Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Food looks better than usual. HOWEVER imagine being given one of Snorts yellowed, cracked crazed plates, no wonder 100 stars covered her plate with so much food, disgusting historic germs.
Cracked glaze plates also smell. It’s a terrible smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BigGreenMeany

Bit rich coming from Billy who often has a hangover whereas I've never seen Selmar drinking a lot, but who knows what goes on with these people.
Hangover... Only thing shorter than his military career is his life expectancy. Wheezing like a locomotive, yoyo dieting and yes the bloodshot eyes often tell about thevfact he is drinking his shame for being a kept man. And lets face his vlogs are ranking of last nights gin. And with Ryan - as long as there is no eye contact it is not gay!!!

• Haha

MsPitstop

VIP Member
As well as Grant's wife needs to go to a 5 star hotel after the stay at LieLie Land, their needs kids first, need to go to Paris Disneyland, but when they get back to Australia, get some counseling!

Seriously though, Grunt knows what Lielie is like. He knows from his visit last year that nothing has been done, and actually the dump is falling into more disrepair. Instead, he allows his family to stay on a building site. Yes he's in the Marquis apartment, but still, the place is literally falling down around them.

Grunt; you should have just popped over for Easter Sunday with the kids, then got the hell out of that heap ASAP.
Sorry, I mean kids, (not needs).

• Heart

Beachgirl

VIP Member
Please attend my freezing cold orgy
I’ve just had a thought after reading this. The freezing cold maybe why snorts trousers fit as they do. Anything he does have has shrivelled up and gone back into hibernation. 🫣🫣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I was just thinking people love to see progress. If Dan just shovels dirt from one end to the other and takes out trees people will be happy. Same with Billy. Just slowly keeping busy at the convent will build his profile. I hope with all my heart people move their money from Stephanie to Dan and Billy. Wouldn’t that be hilarious.
Given the patron numbers and money drop between Fanny and Billy/Dan combined it looks like it’s already happening. Hard to tell with Billy setting his Patreon to prevent money amounts but it’s close enough for government work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Congratulations Gracie
---

Babygermain is the 100 stars woman...the one who shares pics before asking if its true or not.
---

Speaking of Peter and Anna of it's a wonderful life... they vlogged recently about an abandoned chateau, which had partially been destroyed by fire, they had access to the lower floor (probably trespassing but no one to stop them) and Peter said this could be one for Dan....he obviously follows his 'journey' but his comment did initiate some comments about the man himself.
Marc from Going Solo In France has referred to Dan in the past.
Marc also very recently referred to that chap Casey Neistat who Dan tries to emulate.
They all watch each other. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
......your tabs, though!
I an looking for a lap dog.. I mean laptop
---
Wow - that was an assault on the senses....

The good....
  • lovely to see so many children & dogs on the Easter Egg Hung without Fanny stealing all the eggs for herself
  • Kirsty giving a little lesson on hens & hatching eggs (Snorty didn't even know the name of the chickens with snouts)
  • Sunday buffet table - looked okay - nothing spectacular but will give it a passing grade
  • Sunday buffet food - Kim Raad (thanks to no help from Fanny) did an admirable job - must be so tough cooking in that excuse for a kitchen
  • Maria's voice over - very funny taking the piss out of Fanny's affected posh voice whilst describing the bluebells
  • Relatively little Snorty throughout the vlog
  • The big surprise is Fanny's neither pregnant nor engaged (it's an Easter Miracle)
Potts looks like he was once a member of the Boyscouts…

Who dis?
7D457818-0AF1-477B-B3D9-508753330C0E.png

• Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Isn’t she the wife of one of the Burgundy vineyards owners that Fanny and Potty met when they got knighted for their services to the grifting community. Then after Pilar and her family arrived at the shittoo armed to the backteeth with wine for the deserving Fanny.
---
I didn't watch the video where Stephanie and Michael got their "honorary" knighthoods, but you are probably right. I looked up the vintner on the bottle that Stephanie prominently showed in the video when Pilar brought it over as I was sure that she was somehow connected to it. I found the name of the owner, but the name didn't sound Spanish (the owner of Chateau de la Saule appears to be Alain Roy), but that doesn't mean they don't work there in some capacity.

I am 100% sure we have seen Pilar in something other than this Burgundy vlog, though. Definitely a party situation, if I recall correctly.

Stuart Folkes posted a video of Pilar and what I think is her husband on her Instagram this morning. They are definitely talking about wine.
---
Wasn't she there when Nuttis family were staying?
Maybe? I just know I've seen her before on these vlogs.

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
All of the lesbians I know would have absolutely no use for the Chatelaine de Monetization and would think her supposed “boyfriend” is a big joke - gayer than a rainbow flag. Clearly too gay to even be bi. 😝

I bet they are laughing behind her back. And they knew not to bring Daddy. The Gay Twank would have taken him out for kabobs.

My advice to the owners of Chateau Sappho - drop your relationship with the chatelaine. Go make friends with The Potterick clan.
Daddy was there…

Attachments

M&MsMom

VIP Member
All of the lesbians I know would have absolutely no use for the Chatelaine de Monetization and would think her supposed “boyfriend” is a big joke - gayer than a rainbow flag. Clearly too gay to even be bi. 😝

I bet they are laughing behind her back. And they knew not to bring Daddy. The Gay Twank would have taken him out for kabobs.

My advice to the owners of Chateau Sappho - drop your relationship with the chatelaine. Go make friends with The Potterick clan.
But their dad WAS there.....he was sitting next to his wife at the Easter lunch!

jojonz

Chatty Member
I have warmed to them.
I find it amusing when even Stuart gets exasperated with Patrick's waffle and cuts across him to get to the point.
[/QUOTE]
I watched the last vlog doing their kitchen, using a cheap one that needs to be painted quite shocked obviously watchin $$$$

What was amusing was Patricks hissy fit over the door to the skullery. Was waiting for a full blown tanty but feel if I keep on watching might just get one.

• Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Keep doing the excercises... my neighbour had hers done recently and she's doing really well.
---

I had a look on her IG and couldn't see it ... nor the theladofthehateaus posts...
I didn't realize until two weeks ago that my husband - who uses Instagram all the time - didn't know about Instagram stories. If someone has posted in their stories, the area I've pointed to below will be hilited with a dark circle around it (mine doesn't have this because I've already watched them). Stories disappear on a rolling, 24 hour basis.

I'm on a laptop, so this may look different if you're using a phone, but the concept is the same.

1680978783023.jpeg

---

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
I have warmed to them.
I find it amusing when even Stuart gets exasperated with Patrick's waffle and cuts across him to get to the point.
I watched the last vlog doing their kitchen, using a cheap one that needs to be painted quite shocked obviously watchin $$$$

What was amusing was Patricks hissy fit over the door to the skullery. Was waiting for a full blown tanty but feel if I keep on watching might just get one.
[/QUOTE]

I think he's more than capable of a tantrum.
He's already had a clap back about someone's comment regarding what they did to the chimney breast.

Last edited:
  • Haha