Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
D7C4266C-84FF-442A-A96A-D17D58519973.png

Watching Ashtray beat his meat. Oy.

By the way why do lower class Brits shorten the name of everything? Parmo?????

B4354EB3-9102-44CA-82CB-1001C42D2FF0.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

C'est moi

VIP Member
Keep doing the excercises... my neighbour had hers done recently and she's doing really well.
---

I had a look on her IG and couldn't see it ... nor the theladofthehateaus posts...
She's just popped something else up and it's still there

Edit. As @vitanova has said it's on her stories

C'est moi

VIP Member
:LOL: :LOL: I'm your fatter blonde 5ft 1in long lost twin. They still speak like it there, although there's a bit more of the London thrown in now.
See, I knew we were twinnies. I have a few more inches in height but I'm more wider bodied than I used to be! Still blondish. Hey, wouldn't it be funny if we new each other from our past lives!!

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
You're welcome, I'm still warming up! lol Who'd have thought I come from a posh little town in Surrey.
I know your dark secrets because I share them... Gentile, leafy Surrey town? Pah! Last time you were in Guildford on a Friday or Saturday night?

• Haha

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I went to a Turkish teef doctor to get my wisdom tooth extracted the other week. they have this strip with teef and colours, from Hollywood white (that shit is bright, it can function as a flashlight) to yellowish white. next to the Hollywood white the yellowish ones look really yellow! but in reality they are not.

A lot of you don't like Dan's teef, I like them, because his originals were 1 too canine like 2 he smiles a lot more. It gives the man confidence. so #teamDan!
Hope the wisdom tooth extraction wasn't too painful - had to do the same myself years ago. The noise/pressure was far worse than the actual extraction itself as I had lots of injections but it bleed for quite a few hours afterwards.
I agree with you. Nobody's real teeth are Hollywood white in any case, especially as one ages.
So, if you decide to go the Hollywood white route, you either have to have all your teeth removed or, veneered.
I know a couple of people who went down the remove all teeth route and then have the screw in type - 100% off the wall extremely OTT painful and cost an absolute fortune, neither went to Turkey either. AND, it takes months to arrive at the final destination too because the gums have to recover in between surgeries - so, in the interim, they were basically toothless! Both guys grew moustaches to hide the fact - and, absolutely no dating for them for about a year or more, obviously! o_O
Dan's original teeth, although weren't all really bad, they always looked far too small for his adult mouth - it happens via genetics. His sons look like they may have inherited the same type of teef as their father, unfortunately!

mrsp67

VIP Member
@M&MsMom and @ComtesseRose - Thank you for the birthday wishes! We have finally started to travel again, and spent a few days in Arizona visiting family, then on to Palm Springs for some R&R. I was able to keep up with the threads, although kinda slowly, but glad to be home and reading all the great comments. Happy Easter to you all!
Happy Birthday & Happy Easter!

• Heart

mousepanda8

VIP Member
It was reconstituted bamboo. In a wet area! And unsealed!!
---

Nicer areas of Guildford and it's surrounding villages. All of Farnham! Some parts of Woking and it's surrounding villages. And a lot of Haslemere and a lot of Godalming and it's surrounding villages. Dorking? Parts yes. The Holmwoods. Box hill. And there are some right posh bits in Redhill and Reigate.

What makes Surrey expensive? Simples. Commuter belt baby, commuter belt. Good road and rail links to London. Easy access to the south coast, ferry ports, chunnel. Good schools, generally. Good shopping. And farm shops. Everyone loves a farm shop. Which brings me back to...

Famous people I have met. Before me moved to France we lived within a 1 mile radius of - Roger Taylor, Damian Hill, Penelope Keith, the Bummley's - Virginia and Peter Bottomley Tory MP's (Health and Roads and Transport), Rick Wakeman (he of Yes and Knights of the Round Table - progressive rock), Terry Scott, Chris Evans (the ginger whinger dj), Ronald Pickering, Ricky Parfitt (rip). The list is endless, and that's just a mile from my old house. Always bumping into them in the farm shop in the village or the local town. All very unassuming and normal.
The university is lovely too- albeit had its fair share of controversies. Its was very international as well. lots of students for China and also from the EU go there. ( pre brexit) I think the finance school they have is well known among that world
---

• Wow
Apparently he is allelrgic to chicken but not turkey... and again apparently there is a difference... people are known to be less allergic to turkey meat than to chicken..
---

She omitted to say she didn't pay when the 2 puffs and their pugs visit, as they bring their own and enough to feed an army, to ensure they have a decent meal usually swilled down with a few bottle of vino.... 🍾🍾
Anyone have access to the puggy poofs social media? Surely they’ll be bragging about the fabulous upcoming holiday!🙄

• Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Off topic or on topic with some of the topics discussed in this forum. Here is a psychic reading posted by Matt Fraser 5 days ago where the deceased left behind many types of sexually explicit materials that his sister discovered when clearing out his belongings after he had passed. The deceased shows the materials to psychic Matt Fraser. You may enjoy his reaction.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Beachgirl

VIP Member
I was always happy to share a taxi with another female going in the same direction. Safety in numbers. Guildford may have a gentile country vibe façade but, trust me, like any town it has a dark and unpleasant underbelly.
Yes I know a lot about Guildford nightlife as my son worked as security in a nightclub there before lockdown.