The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get a bucket hags you are going to mom like the kid in the exorcist:

Coral Grace

36min
Beautiful!! Dear Stephanie I have loved watching all your vlogs from all channels, there is no content creator that makes me smile throughout the entire show like you and all the lalanders. The level of quality is far superior to anything I've seen and subscribed to. The vlog about the chelsea flower show was superior to the BBC one which i had watched previously to yours. Travels with my friend is also sublime, the way you work is spectacular you make it look easy what envolves a lot of work. Congratulations to you and all your team and family 💛 Happy belated birthday to Amaury the master craftsman ✨

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Coral Grace
36min
Beautiful!! Dear Stephanie I have loved watching all your vlogs from all channels, there is no content creator that makes me smile throughout the entire show like you and all the lalanders. The level of quality is far superior to anything I've seen and subscribed to. The vlog about the chelsea flower show was superior to the BBC one which i had watched previously to yours. Travels with my friend is also sublime, the way you work is spectacular you make it look easy what envolves a lot of work. Congratulations to you and all your team and family 💛 Happy belated birthday to Amaury the master craftsman ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That yellow dress appears to be a Jenny Packham dress. No idea what it would have cost if bought as new but there are several of them for sale on e bay at around the £20 mark. So if spendthrift Fanny did buy it for herself she didn’t go overboard.
---

Coral Grace
36min
Changed your name from Caroline G you gushing twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That yellow dress appears to be a Jenny Packham dress. No idea what it would have cost if bought as new but there are several of them for sale on e bay at around the £20 mark. So if spendthrift Fanny did buy it for herself she didn’t go overboard.
If she bought it new and held it back for gift grab it would be expensive. she is Kate Middleton's designer of choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Coral Grace

36min
‘Sublime’ is a Phiphi expression. To overcooked to be genuine

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's all too weird ...
---
I’ve thought that myself and got shouted down for my troubles. It’s really more noticeable if you binge on Clara’s posts. I wouldn’t have seen it otherwise. Also to those tagging Clara to offer them your support it would probably be more helpful if you tagged them correctly. Lately there’s been a spate of tattlers just tagging at Clara instead of at Clara Burnett. Some poor tattler is getting notifications for a thread they don’t participate in.
But they may join us just for the hell of it!
---
And a paaarfact fit. Amazing! After 43 years my husband still doesn't get my size right.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
From the previous patreon flog Clarrie the suppurating cock is definitely a Chateau person they have only been a patron for a month

LARRIE BURNOUT
5d
Isabelle looks so radiant I see where Steph' gets her lovely looks from. I also love that they wear dresses and hats so often ...2 classy ladies😍😍🥰 Talking about a person's looks in a hateful derogatory way as the "hayters are doing" that's you Kiki Gee, Haversack, Kentucky Bourbon and Stella (aged 65 with an iq to match) shows you have nothing to offer but spite and pettiness.( I thought you only focus on actions not on looks🤔 #Hypocrites). Your theories are always so wide of the mark it's hilarious....The "Hayters" are sore because they were played by a double agent (CB) yet AGAIN😎😎😎 Carry on with your banal chit chat about straws, clingfilm, and smart meters. You have NOTHING to offer and your jealousy and naked antagonism to Steph', Dan and other Chateau owners is glaringly obvious. Lalande IS the light of the internet and you lot with your frothing, irrational hatred are the darkness. As you were

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1d
Cannot wait for tonight's video from the Chateau. The "Hayters" are all fighting amongst themselves now🤪 thanks to CBs arrival and 3rd flounce off. So pleased things are going according to plan....And they cannot steal Steph's patreon videos any more👏

Pauline Sugarman
13h
Hi, I’m confused - who are the Hayters, who is CB, what is the 3rd flounce off. And, was someone stealing Stephanie’s videos?

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1w
Just had a sneek preview Stephanie and it looks WONDERFUL . Just you, Isabelle and the wonderful gardens🥰😘😘😘😘 . I shall settle down in our garden with nicely glass of Pouilly Fuissé to watch later. As my sis pointed out⬇ yesterday the haters and those jealous of the Chateau are reduced to chatting about their gardens and Philip Scofield these days. It's all getting rather samey &tired and like a failing comedian they just have no new material for their "yawn fest".Plus it is now full of dodgy newbies and "flying monkeys" eager to please for the moment.....

DIANE HODGETT

1w
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

CLARRIE BURNOUT

7d
You rock @Diane Hodgett👌😉🥰🥰

Holly Keller

3d
I have never read a single hate comment! I guess I’d have to read every comment to find one - they disappear into the ether to me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
From the previous patreon flog Clarrie the suppurating cock is definitely a Chateau person they have only been a patron for a month

LARRIE BURNOUT
5d
Isabelle looks so radiant I see where Steph' gets her lovely looks from. I also love that they wear dresses and hats so often ...2 classy ladies😍😍🥰 Talking about a person's looks in a hateful derogatory way as the "hayters are doing" that's you Kiki Gee, Haversack, Kentucky Bourbon and Stella (aged 65 with an iq to match) shows you have nothing to offer but spite and pettiness.( I thought you only focus on actions not on looks🤔 #Hypocrites). Your theories are always so wide of the mark it's hilarious....The "Hayters" are sore because they were played by a double agent (CB) yet AGAIN😎😎😎 Carry on with your banal chit chat about straws, clingfilm, and smart meters. You have NOTHING to offer and your jealousy and naked antagonism to Steph', Dan and other Chateau owners is glaringly obvious. Lalande IS the light of the internet and you lot with your frothing, irrational hatred are the darkness. As you were

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1d
Cannot wait for tonight's video from the Chateau. The "Hayters" are all fighting amongst themselves now🤪 thanks to CBs arrival and 3rd flounce off. So pleased things are going according to plan....And they cannot steal Steph's patreon videos any more👏

Pauline Sugarman
13h
Hi, I’m confused - who are the Hayters, who is CB, what is the 3rd flounce off. And, was someone stealing Stephanie’s videos?

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1w
Just had a sneek preview Stephanie and it looks WONDERFUL . Just you, Isabelle and the wonderful gardens🥰😘😘😘😘 . I shall settle down in our garden with nicely glass of Pouilly Fuissé to watch later. As my sis pointed out⬇ yesterday the haters and those jealous of the Chateau are reduced to chatting about their gardens and Philip Scofield these days. It's all getting rather samey &tired and like a failing comedian they just have no new material for their "yawn fest".Plus it is now full of dodgy newbies and "flying monkeys" eager to please for the moment.....

DIANE HODGETT
1w
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

CLARRIE BURNOUT
7d

Holly Keller
3d
I have never read a single hate comment! I guess I’d have to read every comment to find one - they disappear into the ether to me!
CLARRIE BURNOUT
5d
Isabelle looks so radiant I see where Steph' gets her lovely looks from. I also love that they wear dresses and hats so often ...2 classy ladies😍😍🥰 Talking about a person's looks in a hateful derogatory way as the "hayters are doing" that's you Kiki Gee, Haversack, Kentucky Bourbon and Stella (aged 65 with an iq to match) shows you have nothing to offer but spite and pettiness.( I thought you only focus on actions not on looks🤔 #Hypocrites). Your theories are always so wide of the mark it's hilarious....The "Hayters" are sore because they were played by a double agent (CB) yet AGAIN😎😎😎 Carry on with your banal chit chat about straws, clingfilm, and smart meters. You have NOTHING to offer and your jealousy and naked antagonism to Steph', Dan and other Chateau owners is glaringly obvious. Lalande IS the light of the internet and you lot with your frothing, irrational hatred are the darkness. As you wer

giphy (5).gif

giphy (6).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve never heard them called that, my mother called them fur stoles, she had a few with feet and heads the jaw clipped to the tail around your neck, rather gross
yes that is exactly it , my mothers was a fox with the head and tail and it clipped around the shoulders

Reactions: 10
Two Burnouts? Could they not be more creative or is that a Freudian slip. They are all burnouts!
Tattlers must have hit a nerve! Who the hell are the infiltrators on here?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

LARRIE BURNOUT
5d

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1d

Pauline Sugarman
13h

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1w

DIANE HODGETT
1w
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

CLARRIE BURNOUT
7d

Holly Keller
3d
I bet Clarrie Burnout in on the bottom Patreon level - SJ doesn't want to waste her money, does she?
But, my my, isn't s/he getting their money's worth spewing nonsense and attacking/abusing "real" Patrons. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
PS: I sure missed the discussion about cling film, straws, and smart meters. I bet it was more interesting than about the nitwits of the shitoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just completed a marathon catch-up after a 28 hour ferry journey to Bilbao (only expensive satellite on board). Not helped by my tattle user being logged out, strangely not long after I commented on a tattler announcing a flounce.

I wonder if the bedrooms available at short notice for last weekend were snapped up. If so, they must have been disappointed as the main players were off at Tess's wedding. The wedding might also account for the poor seconds presented to Patrons.

Reactions: 22
https://www.patreon.com/thechateaudiaries
Proof if ever needed Fanny has been deleting comments-she doesn't need patreons if they hold her to account yet next week she is going to talk about the Grand Salon. I hope that she rues the day she had such little regard for people who pay for her grifting arse. She is so ill mannered. So what will be the go on the Grand Salon next week- more delays? I think Fanny is concerned a bit at the moment because she never normally comments on patreon and this is two weeks in a row, let's see what next week brings. She is so full of shite as if anyone wants to watch Gerry being the butt of the joke whilst thinking people are laughing with him when in fact his sister is laughing at him.

Matthew Jones
7h
I was excited when I received a notification to say that this weeks video was up. But I did feel that I had seen most of this in the free/for all video this week. Looking forward to next weeks :)

Stephanie Jarvis
1h
I think a couple of people have felt that way, so I'll try to keep the Patreon updates and Chateau Diaries content a little more separate in future

Jude Booth
7h
I thought so too - whilst I guess there will at times be some overlap I’m a little disappointed at this weeks update - not withstanding the beauty of the music though.

Stephanie Jarvis
1h
I'm sorry about that, I'd only put a little clip of the dance and none of the other pieces, so I thought it would be nice to share the evening in its entirety. Next week's update will be something completely different, as I'll be updating on the chapel and the grand salon.

unprofessional apology. This is a level ''intern' apology

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Burnout is just there as a chaos agent. Sad thing is they are going to end up sending people here. All you have to do is google Fanny and haters and you end up here. 🤣🤣🤣

I think they are more worried about the WrapUp hags than anything else. YouTube will slide their videos right in on recommendations and people will watch. In long form, all of the bullshittery is discussed and presented in a pretty calm and rational manner. It is the most dangerous thing for her brand at the moment and I’m loving it. Too bad Clarrie whoever you are. Cheers!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe Snorty could take one for the team.
I thought about suggesting Philip organise the mushroom hunt but I know what the consequences would be.
A wonderful Drag Hunt in honour of St. Hubertus - PhiPhimodo can be the fox. 🦊

Is that bowl another "gift" from Anders the Antiques dealer?!
Blue Fluted Half Lace Bowl 110 cl | Royal Copenhagen

So Chloe's comments have been deleted from patreon and Clarrie's remain. Is Stephanie going mad she is literally telling her patreons hunt down and bully anyone who asks herany questions. This raises serious concerns.
Chloe Hutton should forward those nasty messages to her local police department's cyber crime department, then contact Patreon about how she has been harrassed, and how it violates their terms of service.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just completed a marathon catch-up after a 28 hour ferry journey to Bilbao (only expensive satellite on board). Not helped by my tattle user being logged out, strangely not long after I commented on a tattler announcing a flounce.

I wonder if the bedrooms available at short notice for last weekend were snapped up. If so, they must have been disappointed as the main players were off at Tess's wedding. The wedding might also account for the poor seconds presented to Patrons.
the wedding was for 1 day and she knew it was coming! what was she doing for the rest of the 6 days?
Her poor apology...interns do a better job than '' I'm sorry, I thought, but next week''
---
CLARRIE BURNOUT
5d
Isabelle looks so radiant I see where Steph' gets her lovely looks from. I also love that they wear dresses and hats so often ...2 classy ladies😍😍🥰 Talking about a person's looks in a hateful derogatory way as the "hayters are doing" that's you Kiki Gee, Haversack, Kentucky Bourbon and Stella (aged 65 with an iq to match) shows you have nothing to offer but spite and pettiness.( I thought you only focus on actions not on looks🤔 #Hypocrites). Your theories are always so wide of the mark it's hilarious....The "Hayters" are sore because they were played by a double agent (CB) yet AGAIN😎😎😎 Carry on with your banal chit chat about straws, clingfilm, and smart meters. You have NOTHING to offer and your jealousy and naked antagonism to Steph', Dan and other Chateau owners is glaringly obvious. Lalande IS the light of the internet and you lot with your frothing, irrational hatred are the darkness. As you wer

View attachment 2226156
View attachment 2226158
Congrats @KiKiGee for the mention! well done Lady!

And all the hags, trolls, convent witches of the chateau circle, keep on derailing! I learn so much about everything you, from cooking to gardens and plants!

CHEERS EVERYONE!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.