Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Isn’t it hilarious he is wearing a coat and a scarf wrapped around his neck In the dining room. What happened to the “ boiling hot” dining room? Too cheap or too lazy to start the fire earlier in the day? Or was Amoire too busy with the dishwashers to start the fire in the dining room? Snorts rarely lifts anything heavier than a porcelain plate or flute of champagne.
or the odd shirt, Marie, Natty, MP............

• Haha
Reactions: 13

newengland

My fav youtube channel and can't wait for the new season of Below Deck Sailing! The sneaky trailer is pitching Colin as single this season, lol!
My favorite YT channel is ‘The Cricket Chronicles’. Simply Perfection and ❤. Always makes me happy and lifts my mood!

I also ❤ Tattles Bunny head Basket.

Happy Easter to all you magnificent creatures. Not Hags, but rather, seasoned beauties with creative minds and soft hearts.
Wishing a day of Big ❤ to you and yours!

• Heart

RubyT

I think we all agree, from the comments section:

View attachment 2085742
Kathy Richards
25 minutes ago
If it had been me, I would have redone the rear kitchen with stainless steel worktops and cabinetry. Much easier to keep clean, hard wearing and hygienic. Doesn't have to be expensive either. Similar to how Dick and Angel designed their working kitchen. I'm sure Maria would approve!
Oh totally ! And if having guests etc should really have been one of the first rooms to be done

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Selmar has put his blog up again and this person who has obviously stayed at the shit show had left comments
I went out to YouTube but I don’t see the “Selmargate” vlog on his channel…am I looking in the right place?

Reactions: 12

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Annalise is still Dan the gardener’s partner in crime. I used to feel bad for her, but she knows what she’s doing. I would not wear those old dirty bunny ears or allow them on my kids. Gross.💩

Carried away or not quite enough?
She says a huge announcement. Omg hopefully No engagement

• Wow
  • Sick

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I went out to YouTube but I don’t see the “Selmargate” vlog on his channel…am I looking in the right place?
I only saw it on Facebook. I don't follow him on Facebook and could see it, so you should be able to, as well........it's just a post that takes you to emalm and it appears to be the ORIGINAL post he made about it, not this latest one.

selmar.duin

AndAnotherName

VIP Member
I went to a Turkish teef doctor to get my wisdom tooth extracted the other week. they have this strip with teef and colours, from Hollywood white (that shit is bright, it can function as a flashlight) to yellowish white. next to the Hollywood white the yellowish ones look really yellow! but in reality they are not.

A lot of you don't like Dan's teef, I like them, because his originals were 1 too canine like 2 he smiles a lot more. It gives the man confidence. so #teamDan!
---
The grifted China of Fanny new flues. The second image is from her early days, 1st from last week? Look at how much more crammed it is!

Incoming warning nostrils is in 1st picture.
---
Better picture for comparison
Oops I didn't see your warning. Now got to run to the dunny and spew!!

• Haha

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
I am doing the same have guests arriving tomorrow have even cleaned the sodding windows oh and I have enough food, wine and Champagne for them all they don't have to BTO

Snorts would bust something over my table setting-new table cloth with strawberries, gooseberries in pink and green and muted red. My flowers I have lots of different height parian jugs in white filled with hellebores, ranunculus, anemones, fennel, eucalyptus, white daffy, clematis, all very Spring like. I am busting out the Spode a subtle white plate with a single spring flower on each in green and white.
Willow Crossley would approve. 🌷🌹🥀🌾

Last edited:

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Ok European fashionistas in the know I have always been under the impression that the French do mix navy and black also brown and black such as wearing brown shoes with a black suit. Oh well I must be committing a fashion faux pas on a regular basis.

• Haha
I wonder the same thing, but apparently these patrons (if they are real) are planning to visit this year. Why????? It's a dump in the middle of bum-#uck nowhere.
Suellen McGillick
2h
I’ll be there in May and I would love to help with Dish Washing if needed.
Jessie Cherry
8h
So great to see Grant and his wife visiting! and Maria back and Nati and Amaury (always busy) Kirstie in the garden with her amazing dandelions. Also it was great to see Chateauroux and your beautiful drive, as my friend Cindy and I are coming in the 🍂❤🥂
Amazing dandelions?? WTF#

• Haha