Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ebb & Flow

The 3 girls were in the study and I suspect the parents stayed offsite at someplace with heating.
I reckon if alternative accommodation was needed, it was probably the daughter and her partner who stayed elsewhere (thinking about my own parents and night driving, and heading off to bed well before the function fired up).

Reactions: 9
My fav youtube channel and can't wait for the new season of Below Deck Sailing! The sneaky trailer is pitching Colin as single this season, lol!
I am a Patron for Colin on Parlay. Lol. Only one I would ever help out. Love his content and he's not bad to.look at either. I am a huge Below deck.fan

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Then I started watching the woman from Seattle (the lady whose husband was a firefighter who died in NYC in the 9/11 attack). I fast forwarded all the way through it, with a minor stop in the middle for the reveal of a chandelier she had repaired. The chandelier was just beautiful! But, it was the most boring video I think I've ever attempted to watch (and that's saying something!). At the end, she talks about her roof, said she hasn't gotten quotes yet, says that based on people's comments she's reached out to Billy Petherick and - SURPRISE! - he hasn't responded. Then she went on a long-winded story about leaving to get her VISA squared, getting an appt. with the French consulate and it's all up in the air because she was trying to time the appointment with a visit to her son in NYC, but the consulate in NYC doesn't have any appointments. She can go to Washington DC during that time, though, because they do have appointments available. She says she's going to wait it out for an NYC appointment but in the meantime has overall angst and is worried she won't get an appointment anywhere (I think she's worried? I can't tell, but I know I'd be worried). The consulate in Los Angeles, where she'd need to go on the West Coast, doesn't have any appointments available either for the first week of May. What's the problem??? Make a freakin' appointment in Washington DC and be done with it! Problem solved! Boy, she can really over-complicate stuff. Then, she's worried because she has to surrender her passport when she has this appointment and she doesn't know for how long....which means she can't travel back to France. I was exhausted after watching just 5 minutes of her talking, which is a shame....I like her and want her to have some joy, and this chateau does seem to provide that to her.
I find her to be a bit of an energy vampire.

• Heart

brassy

No probs with Dans teeth, just Dan himself and maybe what the teeth represent. They’re his early midlife crisis. Thousands of pounds that might have contributed to enhancing his children’s lives and his partners well-being. He chose ego, he chose teeth and chased fame.
Just being judgy I guess.

View attachment 2080532
Heroin addiction looks good on you Dan 💉 🩸

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

juniperroad

Chatty Member
I agree that Stephanie is not personally responsible for Mmakhotso's death.
We don't know the facts.
However, I am contemptuous of the manner in which Stephanie used Mmakhotso's death for content.
The flip side of this is that people would have had a conniption fit if she didn't mention it. Sad all around.

Reactions: 8

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
See I thought this was code that Maria was a dyke with the mentioning of clothes and colour. Maybe I need to rewatch, but I thought SJ was suggesting in the last flog Maria was down for the lezze mezze. We all know Phyllis is full on homo.
Perhaps the extra bed in Chambre Sappho was for the Russian muff diver? 😝

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6