The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@jojonz one of the comments is on here, search 'Selmar' and the comment on March 7, 2023
I stopped believing what Selmar said during his Rant Tour 2023.

He said he do not know Michael Petherick, and he do not know Frank and Ivo and do not know where they live.
Two days later he said he do know F&I and know them from being near lalande.

And I can’t believe that Selmar do not know Michael. Michael has been to lalande multiple times until last year, and that was during the same time Selmar was still living at lalande.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My favourite part of that flog was SJ pointing out that the bed in Phyllis’s study is usually never made up till now - yeah sure SJ. He’s a raging homosexual and we all know Phyllis couldn’t tolerate not having the bed made up. It’s like those lies she used to tell when they were travelling during the pandemic about having separate rooms. Except now they actually do have separate rooms because SJ can’t get rid of Phyllis. I’m sorry but that mincing gait through the kitchen and courtyard in the dungarees and boots was the gayest thing I’ve seen in quite a while and I had a dick in my mouth last night….
me too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
MPK has a flog! 4/4.... what's happening?
Are tables being turned and MPK and his new lover are taking on SJ?

Oh the Drama! I love it when it's far from my bed.

Speaking of MPK, we know gay twank came to lalande for MPK. But did they really boink?
Or did @Selmar mean that nostrils tried to get his hands in MPK's boxers and MPK blew up?
MPK past lovers were handsome enough. Nostrils doesn't seem to be his type?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread title?

“What was more unbelievable - that much chocolate or that many sycophants all sitting at one table?”

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cannot wait for this new channel :

Nice new sexy voice you have there @Jules100 👏
---

He did. Against my better judjement, I just watched DTM's new vlog. Maybe a child winner and an adult one ???

OOhh.. can't wait! I will be looking for it. 3 greats combined ! Go Jules.

Off topic: Anyone watch Succession last night?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I stopped believing what Selmar said during his Rant Tour 2023.

He said he do not know Michael Petherick, and he do not know Frank and Ivo and do not know where they live.
Two days later he said he do know F&I and know them from being near lalande.

And I can’t believe that Selmar do not know Michael. Michael has been to lalande multiple times until last year, and that was during the same time Selmar was still living at lalande.
Knowing in English and knowing in Dutch can have different meanings.
Ik ken hem niet = I don't know him
Ik ken hem niet = I am not acquainted with him.
Selmar isn't the personality MPK would hang out with.

I believe the 'I don't know him/them' is I don't know them on a personal level, nor do I know exactly where they live, but in the area near la lande.

It would be phsyco if SSB would point out Frank & Ivo's house to everyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I just check out Selmar's FB page and here is the reply why the woman who gave Nutty feedback wanted to stay again at LielieLand:

Amanda Hutchinson
Caroline Murphy I would go back because the household is just lovely; but they had previously struggled with getting enough guests to keep them afloat (before you tube); and really wanted feedback that was constructive. If you don't know why you are not getting repeat bookings then you need to know and they asked. I have run bed and breakfasts on weekends when not working in my full time job and appreciated comments about the comfort of beds etc. I think it was disappointing in one aspect because there is a great play made on the importance of comfort and hosting when visiting others and so we were disappointed that the same level of hospitality in the form of thinking about their guest's comfort and requirements was not apparent. It really felt like it was being run by a load of students. In the end, the environment; the peace and the good company shines through all the other problems which could be fixed as long as people like myself and my husband actually point them out. If they hadn't worked them out then obviously there was a lot of the blindness of 'celebrity' and not much recognition that it is a Bed and Breakfast and one that you would like to see some sort of decent management.

Reactions: 29
Knowing in English and knowing in Dutch can have different meanings.
Ik ken hem niet = I don't know him
Ik ken hem niet = I am not acquainted with him.
Selmar isn't the personality MPK would hang out with.

I believe the 'I don't know him/them' is I don't know them on a personal level, nor do I know exactly where they live, but in the area near la lande.

It would be phsyco if SSB would point out Frank & Ivo's house to everyone.
Or he is/was just playing with us and said what we wanted to hear from him in the first place..

I am not believing anything anymore what those people say.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just skipped through the Gift Grab ..... why does Pavlina do it?
Her face looks fed up and bored.
As for Potts............

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Potts is for the moneygrab. Paid to play as was mentioned. Plus the gansta grannies love him. For some reason no one pesters him about Ruthy.

Reactions: 20
Or he is/was just playing with us and said what we wanted to hear from him in the first place..

I am not believing anything anymore what those people say.
Naa Selmar dragged kat, MPK, Marie into it too. And I do recall he liked kat.

I think he came here to make sure we knew and would talk about it. Since Tattle is SJ, IJ biggest fears. They probably talked about tattle arround their dining table.

Unfortunately Selmar is too simple minded. Blaiming Natty for refusing him &tatty entrance. He simply can't see, SJ tossed him aside and made room for Cuz. SJ bot only used selmar she used natty too.

Edit:selmar spilling the beans wasn't because of natty/tatty or nostrils it was his way of getting SJ's attention

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Naa Selmar dragged kat, MPK, Marie into it too. And I do recall he liked kat.

I think he came here to make sure we knew and would talk about it. Since Tattle is SJ, IJ biggest fears. They probably talked about tattle arround their dining table.

Unfortunately Selmar is too simple minded. Blaiming Natty for refusing him &tatty entrance. He simply can't see, SJ tossed him aside and made room for Cuz. SJ bot only used selmar she used natty too.

Edit:selmar spilling the beans wasn't because of natty/tatty or nostrils it was his way of getting SJ's attention
Thats for sure, but I think he also tried to rally troops and get some followers and Patreons. And when that backfired, he crawled back to Steffi.
---
I just check out Selmar's FB page and here is the reply why the woman who gave Nutty feedback wanted to stay again at LielieLand:

Amanda Hutchinson
Caroline Murphy I would go back because the household is just lovely; but they had previously struggled with getting enough guests to keep them afloat (before you tube); and really wanted feedback that was constructive. If you don't know why you are not getting repeat bookings then you need to know and they asked. I have run bed and breakfasts on weekends when not working in my full time job and appreciated comments about the comfort of beds etc. I think it was disappointing in one aspect because there is a great play made on the importance of comfort and hosting when visiting others and so we were disappointed that the same level of hospitality in the form of thinking about their guest's comfort and requirements was not apparent. It really felt like it was being run by a load of students. In the end, the environment; the peace and the good company shines through all the other problems which could be fixed as long as people like myself and my husband actually point them out. If they hadn't worked them out then obviously there was a lot of the blindness of 'celebrity' and not much recognition that it is a Bed and Breakfast and one that you would like to see some sort of decent management.
Isn’t it funny how some guests suddenly row back on their previous posts, shortly after posting?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm not going to criticize him, he seems so sad and out of his depth... I'll wait till he's back to his old self before I start...
Every vlog is a major downer - we are basically watching a man having a breakdown. It's very sad - and yet I always found him irritating, even when Angelina was around.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Every vlog is a major downer - we are basically watching a man having a breakdown. It's very sad - and yet I always found him irritating, even when Angelina was around.
I don't know if he is having a breakdown but I certainly find him irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Amanda Hutchinson
SJ has no interest in running a B and B - never has - it was merely a way of making money. Someone else was always going to have to do it for her.
What Natty actually does is hard to see; And now Amaury too.

MPK has a flog! 4/4.... what's happening?
Are tables being turned and MPK and his new lover are taking on SJ?

Oh the Drama! I love it when it's far from my bed.

Speaking of MPK, we know gay twank came to lalande for MPK. But did they really boink?
Or did @Selmar mean that nostrils tried to get his hands in MPK's boxers and MPK blew up?
MPK past lovers were handsome enough. Nostrils doesn't seem to be his type?
Selmar was really clear in his last “Selmargate vlog”…he said that Michael Petherick and PhiPhi had sex. He didn’t tiptoe around it or mince words…he said it was sex. Why did MPK have sex with Philip? I have no idea…desperation? Drunken state? Maybe a little bit of both? All I can say is “ewwwwwww!”

IMG_5034.gif

• Haha
Selmar was really clear in his last “Selmargate vlog”…he said that Michael Petherick and PhiPhi had sex. He didn’t tiptoe around it or mince words…he said it was sex. Why did MPK have sex with Philip? I have no idea…desperation? Drunken state? Maybe a little bit of both? All I can say is “ewwwwwww!”

View attachment 2091604
„IF“ they had it.

There was never a counter-Statement from Michael that it never happened. Ha!! Jokes on you.

… wait a minute, why did he never do a counter-statement when it’s not true?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.