The Chateau Diaries #222 Chateau de la Lande where dreams are suffocated and reality is mocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, probably we should look at the comments BEFORE he joined…
Shhh! You’re not supposed to mention that!

50F45C1B-DC94-431F-A248-E744595E539C.gif

But, seriously, I agree with @Jeeves . And I would welcome anyone from the chateauverse to join us here (as themselves) to tell their side of the story!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
@MsMuir
Stephanie is clever.
By getting Selmar to set up as an individual contractor and getting him work ( or helping him get work) at other places she basically covered her arse by ensuring he had no way after lockdown of saying he was exclusively employed by her and could therefore consider himself an employee.

There is a tiny tiny possibility that if Selmar went through the courts he could get some recognition but as I said in an earlier post punitive damages are limited here for work law cases - and would probably be lower than his legal fees.
Too much risk for too little reward. Most attorneys wouldn’t bother with this situation as the facts may unfold negatively for their client. There is also the personal embarrassment that might arise if certain details are revealed that claimant may have engaged in activities that will, let’s say, weaken and eventually, nullify the case. This alone would deter most people from going the legal route.
Also, wouldn’t put much into anyone claiming who they may or may not be. No one with sense will allow themselves to be manipulated and tell all on a public forum. That would be going against one’s own legal interests in the event that there were any validity to their initial grievances.

Reactions: 11
Like that kitchen, they will drag the garden stuff out for the next month or two or three. I’d like them to give an update on their candle sales. Have they sold one yet? 😂 If yes, who was the fool?
GoGo Chateau bought the one and only.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t watch anymore. I just read here. I can’t watch, I refuse to give her or Dan a single view. Even the patreon videos posted here. I just read the recaps. I don’t even want to buy Ruth’s book as she is associated with the CHMN. Although would love to read it .
Exactly this...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I believe she said she is gracing her viewers with two videos this week, because "she listened to them" and their concerns about only getting one video per week.....but the second video being released today is on her wannabe travel channel. Allegedly, we will get the full tour of the Dutch castle she featured on her last video.
Probably has another sponsorship deal and consequently posting 2 videos. Grifter!

Reactions: 14
It makes me laugh when Our Lady Dame Fanny Four Flues tells her loyal community that she will not be posting a Sunday at the Chateau flog until Feb, then delays it until April at the earliest. We hear, all know what she is doing. Those dreadful GAG-athons are filmed in advance to buy her time and the Patreon video is comprised of off-cuts from the Thursday video, which seems to be filmed at best across two days. So where is she? Well, we know. This is a classic SJ warping the timeline tactic employed so that she can move across Europe without question from the militia - more lies with “I won’t be leaving the HMN in February” - what was it Versailles, Vienna, Maastricht and lord knows where else? The lies are just exasperating. SJ speaks of projects that have been worked upon, but frequently doesn’t provide visuals when in the past she would have been all too happy to have done so - what little work that is being done is being done in her absence. @Selmar arrived at the HMN to find SJ wasn’t there - so where was she?
I really appreciate @Selmar expressing his unhappiness in both his video and his comments here. But it is clear to all that emotions aren’t a currency that Our Lady Adam’s Fanny Four Flues trades in. She operates in moula, and moula only. You give her gifts and she kills you with kindness. The only way to truly hurt her is to cut the purse strings. Once the money dwindles she is back at square one feigning poverty, relying on the charity of her now all too absent friends.
@Selmar has energised me once more and I cannot bear to see this dreadful woman hurt more people. If we’re all serious about ending her operation of deception and deviousness we need to act asap.
An onslaught on Patreon, her sponsorship deals and YouTube regarding the so called “charity channel” (any recent updates where that money is going?).
Time’s Up Stephanie Jarvis - you won’t bully another person!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just checking patreon, my my Chloe is pissed:

Chloe Hutton
23min
Yesterday I asked why my comments, (which were in no way rude or offensive) were deleted, I didn't expect that to get deleted too. Do you have a rule that all comments must just be brimming with praise or they get deleted? It is a strange marketing tactic to just delete patreons comments. I have actually seen patreons on here pouncing on other patreons for asking genuine questions and yet those peoples comments remain? So you can be pretty nasty on here, but you are not permitted to ask genuine questions? This is not a good marketing ploy and judging from other patreons comments, which have also been deleted, it is losing you patreons. Before there is the inevitable pile on I would just like the courtesy of an answer please. Thank you

I do think her patreon numbers are going to begin to really slide she deletes any questions but Baconeater can spew bollocks

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
You tell her Chloe - although I am sure it will be your last hurrah before you are blocked! Hope you find you way here, if you are not already one of us.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just checking patreon, my my Chloe is pissed:

Chloe Hutton
23min
Yesterday I asked why my comments, (which were in no way rude or offensive) were deleted, I didn't expect that to get deleted too. Do you have a rule that all comments must just be brimming with praise or they get deleted? It is a strange marketing tactic to just delete patreons comments. I have actually seen patreons on here pouncing on other patreons for asking genuine questions and yet those peoples comments remain? So you can be pretty nasty on here, but you are not permitted to ask genuine questions? This is not a good marketing ploy and judging from other patreons comments, which have also been deleted, it is losing you patreons. Before there is the inevitable pile on I would just like the courtesy of an answer please. Thank you
why is she still debating with this lot? of course they wont answer, her comment will be deleted ..again. she should just remove her support, period.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
why is she still debating with this lot? of course they wont answer, her comment will be deleted ..again. she should just remove her support, period.
I don't agree. She has every right to debate the way Stephanie Jarvis treats the people that are funding her lifestyle. I do hope she remains as vocal about it once she's blocked. We need all those voices heard. At some point it will matter. At some point Stephanie Jarvis will delete her last comment unpunished.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Like that kitchen, they will drag the garden stuff out for the next month or two or three. I’d like them to give an update on their candle sales. Have they sold one yet? 😂 If yes, who was the fool?
Oh my God - stupid me....I didn't even catch that the original post was about the Fleuries. "Influencer & Wallpaperer"....I should have realized!
That's how far off my radar those two are. That's how much I don't care about them, I guess!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.