The Chateau Diaries #208 Dan who is not the man akka "Manless Dan"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That gift grab gives me claustrophobia.. I couldn't be squished on that couch covered in tit like that... coffee table pushed up to my knees... omg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
he thinks its very elegant to have patreons paying for his lifestyle...omg..this guy is even worse than the fleuries....to live elegant...paid for by strangers...you cant make it up... :eek: well i guess he is too old to be a kept boy...lets try the grannies....oh so elegant...with his silver teapot and napkins...i wonder what darkroom he strolls in at night...🙄
Isn't he also too feminine to be kept a boy?

I guess he can be a ladyboy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And if you really want to help me towards my dreams - what dreams???? Marie Wiik could call her vlog Dream Du Jour! FK changes her dreams and directions more often then her underwear. I hope FK settles, but based on evidence of past behaviour, I doubt she will. Best FK rent her new flat on a month to month let.

If you're interested in watching a real florist - check out the Happy vlogs by Mr. Chris of Tipton & Hurst in Little Rock.
Another florist vlog . . . Shade Green . . . Korean.

Reactions: 8
During the gift grab today surprised no one commented on Fanny calling Ruby "her" corrected by Natty followed by Snorts saying gender is just a social constraint..Hmmm, might this count as an announcement by Snorts, maybe "she" was telling us something.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
7937c77124e31f54409ec8258240c52b.gif

shirley poppy
4 minutes ago
Hi Philip & Stephanie, Is there any way going forwards that one of the Lalande Moderators could be in the live premiere of each vlog? Tonight we had to endure another troll, which try as you might to ignore them once theyve caught eye you cant ignore them. At least until I worked out how to block them! LOL. It did spoil my enjoyment of the live screening (although I'm now going to watch it back) and as a result I may think twice about watching another premiere. Many thanks & Happy New Year to you all! x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
TWO years ago Fanny was supposedly busy choosing and ordering the wallpaper for this room. Natti managed to film the cracks in the wall quite well too….
WOW, this kind of stuff (and the weird trolls derailing( not the normal off topics) in the threads) has led me astray from Tattle as of late.
But, hello, witches, I cannot stay away from all you lovelies.
Happy New Year.

Mr. Telsa's rant in the car was bizarre. Word salad for the masses.
Dan's cavalier attitude to a project to improve the lives of his children, a project he should have finished a year ago, is truly baffling.
Steph must be spending her usual month of January in South Africa but can't really broadcast the situation due to her farmhouse literally falling in.
She was forced into finally revealing the truth about the Salon and the Chapel in 2022. It will be interesting to see what 2023 will reveal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Rentals are mostly owned by people who came to Canada with money… so mostly Chinese investors with their millions of laundered money, who literally buy apartments in bulk, or occasionally other people of course.
There are rental companies too who own multiple buildings and run them as a business, but their quality is not very good at all… most of them don’t even have in suite laundry and people have to go to the basement and use shared laundry! 😱

I’m assuming you meant how much would it be to rent… depending on how old or new the unit is, and if it’s rental company or personally owned… a 2 bedroom 1000 sqf apartment near where I live (downtown Vancouver) could be between $2500-$4000 a month. Which is wildly expensive! Considering the same people who pay these rents, won’t qualify for a mortgage of same amount, but also because of high rents, they can’t save up for a down payment.

It’s a vicious cycle…we drink kombucha to cope 😂
My daughter pays 2000 for a one bedroom apartment in Toronto and she’s lucky to have a corporate landlord, the last apartment the owners sold from under her, after one year of tenancy. Her rent is actually not considered terrible in downtown and she has a balcony and small office space

• Heart
Reactions: 12
During the gift grab today surprised no one commented on Fanny calling Ruby "her" corrected by Natty followed by Snorts saying gender is just a social constraint..Hmmm, might this count as an announcement by Snorts, maybe "she" was telling us something.
If Philip is a she and SJ is also a she, then I am right in saying that SJ is in a lesbian relationship with a gay twink who self-refers as "Balmoral Boyfriend."

cd755.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
he
Did he actually say that? Gender is a social constraint? Did his parents not teach him about the birds and the bees? He's so confused he's probably on the pill incase Fanny makes him pregnant? He's like Prince Harry, making it up as he goes along causing havoc...
I'm now going to refer to it as him... I'm applying a social constraint. Dear sweet Jesus 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Its funny Kathy talks about being fed...and believing all the things people read...she mentiones that fake photo inhere again....Well Kathy my dear....if you read this..i know you will... because your addicted to Tattle as we all are...you were fed by Harry and Meghans look on things.. I can say its not the whole truth...far off...i can also tell you..our family are also not huggers...i was never hugged as a kid....maybe you see it as disfunctional..i dont see it like that...You know.. there are two boys ...why is one still coping with the family he is born in..and why did the other choose to be a rebel?? Its all about the people you are surrounded with..in the upperclasses they dont hug...at all...When there was something wrong ,,my father and also my mother used to say..come on..get on with things..hugs dont help when you are menthally unstable..Harry was always the spoiled one..just like princess Margaret was...spoiled kids make nasty and unstable adults..and i can tell you... me and my sister we were never spoiled..so if you want to call me out on your next vlog...your free to do so...i am not gonna sue you;)
Being born in the 1960s in England I don’t remember anyone hugging as a greeting or for anything at all. When working with the military I was expected to shake hands when introduced. This feels far more comfortable than receiving a hug from a stranger. However as a girl I soon learnt to lose my dainty handshake and even now judge people by their handshake. I hate a clammy weak one🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Dan is an abysmal builder, so slap dash and 'that'll do'. There's no way that work is up to code. I can see that extension having to be torn down and rebuilt in the future. And don't get me started on the kids playing underneath where he's laying breeze blocks.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Yep, you reviewed it all correctly. DTM is a complete idiot - nothing new to see there then, was there?
Why doesn't he just order all his building requirements in one go, pay the delivery rate (if he can go on holiday then he can afford that - simples), which would ultimately alleviate the multitude of unnecessary trips/time and wear and tear on Annalise's car too?

Just out of interest, did anyone else notice that one of Dan's sons asked him, when he collected them from school, whether they were going home in Dan's new car - Dan's answered, "no, mum's car". After which Dan featured a shot of Annalise's messy car. Christ, he is just so juvenile/immature. 🤮 For the record, my car never looked like that when my son was young BUT, I have many friends whose cars did - whatever was always my reaction - each to their own!

I had thought I had earlier seen a really shiny, new'ish white car in his vlog too. Especially as the green van has given up the ghost. Where on earth is he getting all his money from is my question to buy new teeth, a ruin, go on holiday, buy a car, a new editing laptop, rent somewhere to live and still pay parental maintenance for his sons? Surely Patreon isn't doing all that and from the lack of his recent YT vlogs, neither is YT doing so either. :unsure:
Did he sell his motorbike and drone?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Did he actually say that? Gender is a social constraint? Did his parents not teach him about the birds and the bees? He's so confused he's probably on the pill incase Fanny makes him pregnant? He's like Prince Harry, making it up as he goes along causing havoc...
I'm now going to refer to it as him... I'm applying a social constraint. Dear sweet Jesus 😳😳😳
Snorts thinks having “fun“ with his fashion…nails, clothes, shoes…and use of pronouns makes him more interesting (he’s wrong, it doesn’t). For Snorts to say “gender is a social constraint” is vomit inducing and a real slap in the face to transgender people everywhere who face bigotry, ignorance, hardship, and challenges in their daily lives. Once again, Snorts cheapens everything…he has no idea. What an uneducated, ignorant buffoon. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think you're talking about someone who has an eating addiction rather than someone who is just fat. I've been fat all my life - ate the same as my thinner sisters and didn't grow up with fast food etc. If I want to be 'normal size' I have to exercise excessively and be OH so careful about what I eat. I don't have a food addiction and I always participated in life - playing sport, living overseas, backpacking the world etc. A food addiction is similar to someone who had a physical disability - you have to adjust to living with someone who can't do all they or you want to do if you love them and want to be around them. Besides once we are over a certain age - we have less energy and less of a need to be galivanting around the place, fat or not.
Snorts, Dan and Fanny look the most unhealthy though. Eating 2 desserts and 3 burgers is not a flex.

Reactions: 13
I agree to some extent that Obesity is what you put in your mouth and how much you move your body. I was talking more about people that have metabolism issues and despite their best efforts have difficulty loosing weight. I also agree that many people choose poor diet, sugar and flour and carbs over healthy plant based/omnivore diets and fast food as a way to fuel their bodies then sit around on computers, phones or gaming etc. To be a healthy weight one must adopt a healthy lifestyle..... not sure if I contradicted myself but the previous post was more about the "new thinking" and not that I agree or disagree, just that some people struggle derail done
In the US it has become more cost effective for lower income households to choose the less nutritious foodstuffs based on costs alone. So we now have dietary inequality to go along with income, housing, gender and racial inequality. But at least we’re consistant! Also, our safe food and drug regulations are a joke as they include “acceptable” levels of toxic substances. Organic is even more infuriating because it has provisional qualifications as well. That way ginormous factory foods can still say their poison products are organic and healthy. Bastards, the lot of them!😡🤬🤯 vive la révolution!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So true! Understanding, even if it’s only for oneself, that not all calories are created equal makes a difference as well. We have community garden plots available and I have friends with organic farms nearby so I’m lucky. Most aren’t.
We have a walled garden with a large hothouse/greenhouse which we've turned into a kind of community garden, except that it's a private concern. Happily I haven't had to pay for veggies or herbs in over 6 years. It's a bit smaller than lieLande's garden but has more fruit trees and no chickens. People pay a small fee for their plot and those who grow an over abundance of veggies give them to those local families in need. Everyone works to help everyone else, being especially kind to the elderly who may have trouble digging, planting and weeding. Next Summer we plan to introduce raised beds that stand at waist height. We also have about 40 grow bags going at a time. My own plot has herbs, chillies, capsicum and such and everyone is free to take them as needed. It's a place of joy. Once a month we have a bbq for everyone who works in the garden, always heaps of fun - unless it's snowing, then it's a witch. We have a reciprocal agreement with the local plant nursery to supply them with produce, and in exchange we pay cost for seedlings, seeds, compost and flowering plants. A riding stable near by supplies all our manure in exchange for fresh vegetables. Our little incentive would work for lieLande. I imagine their few plots also have an over abundance of produce, but that it goes to waste. They have been seen buying such basics as potatoes, carrots, onions etc when they already have them growing in the garden. They've been seen showing the alledged produce from their garden which is very obviously shop bought. To me that's a monstrosity. And it's lazy. It's wonton waste and they have no idea of the garden's potential. She's had close to 18 years to turn that place into a paradise and has done virtually duck all!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Dan is an abysmal builder, so slap dash and 'that'll do'. There's no way that work is up to code. I can see that extension having to be torn down and rebuilt in the future. And don't get me started on the kids playing underneath where he's laying breeze blocks.
i know they work a lott with these blocks in France...have to say...never been close to a buildingsite there...but it looks odd to me..those blocks get damp...does it need insulation and plasterboard on the inside.?? or is he putting another stone wall up on the inside.?? its all very strange...

Reactions: 13
he
I'm constraint by HR to voice my opinion on the matter

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.