Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Albee

VIP Member
Shall we make a list of all the guests? In the one picture posted it seems a lot more children were in attendance this year than in past years.

1 Stephanie
2 Snorts
3 manor and
4 Maker
5Stuart
6 Pavlina
7 Kirsty and
8 husband
9 Potts

Copy and paste the list and continue with the numbering.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

BigGreenMeany

Any Emmerdale fans? "Mary" (Rhonas mum) had more 100 Stars robes hanging in her boudoir in Thursdays episode than Fanny has in the CHMN. Who gets the most views ?
In that case they need another airliner to fall on Emmerdale

• Haha

Freesia54

VIP Member
I was hoping one of the children on the Easter Egg hunt in the CHMN Bluebell woods was going to return with three eggs, a gold Lindt bunny and
Fannys missing Accounts.
I thought one of Dan & Annalise's boys found a gold rabbit or was it a different egg the winner 🏆 found?

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I never saw the father there. Are you sure?

Ok I rewatched and I think he was there. Did the 4 of them all sleep in the study?
The clearest picture of him is the thumbnail for the video itself on YouTube. He's seen at the table, bottom left, next to his wife!

thatsrich

@Lady Avonlea
Fanny is planting her own questions. Chloe Hutton is a long time alias and can't believe that ReBecca Shotton is real either. (who spells ReBecca???)

ReBecca Shotton
8h
Just curious, Stephanie do you pay for all the food for the entire house?
Quote]

Actually, her distinctive spelling of her name makes her pretty easy to find. Similar name in UK but one in Spokane sounds like a Fanny fan.

• Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Just watched today's episode of UK taskmaster. I keep looking at Mae Martin (Canadian comic) and saying Hanni Ross to myself. Uncanny.

• Wow
Well, I can't say I watched completely, but I did view two vlogs today. I haven't watched Curtis Ryan Woodside in quite some time. I like Egyptian stuff, just from real Egyptologists! Anyhow, I love Filippo, his husband. I didn't even make it to the 5 minute mark because as they're walking down the street, Curtis is saying people commented on his vlogs that he's spending too much time away from Filippo and that Filippo missed him. Filippo said "yes, I did miss you, did you miss me?" and he was stroking his head (admittedly, like he'd pet a dog) and Curtis made this face and recoiled away from Filippo as if to say "don't touch me".......it ticked me off, so I stopped watching.

View attachment 2087371

Then I started watching the woman from Seattle (the lady whose husband was a firefighter who died in NYC in the 9/11 attack). I fast forwarded all the way through it, with a minor stop in the middle for the reveal of a chandelier she had repaired. The chandelier was just beautiful! But, it was the most boring video I think I've ever attempted to watch (and that's saying something!). At the end, she talks about her roof, said she hasn't gotten quotes yet, says that based on people's comments she's reached out to Billy Petherick and - SURPRISE! - he hasn't responded. Then she went on a long-winded story about leaving to get her VISA squared, getting an appt. with the French consulate and it's all up in the air because she was trying to time the appointment with a visit to her son in NYC, but the consulate in NYC doesn't have any appointments. She can go to Washington DC during that time, though, because they do have appointments available. She says she's going to wait it out for an NYC appointment but in the meantime has overall angst and is worried she won't get an appointment anywhere (I think she's worried? I can't tell, but I know I'd be worried). The consulate in Los Angeles, where she'd need to go on the West Coast, doesn't have any appointments available either for the first week of May. What's the problem??? Make a freakin' appointment in Washington DC and be done with it! Problem solved! Boy, she can really over-complicate stuff. Then, she's worried because she has to surrender her passport when she has this appointment and she doesn't know for how long....which means she can't travel back to France. I was exhausted after watching just 5 minutes of her talking, which is a shame....I like her and want her to have some joy, and this chateau does seem to provide that to her.
I thought she would have a good channel, but I can' get past the ummm ummm ummm every other word. and she carts that little dog back and forth and it has to have a vet visit and papers each time... she drags everything and it's exhausting to watch her ot listen. on another note I do like Make.Do.Grow they are in Portugal and are redoing an old stone house trying to use more natural materials and no concrete. I do enjoy their hard work and humor. Also my absolute favorite as far as Vlog content is Sailing Parlay Revival ( not chateau but sailing around the world) and Laura Kampf in Germany ( she is a hoot and great vlogs, that girl gets things done)

Last edited:
  • Heart

vitanova

VIP Member
  • Wow

C'est moi

VIP Member
When i worked in the Control Room, Guildford Friday night, fight night. You never wanted to be the unlucky one on the Radio when it all kicked off.
---
Happy Birthday @ScooterMaGoo xxx

View attachment 2087686
That must have been a barrel of laughs! One of the reasons they put all the bars and clubs in one street - Bridge Street on the giratory - that way they could contain the "problems", close off the street and have a two way system around the other part of the one way. Only someone who knows Guildford would know wtf I'm talking about!

• Haha

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Not sure what an ocker is but he irritates me... he's cocky and takes over.....granted maybe others should have stepped up and lit the fire but he's presumably paying for his stay... it can't all be freebies for the Easter guests, so it wasn't his place to do it. I just find him gobby.
---

Escape to the Country was in Surrey the last 2 programs... both buyers had in excess of one million to spend...🥰
I certainly don't fit into that bracket.