The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So there's room for 28 people to stay at the Chateau in April, but at Christmas they kicked that guy out because there wasn't enough room? Really??? Begs some questions. Just how many people were there at Christmas? What massive amount of work has been done between Christmas and April to increase the bedrooms available, must have been a lot... Seems that would have made good video fodder, especially for a channel devoted to the restoration of a Chateau... Or is it, as a Tattler recently suggested, the Christmas Crap videos were filmed months in advance and the new guy would throw off the smoke and mirrors of the timey wimeylines...
Perhaps they were asked to turn up with sleeping bags and blow up beds. Then Steff stuck em in empty rooms. So Lalande :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was hoping one of the children on the Easter Egg hunt in the CHMN Bluebell woods was going to return with three eggs, a gold Lindt bunny and
Fannys missing Accounts.
I thought one of Dan & Annalise's boys found a gold rabbit or was it a different egg the winner 🏆 found?

Reactions: 11
I've got to stop watching Cadeux the blood thinners I take make my ears bleed so easily when Snorts opens his yap!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well they quickly scroll the $$ donated and ALOT has gone to Vilotti. And looks like 3 times ?

• Wow
  • Angry
And did you notice why Pavlina was there ? The dresses. Since they fit her, they will be for her cough cough. And the Uggs a a bit too small so are for mummy wink wink.

• Wow
  • Sad
Revolting does not cover it.
Is he competing with Jared. Given up keeping up with real men.
Would he ever wear this combo in Maastricht…. Dear Grandpa ,perhaps you teaching me about porcelain and silver didn’t work out.
See I thought this was code that Maria was a dyke with the mentioning of clothes and colour. Maybe I need to rewatch, but I thought SJ was suggesting in the last flog Maria was down for the lezze mezze. We all know Phyllis is full on homo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
DCB9C0F7-A6B3-46C3-929D-87021FA2D461.png

Hey Pill, why doesn’t Angie cut the grass anymore??? 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
THats the Pethericks sooooo many of them you bag one you bag them all. Got to admit even though Billy in the past has put rockets under Micheal (Tough Love aspect) he can do it no one else. They are a self sufficient family, to get in their inner circle is hard. But you still need to let me know what vlog I need to hear it for myself. Not a Selmar fan. I think the Chateau de Burgh Brits are going to regret the invite.

Selmar sees his future travelling from Chateau to Chateau trying to get subscriptions, unfortunately reminds of the Love Boat all these old stars reduced to small once only part on a blah series. I noticed Chateau Dreams (who have gone quiet) only had him there for the workaway period.
---

I want a puppy look my sad face I want a puppy
---

I want a puppy look my sad face I want a puppy
@jojonz one of the comments is on here, search 'Selmar' and the comment on March 7, 2023

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I'm not going to criticize him, he seems so sad and out of his depth... I'll wait till he's back to his old self before I start...
My issue is he is taking money from people and lying. She has posted on Instagram that she has left. His silence is deception and Patrons should not be lied to, nor should those watching YouTube off of which he earns income. And now something similar may be happening at another channel… lying about someone’s whereabouts. All part of the grift. They’ve all learned from the Chatelaine de Monetization.

Reactions: 18
Cannot wait for this new channel :

Nice new sexy voice you have there @Jules100 👏
---
I thought one of Dan & Annalise's boys found a gold rabbit or was it a different egg the winner 🏆 found?
He did. Against my better judjement, I just watched DTM's new vlog. Maybe a child winner and an adult one ???

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
See I thought this was code that Maria was a dyke with the mentioning of clothes and colour. Maybe I need to rewatch, but I thought SJ was suggesting in the last flog Maria was down for the lezze mezze. We all know Phyllis is full on homo.
Perhaps the extra bed in Chambre Sappho was for the Russian muff diver? 😝

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.