Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
@M&MsMom and @ComtesseRose - Thank you for the birthday wishes! We have finally started to travel again, and spent a few days in Arizona visiting family, then on to Palm Springs for some R&R. I was able to keep up with the threads, although kinda slowly, but glad to be home and reading all the great comments. Happy Easter to you all!
Happy Birthday and Happy you got to Travel, its nice to get away, but it's also nice to come home

• Heart
Reactions: 13

T Rex

VIP Member
They may not be a great choir but I think they are really enjoying the experience so good for them.
Oh my... Their rendition of "Ridin' Dirty" was truly, truly epic! Along with "Hey ya!" But "Gettin hot in herr" is hysterical!!! You tell them, Granny Faye, with Jesus in your heart!

Last edited:
  • Haha

C'est moi

VIP Member
Thank you @Lady Avonlea for your synopsis of this week’s enthralling Patreon video.

Was there a spoiler for tonight’s video, with the inclusion of Hello Fresh on the list of cooking and clearing up duties?

View attachment 2081595
Oh, and I missed that Tanner was on the schedule. Isn't that Jared's husband? I wonder If Tanner asked to be put to work with Jared to keep an eye on him!

Missed Hello Fresh too. Well done @NotAChatelaine eagle eyes.

• Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
@Pyke ….. I decorate for most holidays……I, like you, buy most decorations on sale at the same stores you shop. I have many fun treasures!
Haven't seen you for a while! I remember your Christmas decoration, which looked so much better than what the heap crew had put together with all 6 of them! :D

love the Easter bunny's

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
But their dad WAS there.....he was sitting next to his wife at the Easter lunch!
I never saw the father there. Are you sure?

Ok I rewatched and I think he was there. Did the 4 of them all sleep in the study?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Explaining the Australian "ocker"...
Pahfect!

To be avoided like the plague.
---
SJ is so boring I'm giving myself the grace to talk about others, lol - (I am one of the ones that doesn't like to go off-topic). I actually like them - but what the heck is that weird false wall they built? I'm hoping it all works out in the end.
I have warmed to them.
I find it amusing when even Stuart gets exasperated with Patrick's waffle and cuts across him to get to the point.

Last edited:

Freesia54

VIP Member
Dr Snorts give it a rest. He is revolting.
FRK might be back soon. Please NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Snorts eating out of plastic at the table, when he owns a million crockery items,
Did someone say FRK may be back? Edited... I think I just found my answer furthr on in the posts... thanks xx

Last edited:

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
They need to take an editing course at Chateau Sappho.

36C92389-5054-4C7E-AFA8-6F4D5910A512.png

---
Me thinks Daddy of Chateau Sappho might like kabobs!

039C8BF0-D049-4FA2-A797-256D8A953485.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Freesia54

VIP Member
I’ve been out of the loop since having a knee replacement this week so just catching up. So what’s happened to Tony in Escape to the Dream? Had a quick look back but can’t find any reference to why he’s not in the vlogs anymore.
Keep doing the excercises... my neighbour had hers done recently and she's doing really well.
---
I laughed when I saw Stuart's post. And, I did wonder if it was a hidden message!
I had a look on her IG and couldn't see it ... nor the theladofthehateaus posts...

C'est moi

VIP Member
But she's getting away with it. An honest person would keep their word and actually provide something for a "salary" but not her. She laughs at everyone. The fact that her story has been challenged and her world is being shaken is only slightly disturbing her. She doesn't want the cash flow to be hampered, so she's pretty desperate at the moment. Her manic hands and all the touching of her hair. I really wish we could have one of those body language people go to town on one of her videos. She has definitely moved to the dark side to have become so shady. I think she knows it too, but she's not gonna change now, because.... $$$ I'm not surprised she's exhausted between juggling lies and trying to showcase her love and laughter life, all while trying to hide travel... I'd be exhausted too.
---

You have the BEST language!!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL: She can't be arsed! She's a friggin old trout! OMG. dying.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
@Pippin speaks out if you ever visit the UK go to Surrey. Then go to Guildford. This is how we speak. Or certainly did 20+ years ago! @JackSpratt is my long lost twin.

• Haha
And what the hell is that? A 180* zipper?

View attachment 2089512
Looks like he borrowed PheePhee’s Egyptian trip drawstring trousers.
---
Wow - that was an assault on the senses....

The good....
  • lovely to see so many children & dogs on the Easter Egg Hung without Fanny stealing all the eggs for herself
  • Kirsty giving a little lesson on hens & hatching eggs (Snorty didn't even know the name of the chickens with snouts)
  • Sunday buffet table - looked okay - nothing spectacular but will give it a passing grade
  • Sunday buffet food - Kim Raad (thanks to no help from Fanny) did an admirable job - must be so tough cooking in that excuse for a kitchen
  • Maria's voice over - very funny taking the piss out of Fanny's affected posh voice whilst describing the bluebells
  • Relatively little Snorty throughout the vlog
  • The big surprise is Fanny's neither pregnant nor engaged (it's an Easter Miracle)
Is this Angel Eyes perhaps?!?

92741168-BB80-433B-8FD4-B3F1D32B6886.jpeg

• Haha
I didn't watch the video where Stephanie and Michael got their "honorary" knighthoods, but you are probably right. I looked up the vintner on the bottle that Stephanie prominently showed in the video when Pilar brought it over as I was sure that she was somehow connected to it. I found the name of the owner, but the name didn't sound Spanish (the owner of Chateau de la Saule appears to be Alain Roy), but that doesn't mean they don't work there in some capacity.

I am 100% sure we have seen Pilar in something other than this Burgundy vlog, though. Definitely a party situation, if I recall correctly.

Stuart Folkes posted a video of Pilar and what I think is her husband on her Instagram this morning. They are definitely talking about wine.
---

Maybe? I just know I've seen her before on these vlogs.
I thought she said she had not been there in four years, so maybe it was before the lock down vlogging. Never mind later on this thread it was mentioned she was there for.New Years with wine.

Last edited:

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I am having a brief respite from kid-sitting. I'm threads behind, but to keep me (even more) amused, can everyone who shares their opinion and observations from now on, please finish their post with "And then you'll see just how powerful I am."

Thank you. ❤
🧵 Suggestion - "And then you'll see just how powerful I am."
🧵 Suggestion - Things will change for the better Snorty, once you leave!
---
It looks like the Lady of the Chateau's father to me!
Who's the chap on the right wearing the trucker's cap at the table?

• Haha