The Chateau Diaries #245 Mummy, new look; Phi Phi, new pants; Ruthie, new novel - stranger than fiction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good God, we don’t mow as no time so trade a mower guy food to mow & trim and hubs does the rest, I help at least twice a year if it’s not 3 million degrees out, or send my thoughts and prayers from the pool butttttt! You are a super star, amazed, do you do generators because I’m dropping mine off by you this afternoon!!! Looks like rain is back to our daily afternoon downpours. We are lucky for the most part over here aren’t we!
Luv sending thoughts and prayers from the pool!!!
😂😍😂
That’s about my speed too!
when we started in the planting-
I said wait while I go put my swimsuit top on!!! Gotta get my shoulders brown!
and get my Vit D!!!
Those afternoon downpours I like- for not having to water all the plants on the veranda!!! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy Pride!
Off topic: First day of Pride Month, and it takes on a new meaning for me this year. In the US, after Marriage Equality was settled by the Supreme Court, I think a lot (not all) of the LGBTQ+ community became somewhat complacent. But recently, hate and discrimination has become more prevalent here. Even Target retail stores in some southern states had to pull Pride merchandise from shelves due to death threats and hateful comments geared toward employees. Politicians have fueled a lot of the hateful, divisive rhetoric and made people think it’s ok to do that…it’s not. So, this month, just a reminder that there are all kinds of people who make up the world. ❤

IMG_5287.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Do we really have to “claim” him? 😆❤

well i for one hope Phyllis and Maria will be leading the 🏳️‍🌈🏳‍⚧️ festivities this month with glitter face flags on each cheek (face, phyllis) and giving a lesson about queer history each day - like the christmas advent - that’ll rock the bible belt donators to the core…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has taken tattle advice on that thumbnail as has fixed the eyeliner and changed the red lipstick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Interesting... 🧐
I thought Fanny's garden provided enough flowers for every guest as per Caroline DoGooder's instructions....
View attachment 2210633
Todays flowers ready for vases🙄 from a small English garden.

Fanny can see her figures are dropping . She is panicking.
The travel show- flop
Stephanie travels around Europe at Chelsea flower show- flop
Cadeau- flop
Chateau diaries numbers- not growing.
Are patron numbers dropping?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
if Marie the flowergirl realy wants to make a living through yt, she should start making those vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh great…at La La Lande, baby chicks just hatched that will entertain for a while, then ignored and left to die when they grow up. I think they even named one of the chicks Salmonella! How appropriate! 😆

Sponsored ad for “brain training!” Oh lord! 😆 Stephanie…doing the accounts is also good for the brain, too! 👍

IMG_5292.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Train her brain !!! she wants to get Snorts signed up. Who the hell is she kidding ?

The plates look better than the starter on them ...YUK. the lettuce and dew drop saved it.

Who wants someone else's dog around their feet whilst eating a meal that you have paid for ?

Get Mummy and Percy under the heat lamps they need to be warm at their age.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Cripes Almighty...Isabelle will lose that "fresh look" very soon after a few dealings with her immature daughter child. Fanny has never grown up and faced any real consequences for her lackadaisical lifestyle. It will haunt Isabelle until her death.

In other, less morbid news (and off-topic to boot), one of the Coven mentioned a southern comedian they loved. It made me think of this lady:
My Husband & I Shouldn't Be Together: Leanne Morgan - YouTube

Click and your own risk...she is hysterically funny. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The above posts from Clara Burnette are from 2 different accounts,

The second Clara Burnett account was started on May 25, 2023 and is not the same account as the first Clara Burnette with the photo without wording underneath the photo. The first Clara Burnette account was started on May 23, 2023.

The first Clara Burnett account started on May 23, 2023 is
Clara Burnett
@ClaraBurnettGooder

View attachment 2211012

The second Clara Burnett account, started on May 25, 2023 is below and includes a green banner beneath the photo stating, Real Clara.

Clara Burnett
@ClaraBurnettNotTheImpostor1 subscriber
Left Lalande Left Tattle and Living Life

View attachment 2211006
This account is also the one which posted on the travel channel or the crsp unwrapped channel.
Not to be confused with @carolburnett
1685648484644.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Off topic: First day of Pride Month, and it takes on a new meaning for me this year. In the US, after Marriage Equality was settled by the Supreme Court, I think a lot (not all) of the LGBTQ+ community became somewhat complacent. But recently, hate and discrimination has become more prevalent here. Even Target retail stores in some southern states had to pull Pride merchandise from shelves due to death threats and hateful comments geared toward employees. Politicians have fueled a lot of the hateful, divisive rhetoric and made people think it’s ok to do that…it’s not. So, this month, just a reminder that there are all kinds of people who make up the world. ❤

View attachment 2210880
I wish I could "heart" this a million times.
We are going backward here....and it is very alarming.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.