Chateau Diaries #109 Capability Brown meets Incapability Jarvis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched 2 mins of the infants video and it pissed me off. Read comments here and laughed and thought I'll watch a bit more now I've cheered up. No, I was right first time, what an absolute trainwreck, background music competing with the sound of the sea and him speaking so fast I'm surprised he's not bitten his tounge off. Heard the lady in the thrift shop telling him to come back next week as she'll have some more interesting bits.
He even used Dan’s exact music. Like there’s no other songs to pick from. What a loser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He's taking a leave out of his old buddy's book from last year on how to get sympathy and attention. It was about this time last year that SJ was lying in her hospital bed with her port in her hand, gaining lots of sympathy and being told to rest. He's probably hoping for some sympathy money to start pouring in.
I’m starting to wonder if we’ll ever know the reason for MPK’s hospital visit. He’s got a history of “teasers” without providing any details or follow-up, so he may keep it mysterious. He’ll claim “privacy” (even though he doesn’t mind having a camera shoved in his face to make money). Just setting the stage for why he’s not vlogging. He’s done that in the past…explained away an absence (more excuses) while simultaneously trying to garner sympathy from his viewer. MPK’s standard operating procedure.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I would love for him to meet Adam Guettel, Tess' ex boyfriend, the Tony award winning Broadway musical composer. This man already publicly assessed SJ's singing qualities as inferior and lacking any professional possibilities, so just imagine the blow he could deliver to PJ's confidence....
The window of opportunity was the 4th of July party... Adam and Tess were already on the outs. After this summer stop off, Tess departed for her new boy's, 28th birthday celebration. Meet Anthony Skinner, Naples FL realtor, his mother Dina is also a realtor and his dad is a developer. His bio is extra special... These grown women (SJ / Tess) really knows how to pick them.🤪🤪

217711932_880976229156469_2710231092168212363_n.jpg

JULY 15, 2021
236914947_2020360164769526_3936811005430753803_n.jpg

AUGUST 14, 2021

265237887_441179797518662_1571531059085100125_n.jpg

DECEMBER 10, 2021
266869680_383092686949526_1789878173117699876_n.jpg

267947328_118487840666811_1905702228187737932_n.jpg

DECEMBER 16, 2021
267891650_462149825284216_4939777448801182723_n.jpg

269895653_179293907714212_8425003101974621673_n.jpg

DECEMBER 21, 2021

1643115461993.png

JANUARY 2

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Tess’ hair looks like it needs a good brush. She obviously hasn’t heard of the curly girl method.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG does Tess ever smile? Does the poor woman have bad teeth? Where is her doll?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
No thank you. I want the white one. And the no_english brother. And Paul.
To many unnecessary pictures! Just tell me who the one on the left is, next to the ballon, in white.
Unnecessary pictures...never.
You are welcome.
23 year old, Nick Skinner
DJI Phantom 4 Professional+🚁 Phantom 3 Advanced🚁

Nick Skinner.jpg

SEPTEMBER 29, 2019
dina.skinner
Happy 22nd birthday to my favorite 3rd child !!! I have finally just forgotten this year about the pain and hemorrhoids you gave me during delivery. I love you! -

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
1643117629988.png

The fatal consequences of mastrubation, guide from 1830. A lot of wisdom perhaps a bit more useful than Beatrix Potter and her furry animals. Someone should gift it to young Trotter. He needs Madrid, urgently. Send him cash! Save him from his manky hand!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Gosh I would hate to try to transport it back to the Chateau ..... excess $$$ baggage??? Lot of weight there.
Yes I can't imagine what it will cost to get that back to the HMN.

@Pekey, this is for you. I'm sorry for the camera movements but I don't have my own snorting cameraman.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Unnecessary pictures...never.
You are welcome.
23 year old, Nick Skinner
DJI Phantom 4 Professional+🚁 Phantom 3 Advanced🚁

View attachment 1014893
SEPTEMBER 29, 2019
dina.skinner
Happy 22nd birthday to my favorite 3rd child !!! I have finally just forgotten this year about the pain and hemorrhoids you gave me during delivery. I love you! -
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
scrubs-happy.gif

Oh thank you oh thank you

How can we get rid of the sister and that awkward hemorrhoids mother..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I suspect TeaBag isn't the type to keep up on his immunizations, as this is why it is recommended to get a tetanus shot every 10 years- you get cut by something unsanitary and it can turn into something nasty quite quickly. (I did not watch the video, but I highly doubt he immediately went indoors to wash the wound out with soap, disinfect it with rubbing alcohol, cover it in NeoSporin and bandage it- Pa probably told him to suck it up and rub some dirt into it.) When a doctor suspects someone may have Tetanus, they may perform a brain scan depending on the symptoms to ensure the bacteria has not traveled to the brain. I have no idea of that is what he is even being seen for, but it would make sense. Unfortunately, there is no cure for Tetanus- it has to run its course (which is about 2 weeks), drugs have to be administered to regulate it and can take about a month to recover. It can be deadly if not treated properly.

Public Service Announcement: If you've not had a Tetanus jab in the past 10 years, PLEASE get one!
Yes, tetanus can be deadly. Hope that this is not the case, but he looked well groomed and healthy in the picture he posted.The fact that Billy seems to have zero sympathy makes me wonder..

The Fleuries posted a new video of the concrete being poured for their new kitchen. Philipp opened with: "A couple of days ago, this was still a shabby, neglected, run-down room..." (Many chuckles, as the Fleuries kitchen was far nicer, functional and cleaner in its "derelict state" than the CLL kitchen on a good day- Fanny, take some notes.) They also had a bunch of trees that were downed in a previous storm (and bartered with their farmer neighbour to haul it away for firewood), and the farmer's horse escaped the fence and decided, "Honfleur is nice- I'll spend the day here." Anna, who has apparently befriended all of the horses, and knew the one by name, led it back home, which was quite endearing. Phillip set up the makeshift kitchen counter (which looked precarious AF, but Anna was kind, and said it looked great) in the laundry room temporary kitchen, and explained later that while they initially wanted underfloor heating, it would have cost an additional $5K, so they nix'ed the idea, and instead are adding extra insulation. (Priorities and projects apparently differ between chateaus, as Fanny spent that amount on wallpaper for a powder room for a chateau that has no proper heating.) While some find the Fleuries dull, I enjoy their vlogs, as they work together, get things done properly in an order that makes sense, and prioritize their projects and stick to budget without being ostentatious. I am looking forward to the kitchen reveal after it is done.
Love them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
.Why is BJJ wearing British Rail Brooch on his south African safari outfit ?
The airline lost Gerrys luggage on way out, here is hoping the luggage handlers drop or lose this baggage on the way home. Who the hell is going to pay RyanAir excess baggage for all that weight if they fly back from SA to London avec Jerry, then back to Limoges, it would be cheaper to buy brand new glasses than pay Mr O'Learys excess charges, but he could leave all his tatty clothes in SA to lighten his load.
Maybe he'll mail them to the Cadeaux as a zero value gift to lalande

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.