The Chateau Diaries #208 Dan who is not the man akka "Manless Dan"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering the same thing earlier today. He has quite a 'blokey' persona and the building site/ boys' toys content might be thought of as male-oriented. However, if the comments on his vlogs are a guide, most of his viewers are female. Probably a lot of them are Chateau Diaries subscribers who transferred across. Getting his chateau would be likely to boost this cross-fertilisation, if those people are tuning in for historical building restoration, but there's been none of that lately, so it's a bit of a tease.

I sometimes have the same question about Fanny; she loves to flash a bit of flesh, but to whom? Most of her viewers seem to be women of a certain age. I doubt they are watching in the hope of seeing up her skirt as she climbs a ladder in high heels.
And they def should be disgusted by her Gross Gay Lodger- he have no sexy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If the image of the car was not Annalise's then I apologise and retract my comments. I'm the first to apologise if I'm wrong. 💜
You don't need to apologize for anything you've posted. If cancel culture takes ahold of Tattle we're all screwed😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You have to rent a bin? That is theft! We can use any container, the garbage collection/garden waste etc collection is all part of our taxes... I have brown bags but only for overflow, I use a Rubbermaid garbage bin for garden waste... It's all such bullshit, but gotta play their game or your stuck figuring out how to get it to the dump... I refuse to buy black garbage bags that don't break down in landfill, so just put my garbage directly in the garbage bins.
The council garden waste lorry will only stop at houses which have a brown bin with an up to date permit on it or brown paper sacks (£1) for garden waste
They will only pick up blue rubbish bags which are supplied by the council, think we get about 80 per year.

When you don’t have any money for extensive renovation and restoration and you are short on content like Shrek and the Sewer, film yourself cleaning a sewing machine. If any of you are having a hard time sleeping, put on a Minor and Faker vlog - better than a sleeping pill.

View attachment 1890315
I shall remember that at 2am this morning as I’ve not yet bought the rescue remedy night tablets yet.😂😂

Congratulations at becoming a VIP @UvulaDonor. 🎉🎉🍾🍾🥂
Just read that it’s your birthday as well so Happy Birthday🎂🎉🎉🎉

In Melbourne green waste is put in wheelie bins and collected by the council.
Payment for this is through our council rates.
So in a way we 'rent a bin'.

At our country place there is no provision by the council for green waste collection.
The expectation is that you take garden waste to the tip for recycling, for which you pay a fee, and then they sell it back to the community as mulch.
Double dipping at it's best.
Anyway this has resulted in the dumping of green waste out in the bush, creating all sorts of problems.
Fortunately a company from Bendigo started fortnightly green waste collection for central Victoria.
And of course we 'rent', pay a fee.
Our garden waste charge is on top of our council tax.😟

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Why? The title says „gourmet food“.

Ive never been to France land but if they add dandruffs, dried nose secret and hair, who are we to judge?

They eat snails and frogs too, for God’s sake.
Think of her dandruff, hair and dried nose secret as Dana's special seasonings . . . a la Colonel Sanders.

Edit: disgusting

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I have zero idea who this Kathy woman is. Another Gooder woman? I have no intention of watching her in any case.
No idea who Kathy or Annilise are? Slow your scroll😀

Am I the only one who wasn't raised with nannies, housekeepers or cooks? I've obviously lived a very deprived life😪....maybe I should write a book and throw all my family under the bus, I could whine about not being hugged and having to tie my own shoes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Happy Birthday 🎂 and CONGRATULATIONS to our newest VIP @UvulaDonor ! 🍸🍾🥂 In your specially curated swag bag, you'll find the following items: a blue tile with your likeness and Miller Lite coupons (from our sponsor @Jules100), an Hermes blanket (they are legit- exactly the same ones Andrew & Ricardo have- they were $13 on Alibaba!), a highly coveted T Rex candle (hand-crafted in a third world country using only the finest Bath & Body fragrances), a "vintage" jar of Fanny's home-made chutney, the very same pink trousers Fanny so selflessly donated in the Advent vlog, a can of starch and some linen napkins so you can live elegantly, a "wreat" made by FRK, and coupons for free tango lessons from Selmar (airfare and lodging not included.) These are skint times, Tartlets and Tartgents, so feel free to add something nice to the swag bag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Happy Birthday 🎂 and CONGRATULATIONS to our newest VIP @UvulaDonor ! 🍸🍾🥂 In your specially curated swag bag, you'll find the following items: a blue tile with your likeness and Miller Lite coupons (from our sponsor @Jules100), an Hermes blanket (they are legit- exactly the same ones Andrew & Ricardo have- they were $13 on Alibaba!), a highly coveted T Rex candle (hand-crafted in a third world country using only the finest Bath & Body fragrances), a "vintage" jar of Fanny's home-made chutney, the very same pink trousers Fanny so selflessly donated in the Advent vlog, a can of starch and some linen napkins so you can live elegantly, a "wreat" made by FRK, and coupons for free tango lessons from Selmar (airfare and lodging not included.) These are skint times, Tartlets and Tartgents, so feel free to add something nice to the swag bag!
Unsurprisingly Steph never made a point of showing all the wonderful Advent donations.
Typical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Am I the only one who wasn't raised with nannies, housekeepers or cooks? I've obviously lived a very deprived life😪....maybe I should write a book and throw all my family under the bus, I could whine about not being hugged and having to tie my own shoes
Nanny doesn’t hug! Nanny directs! Like a field marshal! Nanny’s look of disappointment has brought down entire governments! Seriously though, I can, and do, tie my own shoes, make my own bed and pay my own rent. No Patreon pour moi! (I like being able to sleep at night without fear of le fisc)😜

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow…that’s something my nieces would have done when they were 3 years old… And not for long, either! It seems like not using a cloth or linen napkin to blow your nose would be a no-brainer. It’s just disgusting to blow your nose at the table. 🤢. Maybe Snorts could discuss this issue in his next how-to vlog! 😆
No no no! It'd be just like him to give a demonstration and no-one has the stomach for that!

• Haha

You're not alone so no whining allowed. My mother raised my brothers and I to be the nannies, housekeepers, cooks and gardeners for her house. We didn't hug until the 1990s. 🤗 🏠 🧑🏼‍🍳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.