The Chateau Diaries #208 Dan who is not the man akka "Manless Dan"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Annalise and will forgive her for having a messy car. She is mostly a single Mum, trying to run the house, look after the kids and work as a hairdresser . I should think cleaning her car is pretty low on her list of priorities.
But it should be higher on the list than visiting lalande and doing Stephanie's hair. Probably for free because S somehow talked her into it.

If her car in in such a mess I would expect her home is too. Just lazy, no excuse IMO.
We saw her garden and yard, it is a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So where do we imagine Phi Phi in 15 years? In a gif suit in a cellar manacled to the wall surrounded by shattered china

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That reminds me I must clear out my car and put the backs seats back up before the MOT next week. Car currently used to move things in my pre house sell clear out.
#realworld #reallife 🤣
duck! Must sort out my garage. Must sort out my office. Sinking under the pressure 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If her car in in such a mess I would expect her home is too. Just lazy, no excuse IMO.
when she agreed long time ago to go along with Dan to France with almost no money...then having two kids...she would know what she got herself into...i dont think Annalise is so tidy...when you live the way they do you have to let go..otherwise you go mad.. but if its fine for them...i cant judge..when you have kids...its a bit of another matter...it has to be safe at least..for the rest i think Annalise is a good parent...she is making the best of it..i always have to admire woman for that...i see it a lott...the woman always try to make the best of it...always very strong in bad situations...when the men just ran away...she probably regrets coming to France with that twit...but hey..whats done is done..

• Heart
Reactions: 29
7C2F9BB1-9BE7-4F5F-BE56-EE38E813FBAF.png
The fellows at Chateau Two C*cks sure could show the chatelaine and Gay Twink how to live and renovate on a budget!

FCE40896-DD65-4108-B6E4-25994488FBDC.png

Reactions: 6
This actually made me think that she should host murder mysteries at the shitto. I wonder if they've thought about it? It's paaarfect for them. Drama. Costumes. Alcohol. The current residents are spot on characters! But I digress... they would need to charge BIG BUCKS for such a thing, so only a couple of the regulars could be present. But think about it... the current regulars are SO PERFECT for this! The fading, dated blonde socialite and her grossly unappealing young lover; the wealthy and elderly couple; the "dishy" handyman; the odd Scottish dwarf; the Argentinian housekeeper; the semi-successful photographer on vacation with his writer companion... And of course there are more! Baghead and family; the tree guy; Kirsty; the neighborhood jack of all trades, the refugee, the Russian cook... LOL! Help me put this together. 😆 I think snorty could be the victim, then everyone would blame everyone else for the motives.
i think i would prefer to watch Gosford Park... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry I don't get it.... she's transporting the most precious things in her life around in a bin. Why is there so much rubbish in there, is it all the takeaways they get through? Teach the kids to help collect the rubbish, make it a game for them if need be. There you go Dan, content get the kids to clean the car out.
Just a thought. Is it Dans rubbish. Is he sleeping in the car?

Fanny looking as rough as ever , BUT evidence of quotes for some windows to be replaced a couple of years back.
It is possible but she has so far only chosen to replace 3? So far?
Has Bun boys list had window replacements for every room been added ?

She does love to travel and buy buy buy. But why does she have sooo many clothes for Pahtees . She never goes to balls or dances.

Stephanie has NEVER done any real work . Her camera ‘ work’ is just an excuse to laze in bed editing all day.
Her minions worship her altar because she is bringing in the dollar so that none of them now need to work.
That chateau is housing how many Jarvis refugees.
Her, Squirrel, Natti,At times Percy and Isobel , Dan? Where is Pavlina ?
Who pays for the food, taxes, heating of Nicks and Pottsy place. Do they pay her?

I just don’t think Fanny has the skill or incentive to manage anything. She spends money like water no wonder she emptied the lake.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I've noticed that Billy indulges Ryan a fair amount. Ryan appears to have been offered lots of work and accommodation via Billy but he doesn't like any kind of manual labour and doesn't want to live in the convent, so gets the filming gig and the Chateau. I wonder if Billy feels sorry for Ryan who also appears to have ADHD. Ryan is always going on about Billy being his bestfriend, but Billy doesn't.
Billy also doesnt seem to have a lott of friends..i guess he burned his past when he escaped to France...but to be so desperate to have Ryan as a friend.. :rolleyes: They are all isolated from their French invironment..i dont get that...so strange...when we are in France...they come and go all day long..i love it..French people always have a different look on things..they also like long evenings with wine and food...Dutch people never have time...

So where do we imagine Phi Phi in 15 years? In a gif suit in a cellar manacled to the wall surrounded by shattered china
my guess is at his parents place...this lifestyle isnt gonna last...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If this were a game of Clue (Cluedo for the UK tattlers) I would say it was Caroline Gooder in the not-so-grand salon with the Ardmore vahse…🤪
I read that cluedo pieces and other board game paraphernalia have a value as people are trying to complete their sets!
Looking down the back of my sofas now!!

I've noticed that Billy indulges Ryan a fair amount. Ryan appears to have been offered lots of work and accommodation via Billy but he doesn't like any kind of manual labour and doesn't want to live in the convent, so gets the filming gig and the Chateau. I wonder if Billy feels sorry for Ryan who also appears to have ADHD. Ryan is always going on about Billy being his bestfriend, but Billy doesn't.
billy has a wife…

Ryan thinks he is charming by being Essex boy.
In is very early vlogs he was not manic or talking daft.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we have anyone by the name of Jesus in the room tonight?

Potts knows where her yeast is stashed...
Jason Elton Dubious's butler is named Jesus. Apparently he's been ill - so may have already had an encounter with Fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just a thought. Is it Dans rubbish. Is he sleeping in the car?

Fanny looking as rough as ever , BUT evidence of quotes for some windows to be replaced a couple of years back.
It is possible but she has so far only chosen to replace 3? So far?
Has Bun boys list had window replacements for every room been added ?

She does love to travel and buy buy buy. But why does she have sooo many clothes for Pahtees . She never goes to balls or dances.

Stephanie has NEVER done any real work . Her camera ‘ work’ is just an excuse to laze in bed editing all day.
Her minions worship her altar because she is bringing in the dollar so that none of them now need to work.
That chateau is housing how many Jarvis refugees.
Her, Squirrel, Natti,At times Percy and Isobel , Dan? Where is Pavlina ?
Who pays for the food, taxes, heating of Nicks and Pottsy place. Do they pay her?

I just don’t think Fanny has the skill or incentive to manage anything. She spends money like water no wonder she emptied the lake.
like i have said before...a place like that..with staff..and parties..buying expensive crap...a lott we dont even see...and her lifestyle...35000 euros a month is gone in a jiffy... 🙄 i dont know if there is much money left to actually do huge renovations...indeed she spends money like water...but her well will dry up..her estate doesnt even provide enough money for the upkeep alone....its just a stageset...and a huge moneypit...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Mo's best friend Yiannis is coming to live at Billy's chateau.
Apparently he is going to be helping with general works that need doing and also helping Mick.
It will be interesting to see how that pans out.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
like i have said before...a place like that..with staff..and parties..buying expensive crap...a lott we dont even see...and her lifestyle...35000 euros a month is gone in a jiffy... 🙄 i dont know if there is much money left to actually do huge renovations...indeed she spends money like water...but her well will dry up..her estate doesnt even provide enough money for the upkeep alone....its just a stageset...and a huge moneypit...
what estate? The few hectares of forest and the vegetable garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
drink driving. Just him and bun boy at Shitto as expected. What a goon he is a real bodger- those pebbles oh Lordy Dan you're turning that house into an eyesore
I'd never thought I'd use this song to describe Dan. Michael Petherick, yes, but never Dan...
That may be an indicator to how far down he's fallen...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There was a meme doing the rounds on FB a while ago showing that the cars of women tend to be bomb sites and their houses immaculate whereas mens cars are immaculate and their houses bomb sites. In our family I can confirm this theory 🤣. Annalise has two young children and a job, feck the car, she’s busy enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.