Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

huydecirku

Chatty Member
The website is just awful too. I thought they were trying to attract a high end crowd. It’s one of the websites you would see on a YouTubers account who claims to be making $10,000 a month and they’re going to show you how you can too.
Didn't they recently have a website company sponsor one of their videos? The one in which Mr. Smug and his neighbour planted all the trees and Phlipp joked that he could use the website company to build a site with a list of all his trees.

Not a good advertisement if the people you sponsor then build such websites...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

BigGreenMeany

The lesbians of Chateau Sappho are desperate sycophants and will do anything to get into the Chatelaine’s inner circle. Plus Easter will be like a Pride parade…the poufs, the Gay Twank etc. They don’t want to miss out on that.
F4F must have drank from the furry cup before? Going carpet munching is not new to her? And before any of you lesbians come for me i am. Pillow biter and like it up the Hershey's highway. (BTW why is american chocolate so fucking bad?)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
They have a giant walled garden and three gardeners last I heard!!!

With a garden that size and gardeners plus all those volunteers, they could be canning and preserving enough food to feed a small army.
I have city garden plus roof with 45 fruit bearing trees and shrubs and vegetables growing in every nook and between the roses...
Ask me how I know...
Sounds wonderful. Would you share some photos with us of your garden?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Pyke

VIP Member
Any Emmerdale fans? "Mary" (Rhonas mum) had more 100 Stars robes hanging in her boudoir in Thursdays episode than Fanny has in the CHMN. Who gets the most views ?

• Haha

C'est moi

VIP Member
Oh my God...this actually happened to me once. My husband and I went to Kentucky one summer (I think 2017?) because my family was having a family reunion. I have a HUGE family (my great grandmother had 18 kids!!) and I don't know a lot of them, either, mostly because my parents moved away from Kentucky when they got married. My husband and I stayed in a hotel for the first night, because we got in late and didn't want to interrupt anyone by coming into their home in the wee hours of the morning. We decided to just go on our own to the reunion, which was out in a rural area where one of my cousins lives. We saw a bunch of balloons tied to the mailbox by the side of the road and thought "YAY! We made it!"........we started saying hello to everyone and I thought it was strange that I didn't recognize ANYBODY. About 45 minutes later, I got a text from my great aunt asking where we were. I joyfully texted back "I'm here - where are you?"........

Turns out we needed to go a little further down the road. We were at someone's house we didn't even know! Oh my God, it was so embarrassing. We tried to leave and be stealth about it when someone came up to us and introduced themselves and it turned out to be the owner. We explained what had happened, and we had a great laugh! He was so nice to us and he knew my cousin very well, so everything was o.k. But I was so embarrassed!
I bet you've dined out on that escapade for years.
---
M
I never saw the father there. Are you sure?

Ok I rewatched and I think he was there. Did the 4 of them all sleep in the study?
Make that 5. Phyll-arse mcsnorty popped in for kabobs.

• Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
That must have been a barrel of laughs! One of the reasons they put all the bars and clubs in one street - Bridge Street on the giratory - that way they could contain the "problems", close off the street and have a two way system around the other part of the one way. Only someone who knows Guildford would know wtf
That must have been a barrel of laughs! One of the reasons they put all the bars and clubs in one street - Bridge Street on the giratory - that way they could contain the "problems", close off the street and have a two way system around the other part of the one way. Only someone who knows Guildford would know wtf I'm talking about!
Yvonne Arnaud....many a jaunt there with my ghastly step mother. She would wear a vintage Burberry Cape to continue the witch theme

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I quite like Patrick but Stuart is like one of those novelty dogs for cars. He just sits there nodding, nodding, nodding his head and saying "right, right."
I'm okay with them but Patrick can't get a word in edgewise as Stuart stammers about trying to find 10 words to say when 3 words would suffice. I realize German is his native language, but Stuart does like to hear himself speak.

C'est moi

VIP Member
I thought she would have a good channel, but I can' get past the ummm ummm ummm every other word. and she carts that little dog back and forth and it has to have a vet visit and papers each time... she drags everything and it's exhausting to watch her ot listen. on another note I do like Make.Do.Grow they are in Portugal and are redoing an old stone house trying to use more natural materials and no concrete. I do enjoy their hard work and humor. Also my absolute favorite as far as Vlog content is Sailing Parlay Revival ( not chateau but sailing around the world) and Laura Kampf in Germany ( she is a hoot and great vlogs, that girl gets things done)
I watch Make.Do.Grow from time to time. I like their can-do attitude, their joy at simple discoveries and their banter. They get things done without fuss and fanfare.
---
Looks who’s ready to “party” at the shitto for Easter. I guess this 100 stars chick didn’t get the memo to stay off the social medias at the shitto.
In their Porche Cayenne. So that's another 5 to the party. But they may not be staying there.

Last edited:

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
That must have been a barrel of laughs! One of the reasons they put all the bars and clubs in one street - Bridge Street on the giratory - that way they could contain the "problems", close off the street and have a two way system around the other part of the one way. Only someone who knows Guildford would know wtf I'm talking about!
I always enjoyed a G&T at The Keep on Castle Street.

• Heart

huydecirku

Chatty Member
I thought she would have a good channel, but I can' get past the ummm ummm ummm every other word. and she carts that little dog back and forth and it has to have a vet visit and papers each time... she drags everything and it's exhausting to watch her ot listen. on another note I do like Make.Do.Grow they are in Portugal and are redoing an old stone house trying to use more natural materials and no concrete. I do enjoy their hard work and humor. Also my absolute favorite as far as Vlog content is Sailing Parlay Revival ( not chateau but sailing around the world) and Laura Kampf in Germany ( she is a hoot and great vlogs, that girl gets things done)
If you like Laura Kampf's vlogs, maybe you'd also enjoy https://www.youtube.com/c/AnneofAllTrades/videos

RubyT

Who of the tattlers was the one who said that the food looks great?

You are absolutely right. Spot on.

🙄

Speaking of absolutely right. Seems someone on tattle was busy with working for the party at lalande, they have only posted once since Wednesday.
Who might that be ?

Reactions: 9

Freesia54

VIP Member
I swear this Pilar lady has been featured in one of Stephanie's vlogs before....I don't know in what context. I feel like it was some party in the evening and she was all dressed up, like maybe one of those evening dress up parties or something, like the disco one? I just can't remember when, but I know I've seen her before and I remember Stephanie telling her she "looked fabulous" or something along those lines. She does seem nice....I wonder why she's hanging out with Stephanie, then?
Wasn't she there when Nuttis family were staying?

Imperious Me

VIP Member
THats the Pethericks sooooo many of them you bag one you bag them all. Got to admit even though Billy in the past has put rockets under Micheal (Tough Love aspect) he can do it no one else. They are a self sufficient family, to get in their inner circle is hard. But you still need to let me know what vlog I need to hear it for myself. Not a Selmar fan. I think the Chateau de Burgh Brits are going to regret the invite.

Selmar sees his future travelling from Chateau to Chateau trying to get subscriptions, unfortunately reminds of the Love Boat all these old stars reduced to small once only part on a blah series. I noticed Chateau Dreams (who have gone quiet) only had him there for the workaway period.
---

I want a puppy look my sad face I want a puppy
---

I want a puppy look my sad face I want a puppy
@jojonz one of the comments is on here, search 'Selmar' and the comment on March 7, 2023

Attachments