The Chateau Diaries #222 Chateau de la Lande where dreams are suffocated and reality is mocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeeves I would post a bit more but I don’t want to get spanked by the powers that be again!🥴

Et mon e-mail à ces mêmes pouvoirs n'a pas non plus reçu de réponse...
I fully understand your dilemma!

J'ai rencontré des difficultés similaires dans le passé

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Hang on a minute, Selmar threw us a nugget (well, more than one) during Selmargate 2.0 when he said at some point Nutty was trying to set him up "with that Fanny woman". At the time I laughed on account of our moniker for Steffi, but are you tell me this is that Fanny?

1678031726756.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I believe she said she is gracing her viewers with two videos this week, because "she listened to them" and their concerns about only getting one video per week.....but the second video being released today is on her wannabe travel channel. Allegedly, we will get the full tour of the Dutch castle she featured on her last video.
To be frank hags and trolls I can't stand watching he anymore the only reason I do is to come here. She is making me very cross the disingenuous, nasty, little woman

• Heart
Reactions: 38
To be frank hags and trolls I can't stand watching he anymore the only reason I do is to come here. She is making me very cross the disingenuous, nasty, little woman
I don’t watch anymore. I just read here. I can’t watch, I refuse to give her or Dan a single view. Even the patreon videos posted here. I just read the recaps. I don’t even want to buy Ruth’s book as she is associated with the CHMN. Although would love to read it .

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I know we're deep in Selmargate, but what do you think the Influencer and Wallpaperer will have in store for us today?

Like that kitchen, they will drag the garden stuff out for the next month or two or three. I’d like them to give an update on their candle sales. Have they sold one yet? 😂 If yes, who was the fool?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wouldn

They will drag the garden stuff out for the next month or two or three. I’d like them to give an update on their candle sales. Have they sold one yet? 😂 If yes, who was the fool?
Look at the Smug's pretentious shite on their website they're so patronising but as well as having an annoying voice she can't even spell business:

Philipp was always obsessed with high quality candles. He’s the nose of our family, he can almost always guess the ingredients of food just by smelling and our daughter Lily seems to be taking after him - when we let her smell wine for the first time, (a burgundy) she said it smells of chocolate and raspberries. Which is typical for Pinot Noir grapes!

-

Fragrance was a dimension Philipp wanted to work on, but it’s not an area either of us had experience in.

-

Now maybe it would have been easier to go to a candle company, pick a scent from their catalogue and have them produce it with our own logo, but Philipp being Philipp, wanted to make it as personal as possible, from designing the packaging to making the scent himself. With his overboarding optimism, he hoped to work with a real perfumer to create our own unique fragrances, inspired by our chateau.

-

He did his research, asked his cousin Katalin, who had some experience in dealing with raw materials in the beauty industry for help and finally approached the Parisian nose Nathalie Feisthauser with his project.

-

I still don't know how Philipp managed to convince Nathalie, who works for the most prestigious perfume brands, to develop two incredible bespoke and complex fragrances for our small and new bussiness. We feel extremely grateful and privileged that she understood and believed in our project right from the beginning.

Philipp had two fragrances in mind, but we had to learn how to communicate these ideas to the nose, so she would have a starting point. This is like learning a new language, with a whole new vocabulary. It took a while for him to make sense to our perfumer, but eventually she grasped what Philipp had in mind and came up with first proposals, a selection of small sample candles.

-

We spent a lot of time smelling them unlit, then lit, noting down what we liked and what we wanted to tweak. It was a long process of back and forth, with 11 samples, whittling them down and refining until we finally came to a result, that didn’t only match but exceeded our expectations: Our two wonderful new fragrances Seize Mai and Salon d'Hiver which are clearly the work of a master perfumer.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Look at the Smug's pretentious shite on their website they're so patronising but as well as having an annoying voice she can't even spell business:

Philipp was always obsessed with high quality candles. He’s the nose of our family, he can almost always guess the ingredients of food just by smelling and our daughter Lily seems to be taking after him - when we let her smell wine for the first time, (a burgundy) she said it smells of chocolate and raspberries. Which is typical for Pinot Noir grapes!

-

Fragrance was a dimension Philipp wanted to work on, but it’s not an area either of us had experience in.

-

Now maybe it would have been easier to go to a candle company, pick a scent from their catalogue and have them produce it with our own logo, but Philipp being Philipp, wanted to make it as personal as possible, from designing the packaging to making the scent himself. With his overboarding optimism, he hoped to work with a real perfumer to create our own unique fragrances, inspired by our chateau.

-

He did his research, asked his cousin Katalin, who had some experience in dealing with raw materials in the beauty industry for help and finally approached the Parisian nose Nathalie Feisthauser with his project.

-

I still don't know how Philipp managed to convince Nathalie, who works for the most prestigious perfume brands, to develop two incredible bespoke and complex fragrances for our small and new bussiness. We feel extremely grateful and privileged that she understood and believed in our project right from the beginning.

Philipp had two fragrances in mind, but we had to learn how to communicate these ideas to the nose, so she would have a starting point. This is like learning a new language, with a whole new vocabulary. It took a while for him to make sense to our perfumer, but eventually she grasped what Philipp had in mind and came up with first proposals, a selection of small sample candles.

-

We spent a lot of time smelling them unlit, then lit, noting down what we liked and what we wanted to tweak. It was a long process of back and forth, with 11 samples, whittling them down and refining until we finally came to a result, that didn’t only match but exceeded our expectations: Our two wonderful new fragrances Seize Mai and Salon d'Hiver which are clearly the work of a master perfumer.
What a load of 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 ! 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I would just like to point out that @Selmar joined us here on Tattle in the past few days and none of us haters, hags, or trolls gave him a hard time. We offered support, we asked questions, and he answered a few of them. It was a civil discussion. Compare that to the Chateau Diaries comments where anyone who dares ask a question or challenges the charlatan gets jumped on and silenced. So…we’re called the hate site? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I would just like to point out that @Selmar joined us here on Tattle in the past few days and none of us haters, hags, or trolls gave him a hard time. We offered support, we asked questions, and he answered a few of them. It was a civil discussion. Compare that to the Chateau Diaries comments where anyone who dares ask a question or challenges the charlatan gets jumped on and silenced. So…we’re called the hate site? 🤔
Well, probably we should look at the comments BEFORE he joined…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
and also his comments he has answered even the most vitriolic and unpleasant questions and left the up, Fanny even deletes the reasonable

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree I only watch so that I can keep up with what is going on here. The whole set up makes me despair it is so false, everyone who appears on her vlogs degrades themselves by descending to her level, the deception, the lies, the fraud all make me sick. That it is still going strong after all these years of people calling her out only goes to show that nothing or no one will stop her, this will only end when she wants it to.
Watch Nicki in Positano instead it is interesting, entertaining and no lies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.