The Chateau Diaries #245 Mummy, new look; Phi Phi, new pants; Ruthie, new novel - stranger than fiction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it interesting that Stephanie said to Mummy, something like, “See, there are fun things for you here at Lalande”, whilst holding the baby chicks. “See, I told you it would be nice to be back”, whilst showing what Philip did to Mummy’s room. This makes me think there was a previous conversation or five where Mummy told Stephanie why she didn’t want to go back to the chateau.🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I've been busy learning to use the new bbq smoker did I miss anything? Dan still alive?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone heard from Karma baby!?
It's been almost 3 days since her last post and no comment or upload of the lastest Patreon video.
I hope she's well and there hasn't been a relapse....sending positive vibes 😍
@Karma baby! I hope you are well and okay!!! (No forks given about the Patreon videos- we just want to make certain you are alright!) Many hugs and much love, my favourite witchy little friend!
---
I've been busy learning to use the new bbq smoker did I miss anything? Dan still alive?
Ooh! Did you get a Green Egg? (Shows up at @LurkingMeg 's door with an uncooked brisket...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was shutting down to go to bed and this article on my home page certainly caught my attention.......! Since I clicked on the link, there's no telling what ads and dick pics will be following me around the web for awhile!

1685677051095.png

I'll let you read the article if you're so inclined, but copied a picture of this thing for all to see.

1685677157979.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Hilarious and now I desperately want to see the offending IG post!
Yo!!
Don't mess with a redhead is all I can say.
My two besties are red heads.
Mamma mia!!!! Sometimes I feel like a slice of provolone between two pieces of jalapeno bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I found it interesting that Stephanie said to Mummy, something like, “See, there are fun things for you here at Lalande”, whilst holding the baby chicks. “See, I told you it would be nice to be back”, whilst showing what Philip did to Mummy’s room. This makes me think there was a previous conversation or five where Mummy told Stephanie why she didn’t want to go back to the chateau.🤔
Aw @Jules100, it's like the time Mr. T Rex tried to convince me Fort Pierce was nice! "See, Avenue D is really not so bad!" "Um, babe, there are so many things wrong here, and they are happening in the daylight."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You should listen to your other cousin, Steph!😂
---
So now Snorts is hiding his mouth, too when eating? If I see it one more time I'll scream

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was shutting down to go to bed and this article on my home page certainly caught my attention.......! Since I clicked on the link, there's no telling what ads and dick pics will be following me around the web for awhile!

View attachment 2211812

I'll let you read the article if you're so inclined, but copied a picture of this thing for all to see.

View attachment 2211813
A bit over circumcised. Another cheap job in Turkey?

• Haha
Chicks
Fanny & Snorty - PUT DOWN THE BABY CHICKS ----you idiots!!!

It's recommend you wait until day seven to hold your new chicks. When the time is right, pick them up just a few inches from the ground; if they seem skittish, delay another day or two. Never over-handle chicks that appear stressed.

Pavlina loves the chicks. Maria would be happy chopping off their heads and roasting them for dinner.

Unprepared - as usual
Guests arriving in the courtyard and they are still hovering! While FRK stands in the kitchen drinking tea thinking "I'm still not sure why I'm here, but I'm damn well not doing the hovering"

Snorty
Stay out of Mummy's drawers!!!! Hang up the damn chandelier in Mummy's room!

Mummy
F - How does it feel to be back Mummy
M - Oh well - I'm full of trepidations
N - Are you happy to be back
M - I don't know yet
P - Good

Percy gave Mummy a look as if to say, 'please don't say what you really think'.
Mummy & Percy didn't want to be back, but Fanny knows her viewership is falling and she's desperately gathering up the old gang. (FRK, Andi, Mummy, Percy, Scotman) to try and reinvigorate the currently deadly dull cast.

Mummy's eyesight and hearing are both failing. Best Fanny just let Mummy spend her days tottleing away in the garden - it's her happy space. Who care's if Mummy occasionally rips out a plant instead of a weed. Big deal! Mummy's 80, aging, can't drive the mower, and she can't drive the car to get away from the shitoo. Mummy's right, there's nothing else for her & Percy to do at the shitoo, so let the woman spend her days in her happy space and garden till her hearts content. Mummy will achieve 10x more in the garden than the rest of them put together.

Fanny
Brain Training - Fanny better you use Brilliant to learn MATHS (instead of AI) so you can do the MISSING ACCOUNTS

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

After much thought, I found the answer.
It can be interpreted in the following way:
IN EVERY NOTHING, THERE IS SOMETHING.

🧵Fanny knows physics. There is something in every nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
I have been having a mini break from the ugliness and amateurishness of Lielande. Today I have had time to binge watch Chateau de Gudanes. What a palate cleanser. The beautiful kitchen with huge baskets and bowls of produce, beautiful loose flower arrangements, gorgeous table settings which are so interesting and romantic, beautiful music, sparse classy furniture and beds...... and no ugly voices. Lielande is cheap, ugly and tasteless in comparison.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Now come on, my darling @JackSpratt ,would we really call Dan a chef 😉? He cooked for blokes on an oil rig 😆. Fried eggs and bacon rather than truffled chicken. Fanny may big him up to her punters but... I wonder what his cooking qualifications are? C&G at the local tech in Pompey! Not sous chef at The Ivy or Le Manoir aux quatre Saisons. I do hope Annalise is turning the screw and making sure he gets things done and pays.
LOL Well I nearly said something else but was feeling benevolent for a wee nano second. I must not let my standards slip. Mr Spratt looked at the Thumbnail and said "that needs acros and a steel and I'm no builder, wanker". 😁

• Haha
I watched so you don't have to

11 chicks hatched. (Phiphi acted like a 3y/o)
Stone bench placed in court yard (needs pressure washing)
Picking up mummy from airport
Annelise stepped by to do her hair.
They had lunch and SJ showed each and every single item laid out on the table. Like we never saw cheese before.
Tableschaping by phiphi 🤮
Showing the food they are going to eat (stop doing that, I dont want to know what maria cooks or how ot looks pn the plate)
Showing mummy her appartment, noticed that the chandeliers are still on the ground since january 🤣
Mummy and percy went to pick up gerry
Pavlina picked herbs to make tea

Ps what are the boxes in the chick room? Is anyone familair with the brand emma?
The dinners do not inspire me at all. Just wish she'd cook some lovey traditional French Bistro food.

I'm 4 pages behind so may have already been mentioned Emma is a bed mattress, so another sponsered add?
---
And to be honest, Dan was a cook out on a rig. He appears to like cooking but a chef he is not. He has cooking experience, but I will bet a bottom dollar he wasn't cooking any culinary cuisine out there for the crew.
I let my standards slip for a moment, I was going to say something worse.
---
The second Clara Burnette uses emojis. The Clara with the “Real Clara“ caption.
The Dump crew frequently use emojis when they post under their various aliases.
---
Dan rebricks the gaping hole in the brick column holding up the turret. A couple stop by and volunteer to help clean up the site.

Using a car jack! When he was talking to the couple doing the sweep up he mentioned about not have Anmoury to help anymore. No Dan, the poor bugger doesn't know which way is up at the moment I suspect.

Last edited:
I watched so you don't have to

11 chicks hatched. (Phiphi acted like a 3y/o)
Stone bench placed in court yard (needs pressure washing)
Picking up mummy from airport
Annelise stepped by to do her hair.
They had lunch and SJ showed each and every single item laid out on the table. Like we never saw cheese before.
Tableschaping by phiphi 🤮
Showing the food they are going to eat (stop doing that, I dont want to know what maria cooks or how ot looks pn the plate)
Showing mummy her appartment, noticed that the chandeliers are still on the ground since january 🤣
Mummy and percy went to pick up gerry
Pavlina picked herbs to make tea

Ps what are the boxes in the chick room? Is anyone familair with the brand emma?
I expect someone has already answered, emma are bed mattresses.

Sorry if I'm repeating I had to go to bed. Inconsiderate I know but there it is!
---
I was expecting blue haired whipcrack Shazza to make an appearance...
---
LOL Well I nearly said something else but was feeling benevolent for a wee nano second. I must not let my standards slip. Mr Spratt looked at the Thumbnail and said "that needs acros and a steel and I'm no builder, wanker". 😁
Keep those Surrey-isms coming Mr&Mrs @JackSpratt Fortunately I had finished my tea otherwise there would have been a right mess! That's got my day off to a better start...🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And to be honest, Dan was a cook out on a rig. He appears to like cooking but a chef he is not. He has cooking experience, but I will bet a bottom dollar he wasn't cooking any culinary cuisine out there for the crew.
Always happy to Danfend … he was cooking for the officers mess in the naval dockyard, I think before he went on the rigs. I have a vague memory of him saying the attraction of the rigs was the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Emma is an Egyptian shop selling Hijabs a box used to send stuff to themselves or from omeone else prehaps?
Not a chance in the world it's hijabs. Why would they require hijabs for?

Wouldn't it be funny if they convert to Islam and suddenly work all day because work is a form of prayers? God does not like the lazy 🤣. Or observe the 5x ritual cleansing before prayers? Ruby would be well taken care off too!

Off topic: because of @Marquis de Potpourri i'm hyper focus on orthodox judism. I follow 2 couples on instagram who go about their lives and explain how everything works. From kosher eating to dressing. Also a Rabbi on twitter who tweets about the Israel/palestina situation from his point of view.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We've had no rain, either. I usually don't have to start watering anything in the ground until July, but I did a full morning yesterday for the first time this season. We had no snow to speak of and were already in the hole when Spring started. The ground is so dry, leaves are already falling off trees!
Same here in my neck of the woods. I have a well for watering outside but, fear it will run dry if we don’t get rain soon. I tried to weed an area of my veggie garden yesterday and it was like digging In concrete. Doing research on drought tolerant things to grow in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.