The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In France you can take the mushrooms you’ve collected to the pharmacy and the druggist will check them out for you
I did that once. I picked funghi from my own woods and popped into the village pharmacy. I think there were (or I identified) 5 varieties. The pharmacist checked them all out. Of the 5, 3 were poisonous and the other 2 apparently tasted disgusting. That was my 1st and last mushroom forage. The pharmacist recommended I go to Grand Frais for all my culinary mushroom needs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I recieved this lovely bouquet from my brother
( my birthday) I hate that Fanny & FK have ruined flower bouquets for me! I used to love them, now I’m meh!!!
Everything is fine. Just be careful when he starts saying:

„These are for you, Daaaaahling. Aren’t they pahhhrfect?
They could fit into my boudoir too, in our beloooved grandfather’s vaseeeee.“

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fanny is travelling again for one of her dying on its arse travel flogs and we are over 6 months since she cried and declared her panic about the structural issues on the actual house. No mention of the heating either, the ceilings are all still down, Amaury must still be boxed in making his boiler room. I am stunned that guests are prepared to pay top whack to stay in a building site and they must all have to walk through these areas whilst they are staying, where is there to just chill out?
They must sit outside on a bench next to the green fountain and watch Thor romance his children.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So Chloe's comments have been deleted from patreon and Clarrie's remain. Is Stephanie going mad she is literally telling her patreons hunt down and bully anyone who asks herany questions. This raises serious concerns.
Which is exactly what @Karma baby! advised SJ to put a stop to. SJ she slowly alienating her patrons one by one.
Plus, won't Clarrie's comments look out of context - truly stupid! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 25
( my birthday) I hate that Fanny & FK have ruined flower bouquets for me! I used to love them, now I’m meh!!!
Don't let FRK spoil beautiful flowers and a wonderful gesture from your brother. Himself got me a gorgeous bouquet for my birthday at the weekend. Geminis appreciate flowers.

@mrsp67

Is it your birthday today?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So Chloe's comments have been deleted from patreon and Clarrie's remain
This issue was exactly what has been previously discussed here and was discussed on the 4th episode of Chateau Wrap Up A couple days ago. Evidently, Snorts is having a tantrum , similar to Marie the flower killer, “ you,don’t tell me what to do.”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This issue was exactly what has been previously discussed here and was discussed on the 4th episode of Chateau Wrap Up A couple days ago. Evidently, Snorts is having a tantrum , similar to Marie the flower killer, “ you,don’t tell me what to do.”
It is really reckless wonder what @Karma baby! thinks because she is actually now encouraging patrons to track down people in their real lives

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Happiest of birthdays! The flowers are so nice enjoy them.
Fanny has ruined Peacocks ,Toile de jouy,etc.,etc.,etc. but she has not ruined tea,I still like tea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It is really reckless wonder what @Karma baby! thinks because she is actually now encouraging patrons to track down people in their real lives
my post from

Feb 16, 2023
Assuming as true for the purposes of this post, that F4F ( herself or thru her Dump gang and affiliates) has cyber bullied her Patrons, or specific tattlers or fellow youtubers, or has condoned or encouraged such conduct or failed to notice and/ prevent such conduct on her YouTube channel or Patreon forums), she is going against her sponsor Nord’s stance against cyberbullying,

Fanny is also violating the content creator rules for Patreon about managing her comments, etc. I posted links to the Patreon info back in February. She and Phi Phi are entitled idiots.

• Heart
Those are GORGEOUS! What a glorious site to see indoors. We're not giving them them bouquets. No Ma'am. Kabobs, they can keep them. Flowers......NUH MA'AM.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I. Have. Finally. Caught. Up. 38 pages. Two and a half days. Incroyable! I tried not to skip but I do fast-read.

Let's get over Clara. She's becoming more trouble than her info was worth. I always found her comments interesting but nothing really our own eagle eyed tat-tarts and tat-gents wouldn't have put together.

We have become a community, like it or not, we do take the time to be caring where necessary. And voluntarily so. Everyone got some kind of grilling on arrival. Just like starting at a new school or a new job. It's just a thing. There is no clique that I can see, just lots of differing opinions. Naturally so.

Fanny continues to lie and grift. Her excuse for a "boyfriend" continues to piss us off. Whatever planet Clara lives on saying that the Jarvis's "can do a lot"! Duh. They are not mafia (call it what you will) of any nationality. They are not even scarey. They are pathetic. Big fish in an ever diminishing puddle. A legend in their own lunchtime. Clara (new, old, Idgaf) likes to derail in her personal way. Everyone else's derails come about out of concern for each other, boredom that nothing is happening in chateauverse, a tangent from whatever fanny is doing. It's a gossip forum and that's what gossip does. Clara needs to get over herself.

I'm off to the supermarket. Please don't go hell for leather while I'm out, I can't face another marathon catch-up just yet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Which is exactly what @Karma baby! advised SJ to put a stop to. SJ she slowly alienating her patrons one by one.
Plus, won't Clarrie's comments look out of context - truly stupid! :rolleyes:
I mean they really do boggle the mind. As "toxic" as they think we are, MANY of us are businesses people and trying to teach these MORONS how NOT TO BE POOR. And these absolute assholes take offense to that. Okay then...this forum will be even MORE fun watching y'all sink rather than swim so go ahead on. Who wants popcorn? I refer them to every Hollywood star or athlete living in poverty, who thought the party would never end. Doesn't matter how much Mummy and Gerry leave Fanny, she will blow through that in a heartbeat.

• Heart
What is this ‘in crowd’ you speak of @Jeeves. People come and go, some stay longer than others. I remember at the time I joined you, mojodublin, mermaid, heathcliff, gibson et al seemed pretty close. Its the nature of a forum. It evolves depending on who is participating. Due to the new tattle rules not many newbies are able to join. So we pretty much chat amongst ourselves. Why don’t you join in more often, then perhaps you won’t feel so left out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
There was an interview with the former CEO of Toyota NZ about 10-12 years ago and he spoke about climate change and its impact, water levels rising etc. No-one really paid attention to the interview, but he took initiatives such as having the roof of Toyota HQ painted white (it reflects the heat), all lights on sensors. Ahead of the industry, but big players joined in.

Now, in New Zealand, we are seeing the reality, especially after Cyclone Gabrielle caused so much damage with flooding. It will take years to recover from the weather event, and the same with the fires.

Australians saw how the wildlife was affected with fires of 2019 (?) but they just had koalas and kangaroo to deal with ... not bears!
We saw it with Hurricane Katrina almost 20 years ago now. In the USA we have so many citizens sticking their heads in the sand. They don’t want to give up their monster SUV’s and HVAC. They don’t want to recycle or be self aware. I don’t know how much of this can be laid at the doorstep of any one country, but I will say we Americans led the way in conspicuous consumption and planned obsolescence. The Industrial Revolution might’ve started in the UK, but we took the concept and ran with it. The willful blindness breaks my heart. As my mother often said, “New and improved? What happened to old amd reliable?!?”

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.