The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic or on topic with some of the topics discussed in this forum. Here is a psychic reading posted by Matt Fraser 5 days ago where the deceased left behind many types of sexually explicit materials that his sister discovered when clearing out his belongings after he had passed. The deceased shows the materials to psychic Matt Fraser. You may enjoy his reaction.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
„IF“ they had it.

There was never a counter-Statement from Michael that it never happened. Ha!! Jokes on you.

… wait a minute, why did he never do a counter-statement when it’s not true?
Why didn't Snorts deny all Selmars allegations against him either? Because IT HAPPENED.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You know ...... I could see our Stef doing "psychic medium" consults for the money ..... god, she Loves to act !!!
Plus the money honey ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
„IF“ they had it.
There was never a counter-Statement from Michael that it never happened. Ha!! Jokes on you.
… wait a minute, why did he never do a counter-statement when it’s not true?
But Michael DID announce his intimate rendezvous with PhiPhi! He was searching for PhiPhi’s hidden tunnel…😆 Look at Michael poking around in there…all smiles! 😆

IMG_5035.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
My issue is he is taking money from people and lying. She has posted on Instagram that she has left. His silence is deception and Patrons should not be lied to, nor should those watching YouTube off of which he earns income. And now something similar may be happening at another channel… lying about someone’s whereabouts. All part of the grift. They’ve all learned from the Chatelaine de Monetization.
I recon he's hoping she's gone to make hay then come crawling back. I noticed he's still wearing his wedding ring and still talks in 'we' terms...
---
I stopped believing what Selmar said during his Rant Tour 2023.

He said he do not know Michael Petherick, and he do not know Frank and Ivo and do not know where they live.
Two days later he said he do know F&I and know them from being near lalande.

And I can’t believe that Selmar do not know Michael. Michael has been to lalande multiple times until last year, and that was during the same time Selmar was still living at lalande.
Was Selmar included in any shenanigans when Michael was around though? She seemed to keep him all to herself, and they'd tour around other debauched chateaus when he came to visit, I can't recall Selmar being part of the company.. So maybe he didn't 'know' him, remember Selmar was lodging in his camper when he wasn't 'fixing' things.

Reactions: 15
Good lord, while I have been busy (Luna the Diabetic Chiweenie is now a full-time job), I have been silently keeping up with you menopausal and hag lot, but then Selmar reposted to original "dirty-deleted" Nati rant vlog on his FaceBook out of no where... (And also the Chateau Chat/Chateau Teapot/Behind Chateau Doors collab, whaaat? Already subscribed! YASSS!)

Back to our wishy washy Selmar- cheese on toast man, tell it like it is, and quit hemming and hawing on whether to delete or not to delete- once you post it, it's on the internet forever. I am not sure what to believe anymore- is he doing this to gain more Patrons? Is he miffed he did not receive an invite to the glorious Easter celebration that everyone and their mother was invited to? I don't know- I wanted to believe he came to Tattle in earnest, but suspect it was to gain sympathy and was hoping we'd all subscribe to his Patron to fund his lifestyle- um no. Not cool. Stephanie could honestly give a rats behind, Herr Nuti is always going to be there like a bad fungus, and Selmar's name was not even mentioned on the Easter vlog, which probably pissed him off. He also stated on his FB that he is still living with Bill and Viv at Solanges, so he still has a home base apparently. @Selmar, if you are reading, no offense, but no one at La Lande gives two forks. If you want the truth out there, this is the place to vent. People can give you good advice, and be a sounding board. But if you are just looking to get more people to fund your life, this is NOT the place- we're not a bunch of rich bored grannies wanting to fund someone's lifestyle. If that were the case, we'd all have Fleurie candles in our homes (because they are so awesome) next to our hand-printed wallpaper that we drive our Teslas home to!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They may not be a great choir but I think they are really enjoying the experience so good for them.
Oh my... Their rendition of "Ridin' Dirty" was truly, truly epic! Along with "Hey ya!" But "Gettin hot in herr" is hysterical!!! You tell them, Granny Faye, with Jesus in your heart!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The 3 girls were in the study and I suspect the parents stayed offsite at someplace with heating.
I reckon if alternative accommodation was needed, it was probably the daughter and her partner who stayed elsewhere (thinking about my own parents and night driving, and heading off to bed well before the function fired up).

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.