The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Puffs are buying their way in….. ridiculous gift for Fanny who appreciates Macdonalds and crème eggs from Cadburys
---

That’s is Pilar. She was there At Christmas I think….Cooking…..she’s from Spain. No idea how Fanny knows her.

218 euros for that box of chocolate from Andrew..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Twice Stephanie called Carolina (from Puy Vidal) Caroline in the latest vlog. Lends weight to the theory that she doesn't know a lot of the visitors very well. From a lurking/sometimes contributing member of TL :)

Ah, she does go under the name of Caroline in public but is referred to by Julia, and in the vlogs, as Carolina.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Carolina is her real given name (Puy Vidal) she is originally from South America, my guess is Chile. So Caroline maybe from years in the US. I have a similar issue with my US-English name becomes a Spanish version.

Reactions: 17
Yes, I think Natti’s insecure, but I also think they really didn’t know most of the people at the party very well. So they might have just felt more comfortable sitting together. It’s actually sad…for me, Easter is about getting together with family and close friends. It’s not about seeing how many strangers or acquaintances I can invite to film for my vlog.
I’m sure I’m not the only one who just talks to anyone😂😂
At my father in laws wake I knew very few people but as I was (then) close family I felt it my duty to make sure everyone was greeted and not left alone. I think that cuz and Nasti should take on that role as well.
I’m also quite a shy person so it is never easy just talking to everyone but I do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I didn't watch the video where Stephanie and Michael got their "honorary" knighthoods, but you are probably right. I looked up the vintner on the bottle that Stephanie prominently showed in the video when Pilar brought it over as I was sure that she was somehow connected to it. I found the name of the owner, but the name didn't sound Spanish (the owner of Chateau de la Saule appears to be Alain Roy), but that doesn't mean they don't work there in some capacity.

I am 100% sure we have seen Pilar in something other than this Burgundy vlog, though. Definitely a party situation, if I recall correctly.

Stuart Folkes posted a video of Pilar and what I think is her husband on her Instagram this morning. They are definitely talking about wine.
---

Maybe? I just know I've seen her before on these vlogs.
She was there for New Year they came armed with loads of wine.
ETA
Sorry just seen this has already been replied to.

Reactions: 16
Snorty's 'study' is definitely his bedroom.
They just put a single bed in there for the weekend so the sister with multi-coloured had a place to sleep in the same room as her sister & partner.
Fanny has mentioned in the comments that the adjoining bathroom will be her new dressing room when her'apartment' is done. The four seasons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
poor sod, he's so desperate to join her inner circle
Another person benefiting from the spoils of care home funds. Does his old mother Anne still own and run one? Ripping off the elderly club that the Richmonds and Jarvis are club members. Did they also know this family being Stockport. I think so. Porsche and Fortnums for robbing the sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Standing up there in his high heeled brocade boots (a gift from Tatty, that's now only good enough to do the painting in) saying he was going for a masculin/feminine look.............so no change from your normal dress code then you pillock!
There's a reason Tatiana no longer wanted those boots. She knows that early 90s neo-romantic brocade thang is dead.

I'd like to think the lot from Puy Vidal only went so as they know how not to run a Chateau and how the hell did they cope in that over stuffed nightmare of a room! It's about time they all just grew up. :rolleyes:
My fantasy is that the Puy Vidal women are putting their film skills to work and secretly working on an exposé documentary about Fanny's grifting and the Lalande cult.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Carolina, and Julia's mum don't look as if they are enjoying themselves in that photo. They would have had a much better time staying in their own lovely surroundings.
---

...and agree to be filmed so all the fans can see what a gracious hostess she is and how much the guests loved her and her chateau! I think NOT!
All of the lesbians I know would have absolutely no use for the Chatelaine de Monetization and would think her supposed “boyfriend” is a big joke - gayer than a rainbow flag. Clearly too gay to even be bi. 😝

I bet they are laughing behind her back. And they knew not to bring Daddy. The Gay Twank would have taken him out for kabobs.

My advice to the owners of Chateau Sappho - drop your relationship with the chatelaine. Go make friends with The Potterick clan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So obvs not everyone stayed there. Phiphi only did you his room for Julia & Carolina - but where did they go to the bathroom ? I am sure Julia's parents & maybe the sister stayed nearby. Sara and Steve must still be recovering from the paint fumes as they (meaning tanner & jared) were painting until their arrival. Phiphi was "painting" just for video & the the diss if using Tatyana's gift of boots (good catch on reason) - because everyone wears high heeled tapestry boots to go on a ladder and pain a ceiling. And they didn't finish!!!!!! Trim and beams will be finished when they leave.
So there's room for 28 people to stay at the Chateau in April, but at Christmas they kicked that guy out because there wasn't enough room? Really??? Begs some questions. Just how many people were there at Christmas? What massive amount of work has been done between Christmas and April to increase the bedrooms available, must have been a lot... Seems that would have made good video fodder, especially for a channel devoted to the restoration of a Chateau... Or is it, as a Tattler recently suggested, the Christmas Crap videos were filmed months in advance and the new guy would throw off the smoke and mirrors of the timey wimeylines...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They were just passing. Saw there was a bit of a do and thought they would mingle, winging it all the way.
Oh my God...this actually happened to me once. My husband and I went to Kentucky one summer (I think 2017?) because my family was having a family reunion. I have a HUGE family (my great grandmother had 18 kids!!) and I don't know a lot of them, either, mostly because my parents moved away from Kentucky when they got married. My husband and I stayed in a hotel for the first night, because we got in late and didn't want to interrupt anyone by coming into their home in the wee hours of the morning. We decided to just go on our own to the reunion, which was out in a rural area where one of my cousins lives. We saw a bunch of balloons tied to the mailbox by the side of the road and thought "YAY! We made it!"........we started saying hello to everyone and I thought it was strange that I didn't recognize ANYBODY. About 45 minutes later, I got a text from my great aunt asking where we were. I joyfully texted back "I'm here - where are you?"........

Turns out we needed to go a little further down the road. We were at someone's house we didn't even know! Oh my God, it was so embarrassing. We tried to leave and be stealth about it when someone came up to us and introduced themselves and it turned out to be the owner. We explained what had happened, and we had a great laugh! He was so nice to us and he knew my cousin very well, so everything was o.k. But I was so embarrassed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I didn't watch the video where Stephanie and Michael got their "honorary" knighthoods, but you are probably right. I looked up the vintner on the bottle that Stephanie prominently showed in the video when Pilar brought it over as I was sure that she was somehow connected to it. I found the name of the owner, but the name didn't sound Spanish (the owner of Chateau de la Saule appears to be Alain Roy), but that doesn't mean they don't work there in some capacity.

I am 100% sure we have seen Pilar in something other than this Burgundy vlog, though. Definitely a party situation, if I recall correctly.

Stuart Folkes posted a video of Pilar and what I think is her husband on her Instagram this morning. They are definitely talking about wine.
---

Maybe? I just know I've seen her before on these vlogs.
I thought she said she had not been there in four years, so maybe it was before the lock down vlogging. Never mind later on this thread it was mentioned she was there for.New Years with wine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
All of the lesbians I know would have absolutely no use for the Chatelaine de Monetization and would think her supposed “boyfriend” is a big joke - gayer than a rainbow flag. Clearly too gay to even be bi. 😝

I bet they are laughing behind her back. And they knew not to bring Daddy. The Gay Twank would have taken him out for kabobs.

My advice to the owners of Chateau Sappho - drop your relationship with the chatelaine. Go make friends with The Potterick clan.
But their dad WAS there.....he was sitting next to his wife at the Easter lunch!

But their dad WAS there.....he was sitting next to his wife at the Easter lunch!
I never saw the father there. Are you sure?

Ok I rewatched and I think he was there. Did the 4 of them all sleep in the study?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my God...this actually happened to me once. My husband and I went to Kentucky one summer (I think 2017?) because my family was having a family reunion. I have a HUGE family (my great grandmother had 18 kids!!) and I don't know a lot of them, either, mostly because my parents moved away from Kentucky when they got married. My husband and I stayed in a hotel for the first night, because we got in late and didn't want to interrupt anyone by coming into their home in the wee hours of the morning. We decided to just go on our own to the reunion, which was out in a rural area where one of my cousins lives. We saw a bunch of balloons tied to the mailbox by the side of the road and thought "YAY! We made it!"........we started saying hello to everyone and I thought it was strange that I didn't recognize ANYBODY. About 45 minutes later, I got a text from my great aunt asking where we were. I joyfully texted back "I'm here - where are you?"........

Turns out we needed to go a little further down the road. We were at someone's house we didn't even know! Oh my God, it was so embarrassing. We tried to leave and be stealth about it when someone came up to us and introduced themselves and it turned out to be the owner. We explained what had happened, and we had a great laugh! He was so nice to us and he knew my cousin very well, so everything was o.k. But I was so embarrassed!
I bet you've dined out on that escapade for years.
---
M
I never saw the father there. Are you sure?

Ok I rewatched and I think he was there. Did the 4 of them all sleep in the study?
Make that 5. Phyll-arse mcsnorty popped in for kabobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.