The Chateau Diaries #222 Chateau de la Lande where dreams are suffocated and reality is mocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie used Mmahatsmo to create the cadeaux channel. She cared for her enough that she paid for the fashion school tuition, but not enough to pay for the girl's transportation to and from the school—a viewer had to intervene to provide the extra funds.

I don’t know which shocks me more: the news of the young woman’s death or Stephanie’s announcement that it will not stop and she’ll be back in no time to open gifts from strangers. “Next week, I promise, we will be our usual cheerful selves.”

For those who missed it, here’s a picture of Mmahatsmo and her grandmother in the ‘meat presentation ceremony’ where Mommy's friend Villioti revels in his chance to give a meat voucher to the grandmother who is too poor to afford it.

1678225921017.jpeg

Next week, I promise, we will be our usual cheerful selves.” That's how much she cares.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Firstly, RIP beautiful girl.. absolutely tragic! Unfortunately I believe the scholarship is again an element of the charity tax avoidance by Fanny.., it is relentless, but that does not take away the talent of that loving angel. Very sad indeed!
I agree she was extremely talented. I jut feel that the whole scholarship was very unethical with how it was run. It was probably tax avoidance, and benefited fanny so much rather than it being focused on her amazing art and potential.

If it was a true scholarship- they would have made sure it covered more than just tuition and fanny would not have received gifts or exploited it online. It would also have benefited her family and maybe even her community - encourage the institution hire locals for models, encoruage them to give any profits to local charity, encourage them to go to schools to inspire the next generation
---
Stephanie used Mmahatsmo to create the cadeaux channel. She cared for her enough that she paid for the fashion school tuition, but not enough to pay for the girl's transportation to and from the school—a viewer had to intervene to provide the extra funds.

I don’t know which shocks me more: the news of the young woman’s death or Stephanie’s announcement that it will not stop and she’ll be back in no time to open gifts from strangers. “Next week, I promise, we will be our usual cheerful selves.”

For those who missed it, here’s a picture of Mmahatsno and her grandmother in ‘the meat presentation ceremony’ where Mommy's friend Villioti revels in his chance to give a meat voucher the grandmother who is too poor to afford it.

View attachment 2012103

Next week, I promise, we will be our usual cheerful selves.” That's how much she cares.
That Is horrendous - i didnt know that! I am so pissed !!! 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

For those who missed it, here’s a picture of Mmahatsno and her grandmother in ‘the meat presentation ceremony’ where Mommy's friend Villioti revels in his chance to give a meat voucher the grandmother who is too poor to afford it.

View attachment 2012103

It says it all...Doesn't it? Maybe she's going to send grandma a meat voucher? Sickening b*tch.

• Angry
  • Wow
I agree she was extremely talented. I jut feel that the whole scholarship was very unethical with how it was run. It was probably tax avoidance, and benefited fanny so much rather than it being focused on her amazing art and potential
---
Setting up a charity with your business saves a lot in tax, that was Fanny”s main driver from the start. Then allocating quite a significant portion of the revenue to the scholarship provided Mummy and Percy and Potts…white status in their neighbourhood and possibly a big backhander from what was stated on the books….

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Is anybody else here watching C4's documentary : George Michael - Outed?
Truly enlightening but absolutely heart breaking/disgusting as certainly a witch hunt against gays, especially during the 1980's in connection with Aids and into the 1990's too.
But, with regard to George Michael (I have always loved Wham and George's later solo music career especially and couldn't personally have given a flying f if he was gay), but, he was extraordinarily, constantly hounded by the media worldwide regarding his sexuality. :mad:
During the first 2 episodes, there are a couple of comments made by a tabloid newspaper editor and a TV company executive that struck a chord with me, which go something along the lines of :
There is always interest in what a media personality portrays themselves as being to the public, AND, then, who they actually are in real life.
AND,
The public are fickle. (I am so hoping that means patrons when the s@@t finally hits the fan with regard to SJ).
I know that Stephanie Jarvis is 100% small fry, and, I am obviously not comparing her to George Michael RIP, the worldwide, mega star that he was, BUT, as we here know all too well, she is hiding behind a screen of faux live/love/laughter/honesty and respectability, when in fact, she is quite the opposite! 🤮
im just gobsmacked you’ve put GM and SJ in the same sentence. bit flummoxed tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Farewell beautiful girl.

Another Stephanie Jarvis victim- used in life and death. Used for clickbait constantly.
That bloke who runs the school is seriously off. Condescending fucker.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
The fans and fanny only cared about her because of how good it made fanny look - she's supporting women of colour who are less well of than her in a ' poorer country' - Fanny benefitted with the dresses and filming for content and the excuse to travel to SA to visit. Fanny probably gained more than she put in. It was always about HER- whenever she visited it benefited her in someway beyond exploiting it for the net- gifts and compliments and then more adoration from fans online

Its the fanny show - everyone else is disposable if they don't make her look good- She is a narc through and through 🤬
Privately, Steph will be annoyed that she has lost an income source.

Whenever I think she can't sink any lower, up she pops and proves me wrong.

Reactions: 21
Wouldn't you think that there would be an announcement of some sort of the passing of one of their own students on the Villiioti Fashion Institute website or their social media? None that I can see. Clearly saved for Fanny's money spinner.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Privately, Steph will be annoyed that she has lost an income source.

Whenever I think she can't sink any lower, up she pops and proves me wrong.
I would love to be a fly on the wall at the moment in that farmdump. I'm sure they thrive there will all the dirt and old food! 😂 @Clara Burnett whats the word inside the dump?

I can imagine she is also sad she has lost out on beautiful dresses that were given to her- She may find someone else but it won't be until September-.

Reactions: 14
Wouldn't you think that there would be an announcement of some sort of the passing of one of their own students on the Villiioti Fashion Institute website or their social media? None that I can see. Clearly saved for Fanny's money spinner.
Thought the same. See nothing

• Sad
Poor Mmkhatso, exploited and taken advantage of, in life and now in death! This makes me so ANGRY!:mad::mad::mad:

Farewell beautiful girl.

Another Stephanie Jarvis victim- used in life and death. Used for clickbait constantly.
That bloke who runs the school is seriously off. Condescending fucker.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I haven’t been able to find any mention of it on their social media either. I didn’t think it was a large school. Would have thought some mention would be made of it.

• Heart
Lol what a way to bounce back from Selmar… let’s have a pity party and mourn over a girl she did not care about and rake in the YouTube and Pitreon dollars! Friggin ridiculous.
Fraid to say you’re probably right. But in Steff’s world, she’s convinced herself she means every word 🙄

Reactions: 13
I didn't watch it all but I recall someone in the comments telling man cub that they weren't salad plates and gave the correct name.. can’t remember what they were.
They’re bone plates, used to hold fishbones after you’ve used the fish knife on the fish course.

Reactions: 11
Yes, I've been looking at the Villioti website and their Twitter, no mention of this poor girls death. What an oportunity for madam to get the black dress out and practise the tears.
This whole tit show annoys me so much. She claims the revenue goes to charity. But we see no receipts. There is a pattern here.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Sorry to be a skeptic but what are the chances this condolence pity party was taped weeks ago and they are in Dubai partying with Ms.Sultana, smug with the confidence that the patreons will line up to donate to the "Villoti buy me a gown account". RIP Mmakhotso whenever you passed away,

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.