The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so the tart fell onto the chair Mummy was sitting in, possibly hitting her back on the way down. It was picked up, still in one piece. Then Maria mentioned they have a 2nd one, so everything was still ok. They showed the second tart, still in the bakery box, whilst Gerry lit the candles for the ass tart & served it to the guests, whilst then showing them the 2nd tart still in the box. If I’m paying to stay there, I’m not eating it. Gross.🤮

Ass tart… so Lalande
I’m wondering if Fanny told Pavlina to drop the tart on mommy’s head, but she missed. That’s why she had two tarts. ( probably not, but I like to think Fanny is a witch in that way ) I did notice Fanny saying mean things to her mother on this vlog.
---
  1. I Agree that is a nice porshe - The new model too - 911 cabera. I wonder what a gentleman with some money and a nice car like that is doing at the dump. Maybe something for the TV. They did blurr him - Whats the secret?
Perhaps he's a secret buyer interested in purchasing the shitoo in a fire sale and razing it to the ground? Hope springs eternal.
Maybe he’s Stephanie’s secret new boyfriend….?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m wondering if Fanny told Pavlina to drop the tart on mommy’s head, but she missed. That’s why she had two tarts. ( probably not, but I like to think Fanny is a witch in that way ) I did notice Fanny saying mean things to her mother on this vlog.
---

Secret new married boyfriend? Or her latest Tinder date?
---
Will Maria put a hit out on Pavlina for dropping the tart?

F4F’s go to filler for each video is Maria’s food or Maria playing the piano. These fillers will be added to the daily garden tour to identify each new unfurling leaf, footage of incestuous Thor trying to screw around with his daughters, Fanny’s scenes from her bed ( how many other chateau channels feature the owners in bed? ), chasing Amaury with the little pink camera, and gushing over the latest collection of flowers and weeds crammed into a vase.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
---

She couldn't pull a guy with wealth. She's almost 50. He'd be on a 30 yr old if single. Phee Phee is all that's left for her and she knows it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
so repulsive… just when you think he can’t get any worse…
anyway…. How about all those people? Where are do they stay ? aunt , uncle ,guests?
On cots in the crumbling chapel. Fanny issues each guest a pink hard hat, a box of generic wine, expired food from one of the half dozen fridges or freezers, and a faulty candle or hand cranked flashlight. She provides them with stencils and markers so they can start on restoring the interior wall designs of the chapel.

• Haha
On cots in the crumbling chapel. Fanny issues each guest a pink hard hat, a box of generic wine, expired food from one of the half dozen fridges or freezers, and a faulty candle or hand cranked flashlight. She provides them with stencils and markers so they can start on restoring the interior wall designs of the chapel.
While they shrug in their "F** em if they can't take a joke" manner they always do when they are doing wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She gave him two pieces of oak... he screwed them on the bottom of an old gate and painted them! If that's not throwing shade then I'm a Dutchman.. Why did she give him the oak anyways, anyone remember?
Billy in a vlog said the the dining table middle extension at his chateau was , made from oak given to Micheal by Stephaine.

Why is it I can remeber shite like that but dont know where my car keys are????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I saw old Andie creeping in the background.
I think she goes there to sell her work but in the middle of the year? Doesn't she do wrapping paper for Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The dancing was cringe AF.
Food meh. Guests with faces blurred out, wish they'd not gone and didn't want to be recognised.
If Maria doesn't get Pavlina for dropping the tart, Mummy certainly will for having it dropped down her back.
Marrrrrieeeee still skulking around the kitchen with a face like a slapped arse.
Awkward moment for Natti when the 'future inlaws' arrived and greeted Maria before her.
Fanny still with her bonk eyed eyeliner.
Is Percy seriously unwell as Izzy is glad he's eating something, even if it is ham and marmalade!
As for the idiot child looking like Slash, never, he's a Tiny Tim through and through.
tiny tim.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Saw his vlog, saw nothing shady in it.

My Devil's advocate point still stands. Unless he sings like a little canary, he and Stephanie are still friends.
I'm looking forward to MPK passing his driving test and getting a car. Will be interesting to see who he visits first in the chateauverse! ;)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Brenda spent a lot of time with Kirsty (did she stay at her house). She was even with Analiese and the boys. 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She gave him two pieces of oak... he screwed them on the bottom of an old gate and painted them! If that's not throwing shade then I'm a Dutchman.. Why did she give him the oak anyways, anyone remember?
Oh god.. sorry for being gooder; for his oak staircase 🫣

12 points for mpk for using what he was gifted.
---
I'm looking forward to MPK passing his driving test and getting a car. Will be interesting to see who he visits first in the chateauverse! ;)
My bet is Anna! She and MPK seems to get along and she isn't toxic.

I fear that when he get's his licence and his YT takes of again SJ will come back into picture to love bomb him, to increase her dying views.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Billy in a vlog said the the dining table middle extension at his chateau was , made from oak given to Micheal by Stephaine.

Why is it I can remeber shite like that but dont know where my car keys are????
She gave them oak in exchange for two crap paintings hanging in a bedroom somewhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Pekey, I thought the exact same thing when watching that strange guest getting her 2 minutes of fame.
I think that guest is the summation of all of Fanny's cult followers! Strange bird, that one.
That guest was Ukrainian and I thought she looked a bit like Pavlina so I wonder if she was her mother or related in some way. I wonder if she had travelled from Ukraine or if she lives elsewhere as Pavlina probably did.
---
Still not sure if it’s a thing that Dutch people kiss cheeks 3 times
Yes, they do! Can't answer the other questions!
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The dancing woman in pink - Elena.
thank you.
Gerry was a good sport.
For all Fanny’s wanting the chatelaine life, I cannot imagine not being able to dance.
---
Fanny should stop Babel / Learning Dutch and learn to dance. Look out Selmar🕺🏽

Last edited:
  • Haha
That guest was Ukrainian and I thought she looked a bit like Pavlina so I wonder if she was her mother or related in some way. I wonder if she had travelled from Ukraine or if she lives elsewhere as Pavlina probably did.
---

Yes, they do! Can't answer the other questions!
---
Did she say "you are welcome to Vienna" as she was leaving?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
fast forwarded most of last nights cringe fest and one word springs to mind, pretentious. Pretentious food, that is not French, tasty or seasonal just some bloody awful concoctions with what they consider style over substance and flavour. A ghastly table scape with far too much on the table. Flowers look better in an array of vases at different heights some clustered together and the candles should be at different heights too. Get rid of those ghastly lamps. Candles and flowers should be in odd numbers. Phi Phi stop making the napkins into phallic symbols it is not going to make your polo prick grow.Maria is so far up her own arse with the now pretentiously named "concerts" this is not relaxing or entertaining it is truly cringeworthy and her food is just so pretentious too no one wants to eat highly contrived slop. How can she have all this affectation whilst having paying guests on a building site with all the ceilings still down? Polishing a turd springs to mind. Please Fanny recover the dining room chairs in a plain velvet.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So… what happened to the heating installation?

As well, the pergola? gazebo?

That damn peacock gets more air time than any work Patrons were financing or thought they were financing.

Isn’t it odd there is never any real talk about the Gay Twank’s shop? Are they afraid to show anything that hints to additional income?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.