The Chateau Diaries #222 Chateau de la Lande where dreams are suffocated and reality is mocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Clara Burnett for naming the thread and @MRShavershamsdress for nominating it.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

LittleMore Cottage

Chatty Member

Friday at 5:09 AM
I didn't want to derail the last thread it went so fast. But. First I lost my faithful 10 year old aussie/ border collie girl suddenly. Then my almost 100 year old mother died (29 days short of 100). Its been rather sad. Hug your loved ones tell them how you feel. and thanks for the distractions fellow hags, trolls, witches, witches and the 15 .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Sunnee, Shateau Scrounger and 70 others

💗 💗 💗 💗

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Friday at 6:43 PM
I know this is going to be a real schocker and I'm not saying I'm proud of it, or was it one of the less sensible moments spend at that place of sin, but yes, I have seen Philip Janssen completely naked and I'm still recovering from that eventful night.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Plant Person 🪴, Frenchie0810 and 57 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Friday at 3:17 PM
I cannot but imagine Selmar regretting ever mentioning Philip Janssen’s sex addiction, however truthful his statement was, and I can vouch for that, having witnessed the shenanigans myself. Selmar’s pain however isn’t about Philip Janssen and, contrary to his own beliefs at the moment (and I pray he will see the light soon, as it’s an essential part of his healing process), it’s not even about “the witch” Natalia Olivieto, who by the way very much deserves to be exposed as the bully she intentionally and wholeheartedly personifies.
I have been closely watching Selmar’s tragedy unravel and cannot but emphasize enough: this is Stephanie Jarvis’ power play at work. Without her, there would not be a Chateau de La Lande, where dreams are suffocated and reality is mocked. She, and she alone, is literally the reason all others either persist or return to that CHMN, yet she pretends not to be responsible for any of it. By proclaiming to be evrybody’s friend, she fails to protect perpetrator and victim, but is never punished, because she’s ever so nice.
Laying down ground rules on how people should be treated at her shittoo would have prevented Tatiana to be severely bullied by the flawed Argentinian manager and would have saved her “friend” Selmar the nightmares he is now suffering from. She could have also chose to back up her bff bed and breakfast runner Nati and denouncing Selmar and Tatiana’s opportunistic reach for a luxurious chateau life. As usual, Stephanie Jarvis chose nothing and pretended that all that has happened, however unfortunate, has nothing to do with her and the way she runs her empire. It is this continuous fakery of her that makes people like Selmar spew words like “she destroyed us”.
Stephanie Jarvis has destroyed many, many lives and probably feels no empathy whatsoever. My bet is she actually enjoys watching them squirm. I for one am ashamed to have been an eyewitness to some of it, without ever being able to help the ones concerned. Sharing their truth will not stop her, but might help heal the damage she continues to inflict.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Frenchie0810, pink roses and 57 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Friday at 11:58 AM
Just Grift Wood said:
Dawn Butler
22h
After an enjoyable vlog I hate to mention BUT how are you feeling after Selmas outburst yesterdays??

Stephanie Jarvis
11h
Very saddened and concerned for Selmar ❤
Selmar, if you’re reading here, Stephanie is not defending you. Natalia was terrible to you and Tatiana, but she’s still at the chateau with Philip and Stephanie and you aren’t. Stephanie would rather keep Natalia, a bully, at La Lande…now Stephanie’s calling you unwell. Natalia, the bully, has secured her place at La Lande by having sex with Amaury; Philip has secured his place at LaLande by having sex with Stephanie. And they’re all getting paid for it. Selmar, you worked at LaLande without a salary. You only wanted friendship and to help. Natalia bullied you; Philip drove a wedge between you and Stephanie. Now, you’re left with nothing but memories. There’s no reason to cover for any of them anymore. You have every right to share your feelings and experiences. It helps with the healing process.

• Heart
Reactions:You, Sunnee, mrsp67 and 53 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Friday at 11:04 AM
Just Grift Wood said:
I found it a very passive aggressive comment it is inferring he is mentally unwell or something, she really is a witch. The music and all the little in jokes on the flog last night. The constant mention of Phi Phi's Grandparents is them cocking a snook at Tattle like a double agent game of bullshit bingo
Also keep in mind…it wasn’t very long ago that Stephanie Jarvis was personally pitching and supporting the gofundme plan for Selmar and Taty to purchase a chateau. It was a terrible idea because the monetary goal was way too lofty and out-of-reach to materialize. But I’m sure Stephanie love bombed Selmar into thinking it could actually happen. Now she’s inferring he’s mentally unwell. Stephanie…hold up a mirror to yourself. YOU are the cause of so many problems. Your games hurt real people…Selmar, Taty, Marie, Michael Petherick, and many others. To quote Selmar…”STOP!”

• Heart
Reactions:You, mrsp67, Shateau Scrounger and 51 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Friday at 5:30 AM
Maybe it's the Miller Lite talking, but I've heard
rumblings in the historic halls of the tiki hut here at the
Southernmost Chateau about a spiteful restart of a
certain up and coming, sorry Philip no pun intended,
YouTube channel. In true chateau fashion, it would
have to be after my long planned exotic spring
vacation. Unfortunately, I didn't get any amazing
fake upgrades and I had to pay for it myself. I guess
we will see what happens.
8A02575F-2946-4C82-959D-C5FF2A8EA1F2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Sunnee, banshee ob and 49 others

Selmar

Today at 1:04 AM
Pekey said:
Selmar ..... how is your sweet Diesel going ???
Diesel is doing o.k. but so old now. He had an terrible attack but he went trough it. 18 in April. Love him so much. But ready to let him go if it is his time X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, KiKiGee, vitanova and 46 others

Welcome @Selmar I hope you find the support that you need here.

As always we have a wiki.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
From the last 🧵...
@KiKiGee bringing ALL the receipts! Can't stress enough how much I've missed your posts!

Good Lord - there's a little kid in that group picture (next to that Dutch woman - Kim, I think? - who does nothing but make quiche all day). WTF is a little kid doing at a party?
I agree.
I believe that child is a young Antoine and Kim Raad is holding her infant child.
Lalande fairy feast.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@MsMuir
Suing doesn't really work the same way in France.
Firstly in France the cicil claimant bears the burden of proof.
To be able to go after Stephanie for back wages he'd have to have it his time at Lalande recognized as a work contract - he's out of time to do this as the maximum delay is two years.

Even if this did happen she couldn't just settle with Selmar as by not declaring him she'd been "stealing" from the tax man - she'd have to pay the back taxes and a fine to the French authorities.

She could get Selmar to sign an NDA - but in France outside of some specific cases they are barely worth the paper they are written on.

If he wanted to say that she hadn't paid him as an independent contractor he'd have to provide invoices from him to her that weren't paid - he'd also have to show that he'd declared these as "unpaid" in his yearly accounts at the time...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Emilio, Mary and Rebecca - three of the four disgruntled volunteers at the HMN at the time of the Natti's verbal attack, that French Maid referred to in her post.

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 13.07.41.png
Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 13.22.48.png
Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 13.26.42.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36
@MsMuir
Suing doesn't really work the same way in France.
Firstly in France the cicil claimant bears the burden of proof.
To be able to go after Stephanie for back wages he'd have to have it his time at Lalande recognized as a work contract - he's out of time to do this as the maximum delay is two years.

Even if this did happen she couldn't just settle with Selmar as by not declaring him she'd been "stealing" from the tax man - she'd have to pay the back taxes and a fine to the French authorities.

She could get Selmar to sign an NDA - but in France outside of some specific cases they are barely worth the paper they are written on.

If he wanted to say that she hadn't paid him as an independent contractor he'd have to provide invoices from him to her that weren't paid - he'd also have to show that he'd declared these as "unpaid" in his yearly accounts at the time...
Thank you for explaining all the legal details! I think we all need to keep this response for future reference.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@MsMuir
Stephanie is clever.
By getting Selmar to set up as an individual contractor and getting him work ( or helping him get work) at other places she basically covered her arse by ensuring he had no way after lockdown of saying he was exclusively employed by her and could therefore consider himself an employee.

There is a tiny tiny possibility that if Selmar went through the courts he could get some recognition but as I said in an earlier post punitive damages are limited here for work law cases - and would probably be lower than his legal fees.

Reactions: 22
@MsMuir
Stephanie is clever.
By getting Selmar to set up as an individual contractor and getting him work ( or helping him get work) at other places she basically covered her arse by ensuring he had no way after lockdown of saying he was exclusively employed by her and could therefore consider himself an employee.

There is a tiny tiny possibility that if Selmar went through the courts he could get some recognition but as I said in an earlier post punitive damages are limited here for work law cases - and would probably be lower than his legal fees.
The very small chance of receiving minimal punitive damages would not be worth the stress and upset he would endure during the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The very small chance of receiving minimal punitive damages would not be worth the stress and upset he would endure during the process.
He was also carrying out works he wasn’t registered to do, so he doesn’t have a case really.

• Heart
  • Sad
I'm sad remembering Selmar working alone on the floor flag stones, knowing of his back issue, and coming out caked in stone dust for days on end.
He deserved much more recognition and reward than SJ gave him. Selmar did you take any photos/videos of the work you did. I imagine the China pantry where the flags were taken from for the downstairs toilet still is as you left it. Rather like Dan's teeth mid treatment in Turkey.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
From the last 🧵...

I agree.
I believe that child is a young Antoine and Kim Raad is holding her infant child.
View attachment 2005892
To the best of my knowledge that boy is not Antoine but the child of Klaartje Schade, the girl Michael Potts was then dating and who he still sometimes refers to as the love of his life. She broke up with him and left for Zanzibar. She must be so glad she escaped...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
As I predicted the patreon who left the comment that they were cancelling their contribution and also unsubscribing from "crazy train" (their words) has had their comment removed. Fanny can not be arsed to answer anyones valid questions on patreon but is on their deleting questions she doesn't like and any dissent. This is why the comments are becoming more and more gushing, they are all seeking her approval and no one dare say anything.
---
From the last 🧵...

I agree.
View attachment 2005892
The truly are bleeping pathetic

• Heart
@Jules100 in regards to the vlogger that doesn’t understand why they’re not getting a response from TL, I took a look at the T&C page and it states that members who continually violate policy will have their email address noted in the system for five years. Make of that what you will but that could be why any referral won’t work or why they’re not getting a reponse to email.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
@Jules100 in regards to the vlogger that doesn’t understand why they’re not getting a response from TL, I took a look at the T&C page and it states that members who continually violate policy will have their email address noted in the system for five years. Make of that what you will but that could be why any referral won’t work or why they’re not getting a reponse to email.
Perhaps that is the reason
although itt seems to be rather inconsistent in that case.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also, for anyone that doesn’t know, Staph didn’t set up her Patreon as a CDLL account, but as a personal one in her own name.

0720740F-47BD-421B-84D0-9F31D7552F06.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I know we're deep in Selmargate, but what do you think the Influencer and Wallpaperer will have in store for us today?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Perhaps that is the reason
although itt seems to be rather inconsistent in that case.
Jeeves I would post a bit more but I don’t want to get spanked by the powers that be again!🥴

Et mon e-mail à ces mêmes pouvoirs n'a pas non plus reçu de réponse...

Reactions: 14
I know we're deep in Selmargate, but what do you think the Influencer and Wallpaperer will have in store for us today?
I believe she said she is gracing her viewers with two videos this week, because "she listened to them" and their concerns about only getting one video per week.....but the second video being released today is on her wannabe travel channel. Allegedly, we will get the full tour of the Dutch castle she featured on her last video.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.