The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never saw the father there. Are you sure?

Ok I rewatched and I think he was there. Did the 4 of them all sleep in the study?
The 3 girls were in the study and I suspect the parents stayed offsite at someplace with heating.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would like a little more info on who was breaking into their car, in the middle of no where with a screwdriver? Were the police called, did.they find out who it was ? She said car park was it at the Chateau or in a car park in town? And to rent a room and not have it cleaned or bed made. I would demand a refund
Something tells me Fanny and the Douche Lord needed to make a Mickey D’s run at midnight and couldn’t find the keys. We know from reports Fanny insists guests and volunteers hand over their vehicles for her personal use. Or PheePhee had a late night booty call and needed transpo.

• Haha
Oh my goodness. Just read about the shooting in Kentucky. How dreadful. Sending thoughts and love.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh my God...this actually happened to me once. My husband and I went to Kentucky one summer (I think 2017?) because my family was having a family reunion. I have a HUGE family (my great grandmother had 18 kids!!) and I don't know a lot of them, either, mostly because my parents moved away from Kentucky when they got married. My husband and I stayed in a hotel for the first night, because we got in late and didn't want to interrupt anyone by coming into their home in the wee hours of the morning. We decided to just go on our own to the reunion, which was out in a rural area where one of my cousins lives. We saw a bunch of balloons tied to the mailbox by the side of the road and thought "YAY! We made it!"........we started saying hello to everyone and I thought it was strange that I didn't recognize ANYBODY. About 45 minutes later, I got a text from my great aunt asking where we were. I joyfully texted back "I'm here - where are you?"........

Turns out we needed to go a little further down the road. We were at someone's house we didn't even know! Oh my God, it was so embarrassing. We tried to leave and be stealth about it when someone came up to us and introduced themselves and it turned out to be the owner. We explained what had happened, and we had a great laugh! He was so nice to us and he knew my cousin very well, so everything was o.k. But I was so embarrassed!
My parents attended the funeral of our family GP. He had been our family doctor for almost 50 years and had also been very kind to my grandparents. They were surprised not to to recognise any one in the very large congregation however. The service was in the Cathedral and they had chosen to sit near the back, so did not see any of the family. During the eulogy, they were both surprised to hear that their late doctor was a verry accomplished musician and lots of other little details about his wartime service and so on but did include some mention of his medical background in a local hospital but not of his many years as a GP. They commented that it was surprising that no mention was made of his daughter who was another GP in the practice. and his wife, who had been a practice nurse for a number of years. By the time that they realised it was the wrong funeral , they could not get up and leave and so sat through to the end. It was later that they realised that the funeral they had intended to attend had been held the day before.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I broke my Facebook boycott and see Selmar posted his MsNatty was a witch video. The comments mwah!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet it was warmer outside than inside. I can't believe all the different people making food there and having to cook and clean up in that awful kitchen and scullery

• Heart
I thought that about her email, all of these bonuses on offer looked exactly as you said a dodgy advert for some miracle product. What did they think they were achieving by sending out an email like that.
The website is just awful too. I thought they were trying to attract a high end crowd. It’s one of the websites you would see on a YouTubers account who claims to be making $10,000 a month and they’re going to show you how you can too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The website is just awful too. I thought they were trying to attract a high end crowd. It’s one of the websites you would see on a YouTubers account who claims to be making $10,000 a month and they’re going to show you how you can too.
Didn't they recently have a website company sponsor one of their videos? The one in which Mr. Smug and his neighbour planted all the trees and Phlipp joked that he could use the website company to build a site with a list of all his trees.

Not a good advertisement if the people you sponsor then build such websites...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like the 100 stars folks ended up in Bordeaux and got a decent plateaux de charcuterie. Do they have their own chateau or are they networking the whole of the chateauverse?

Screenshot_20230410-193427_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I never saw the father there. Are you sure?

Ok I rewatched and I think he was there. Did the 4 of them all sleep in the study?
The clearest picture of him is the thumbnail for the video itself on YouTube. He's seen at the table, bottom left, next to his wife!

Reactions: 11
My favourite part of that flog was SJ pointing out that the bed in Phyllis’s study is usually never made up till now - yeah sure SJ. He’s a raging homosexual and we all know Phyllis couldn’t tolerate not having the bed made up. It’s like those lies she used to tell when they were travelling during the pandemic about having separate rooms. Except now they actually do have separate rooms because SJ can’t get rid of Phyllis. I’m sorry but that mincing gait through the kitchen and courtyard in the dungarees and boots was the gayest thing I’ve seen in quite a while and I had a dick in my mouth last night….

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I bet you've dined out on that escapade for years.
---
M
You know what was hilarious? There were a lot of people there....if I didn't know anyone there, they certainly didn't know me! And no one ever said anything, at least to our face! I would introduce myself, ask who they were, they'd ask who I was and I'd say "I'm so-and-so's daughter, this is my husband and we live in Maryland", and they'd shake their heads like they knew us, and a couple of them even asked how our trip to Kentucky was! It was the strangest thing. At one point, someone asked how long it had been since I'd been in Kentucky and how often I came there, clearly trying to suss out who I was, and when I explained that I had been coming regularly since my mom passed away in 2009, when we had her funeral, they never said anything! So weird. It just never registered that we weren't at the right place, until I got that text from my Aunt.

And where we were is a small little town outside of Lexington, KY called Versailles. They pronounce it Ver-sails, like the "sail" in sailboat. There's also a Paris, KY nearby, too!

• Haha
Of course there is something "off" with Anne Marie. He has been controlled and emasculated all his life by a coven of nasty domineering witches (including his older cousine). He does what he is told and even dresses as he's told.

View attachment 2087563View attachment 2087564

It's no wonder he has ended up with you-know-who.

View attachment 2087565View attachment 2087566
wow Aunt Tatty is not ageing well at all. What a difference 25
I didn't pick Selmar as a drinker.
He always had a beer in hand or the odd cocktail in the vlogs. No wine that I can remember. Always had a feeling he might enjoy the odd 'spliff' or 3. He was always sooooooo laid back and slowwwwww...............................
I think the Selmargate vlogs were made whilst he was under the influence of either and, or both 😎

There's a reason Tatiana no longer wanted those boots. She knows that early 90s neo-romantic brocade thang is dead.

My fantasy is that the Puy Vidal women are putting their film skills to work and secretly working on an exposé documentary about Fanny's grifting and the Lalande cult.
I think that the three girls were in the squirrels study and the parents in Fanny’s bed. All 5 lady of the chateau were there.
Fanny was seen with Potts in Mummy’s apartment. Who would want to be in the room off Fanny’s bedroom she and squirrel were in there🤮🤮🤮.
Kevin was there but no Ombeline?

I think that the guy smoking on the back porch slightly stooped was Jamie the handyman.

Fanny had more staff there than friends.

ps I wish she would stop bothering the hens.

@Jules100 if y'all need Minnie as a guest, do let me know. :LOL:
She'd be a great guest!
Jules, Teapot, and Doors have been busy!
I hope they can also get some past guests of the bnb, also other chateau owners (disguise their voices so they're comfortable spilling the T!)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All of the lesbians I know would have absolutely no use for the Chatelaine de Monetization and would think her supposed “boyfriend” is a big joke - gayer than a rainbow flag. Clearly too gay to even be bi. 😝

I bet they are laughing behind her back. And they knew not to bring Daddy. The Gay Twank would have taken him out for kabobs.

My advice to the owners of Chateau Sappho - drop your relationship with the chatelaine. Go make friends with The Potterick clan.
Daddy was there…

Attachments

Reactions: 13
After all the chocolate Easter eggs Dan shows us he reads here when he and the boys (who are growing up fast) tuck into a bucket of blueberries.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.