Billy Budd, Karma Baby and Clara and let's face it we all get tit when we first arrive, it is like a wedgey for the new kid. I think we are all drifting off slightly because the content is just so bloody pitiful, the travel flogs are worse and even the Smug's are boring now too. I would have liked to have kept Selmar here, I never understand hostility to newbies I mean it is not as though we are in M16 tracking down some megalomaniac hell bent on genocide. I am actually struggling to watch Stephanie at all because she is so fake in every way and she grates on me so badly. Life is not fair and sometimes someone really rather unpleasant manages to flourish at the expense of others, but this little trollop actually manages to sound magnanimous about it. She is honestly beneath contempt, the stunts she pulled at Ian's funeral, her deplorable behaviour to MM and I suspect @Jules100 we are about to see her trump card as you said. She will announce that her and The Pube without a prick are engaged, but she will only marry him once the chapel is completed because she promised Daddy Derek she would marry there. I can see her now, taut pulsating forehead with veins popping out like A roads on a map. Her cold dead cod eyes will be put under the bluest filter and Maria (the haughty baby Tudor lookalike) will make fake dew drops which she will distribute down Fanny's rosacea ridden face as fake tears. The Grannies will be reaching for their clutch bags and sending their last dimes to make this wanton waste of space dreams come true.
---

I didn't see much as I was just behind just her saying goodbye,. Been unto my neck in real life so not tattling as much as I like
I care too. Pleased to see @Clara has returned to the fold. You are correct Jeeves, very much cliquey.
I don’t see what y’all are seeing? Is there a cool kids lunch table? Am I in am I out?? So confused! Pretty much thought we are just a bunch of bored adults talking tit about a thief who had pulled the wool over most of our eyes for a bit! And we were ashamed and shocked so came here to vent! But, I’ve only been here since Mike Peth outed Tattle! So maybe I don’t know, as nobody has ever been rude to me! Also I have met a Few Tattlers in person so I know not flying anywhere.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
So Chloe's comments have been deleted from patreon and Clarrie's remain
Obviously Chloe talks sense whenever she posts but in all seriousness would you remain as a patreon if you were always ignored by the precious princess who you are trying to help and then constantly harangued by the vile team of supporters. Either Chloe is one of us and takes it for the team so tartlets can be kept in the loop or she is extremely forgiving.
And why does Caroline NoGooder always refer to Kirsty as Kristy. She/he/they have done this since Kirsty appeared on the scene. For some one who likes to be right it makes no sense.

I feel embarrassed to admit this but I like kebabs (especially after drinking) what does that say about me? Eeeek don’t tell me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t see what y’all are seeing? Is there a cool kids lunch table? Am I in am I out?? So confused! Pretty much thought we are just a bunch of bored adults talking tit about a thief who had pulled the wool over most of our eyes for a bit! And we were ashamed and shocked so came here to vent! But, I’ve only been here since Mike Peth outed Tattle! So maybe I don’t know, as nobody has ever been rude to me! Also I have met a Few Tattlers in person so I know not flying anywhere.
Someone is stirring the pot, they like to do that occasionally saying we’re mean girls just ignore ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So Chloe's comments have been deleted from patreon and Clarrie's remain. Is Stephanie going mad she is literally telling her patreons hunt down and bully anyone who asks herany questions. This raises serious concerns.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I recieved this lovely bouquet from my brother
( my birthday) I hate that Fanny & FK have ruined flower bouquets for me! I used to love them, now I’m meh!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I recieved this lovely bouquet from my brother
( my birthday) I hate that Fanny & FK have ruined flower bouquets for me! I used to love them, now I’m meh!!!
Happy birthday to you don’t let ashenfraudie ruin your day, she certainly enjoys her month of birthday celebrations

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.