The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely stunning!
Sea colors or not, I highly doubt the Shrek's can pull something like this off - though we have yet to see any true reno or deco from them.
Still hosting deeply creepy cosplay weekends at their shitoo, I see. You can pay a fee to pose for artists in the Belle Epoque costume you bring yourself. This is about tightlacing voyeurism for people who need to pay to get other people to look at them.
The shameless grift of their first offerings at the rented chateau continues. As well as the deeply inappropriate fakery of their upholstery fabric Bridgerton costumes standing in San Marco square. With business cards.
Sponsoring $1800 wellness retreat with Steve and Sara, whose combined weight approaches 700-800 pounds, called "Beautiful Souls" as it clearly cannot be called "Snake Hips". "Creative Awakening Retreat" for €2800 in which the product is some kind of schlock encaustic gizmo taught by their grifter friend Elske de Groot.
Site includes still more photographs of interiors, people, events and buildings Stephen Cole has stolen from other people without attribution to falsely suggest the exteriors and interiors of their place, as well as a diverse and plentiful clientele.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry to derail--please scroll by if not your cup of tea. This is an interesting subject to me (as we wait for CD material to shred). It grieves me that geography and history are not taught consistently in the U.S. (actually, I don't believe any subject is taught consistently or very thoroughly). In my opinion, our entire education system needs to be overhauled. It seems to me, based on what evidence we see from our live interactions with people, social media, news reports, and even watching live news interviews, we aren't all well-versed at basic grammar and writing skills, much less geography, history, or our political structure. In what subjects are Americans well educated? I don't know! It is shameful and embarrassing, but I'm not sure we can say the majority of Americans are ignorant and uneducated. The reason I am suggesting this is because of the numbers of people who receive a private education and/or a college education. You may graduate from public high school without knowing much (the system is definitely broken), but, with higher education (and maturity, one hopes), you should gain broader knowledge of the world, as the first year or so is focused on general education vs. your specialty. Also, having been around many privately-schooled people, they definitely receive a better education than the publicly schooled (and of course, not everyone coming out of the public school system remains ignorant). This is a huge subject and it's not my intent to categorize entire countries or insult anyone. I do believe culture has a lot to do with the ignorance we see. But also, I don't think the U.S. is alone in having geography ignorance.

Quoting a Mr. Joachim De Bie from a statement he posted in Quora several years ago:

"So here is the thing of the United States, it’s a huge country with a huge entertainment industry. It’s probably the most culturally dominant country in the world. Foreign influences are very limited, so you have very little incentive to learn about geography. So for me, I would say that in general, the more culturally dominant a country, the more ignorant its citizens are about the world." Rings true?
I personally would love to learn far more about that statement made by Mr. Joachim De Bie, please. As, I am rather confused. e.g, what ultimately has the entertainment industry, got to do with everything across the entire USA?
Maybe, I am stupid, or more stupid OR, most stupid! I am really not sure? :rolleyes:
Although, as always, more than happy to be enlightened, TIA. ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does this mean the end of cuz? once she starts shifting people around they get closer and closer to be shown the door, that’s how it started with Marie and Selmar
Perhaps Armoire had to be reminded of his 'place' and that he is only there because Fanny and Phillipa want it... It's like saying, don't get too comfortable.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My mother gave me an incredible gift a couple Christmases ago. It’s a massive binder that she titled “Bygone Years”. This treasure contains copies of old photos on thick card stock of her maternal and paternal sides going back to my great-great grandparents (with dates and i.ds)! A third of this binder is “history notes”.
I haven’t looked through the whole binder yet for some reason. I suppose it’s cause I’ve seen many of the photos before. I was obsessed with the “olden days” growing up and my grandparents and aunts/uncles were happy to pull out the old albums and reminisce when we could. From Bohemia to Ukraine to 🇨🇦.
Thanks to you haters, I’m about to tuck into a cup of tea and flip through the bygone years. 💗
View attachment 1877583
we have a lott of these kind of photos...i like them...i always want to know the stories behind all those people..it takes some digging...but a lott can be found in my case...it shows the real life people had...not those posed photos in a studio....i am very lucky one of my fathers sisters had a camera very early in her life...and she took a huge amount of photos of real life at the estate..its a real treasure...btw i still have her first camera..its a square kodak..just a little box..

btw sorry for the derailing...i guess a lot of you people are scrolling further.. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
PATREON VIDEO:

Summary: We will see AnnMarie in his workshop, Kirsti in the garden, a close up of billiards table, and some scrap footage of daily life.

- Aunt an Uncle spent new year in south of France, and then came back to cook for madame and co.... The food actually looks appetizing! What a shock!
- Everyone is wearing an ugly broach... what is with these people and their bling?
- Kim Raad and Dan the former man are there too. Kim will be coming and going this month as she often visits in winter (read: she often house sits in winter)
- Cuz is changing his workshop for the heating system. They are going for gas heating, because pellet system needs all the workshop and takes a lot of room. With gas AnnMarie still will have half his workshop.
- AnnMarie is planning to eventually move his workshop because he can't work like this for the long term. He says the panelling for Grand Salon are too big to work in this smaller workshop... and they have other big projects coming up. He's gonna stay in that shitto until death comes!
- She is getting a quote for the structural survey in the GS, and it'll cost 2700 Euros for a full survey and she has given the go ahead... It's so silly even she is laughing at the process.
- Kirsti is pruning... and they have had a couple of apples this year... great harvest! I wonder how they're gonna celebrate... :unsure:
- Kirsti talks a little more about the garden, as much as she is sweet and I like her, I couldn't care less about the garden.
- We say hello to the chickens... One. By. One. 🙃
- Dan and cuz are going to a secret boys trip... SJ is dying to know what they're doing and they don't tell her... it was rather satisfying.
- And for the big moment... we look at the Billiards Table... She also has no idea the game they play is snooker and says she can't tell us why all balls are red 😂
- And finally a night Dan had dinner with SJ, PhiPhi and Cuz... Nutcase was somewhere with her family...PhiPhi has cooked a massive cauldron of soup for 4 people... and slap me in the rear end and call me sally! This dinner also looks good! Pasta Bolognese and salad and soup...
- Seems like Dan keeps popping up at the shitto without SJ knowing, she makes some snarky comments throughout the video.

That's it... I'll post some pictures later.. unfortunately I have a job that beckons... :m
I was just trying to figure out a totally speculative scenario.
So, Jarvis and Dan are rendezvousing in the pink twirl bedroom, Dan's quarters during his long stay at the shitoo.
Once Dan departs, Jarvis marks the occasion by allowing Pheeph to redecorate the scene of her infidelity to him, to put his mark on Dan's sloppy seconds, as she has allowed him to mark her mother's apartment (pawing through IJ's jewelry to "organize", screwing things into walls Isabelle may actually own, rearranging and introducing furniture).
This is a kind of interior decorating assault without consent I find nauseating. It's like a creepy threesome in the pink twirl room, and snickeringly exposing it to your viewers as "restoration" is vile.
Of the two I think letting Pheeph preside over the redecoration of Dan's room is the more revolting, if the less nauseating.

I was kinda pleased about his prolonged absence and was hoping he won't ever come back on YouTube, but Smug Too is back! Smugger than ever!
He realized he'll need to make more money to rebuild his castle and buy a new vehicle, so daily vlogs it is!

CD744.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I was kinda pleased about his prolonged absence and was hoping he won't ever come back on YouTube, but Smug Too is back! Smugger than ever!
He realized he'll need to make more money to rebuild his castle and buy a new vehicle, so daily vlogs it is!

View attachment 1877734
I thought his choice of music was a form of musical click bait for a vlog which amounted to nothing exciting.

Reactions: 10
Tonights flog no wrinkles in the forehead-continuity is needed for her face. Tonight she says everything in the garden is growing last night on patrons it all looked sad. Last night Bun Oik losing 1/3 of his workshop tonight 1/2 his workshop.

Tonight massive rush for the gift grab and a very racist gift sent in where white people look beautiful and black models just dumpy balls.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
That's what I was wondering - the only thing I can come up with is that Dan left Annalise before he screwed Fanny OR he was doing it on the quiet and Annalise knew nothing about it. There is no way in hell a woman would do the mistresses hair!
The kind of co-dependents a narcissist attracts and eviscerates can and do. I can see Annalise thinking her professional existence would cease if she cut Jarvis off, an impression Jarvis would actively stoke.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
When I was in journalism school we were taught to write for an eighth grade level, which always bothered me. Now I’m told it’s aimed at a fifth grade education level!
90% of my job as a home care nurse was teaching patients in their homes, about their disease or illness and how to be healthier. We were told to teach at a 3rd grade level. That is really scary as our society becomes dumber. Luckily I only have about 30 more years here.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1877734
And like the fool I am I actually watched this nauseating creep! He owes me 5 minutes of my time (I didn't finish the video) and I feel like billing him and sending the bill to his ruin...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To save you the bother of watching tonight's CD, it was nothing but SJ walking around her castle looking busy, and culminating her day with a feast fit for a faux princess. A big plus---no sign of PhiPhi! Everyone on the live chat was looking for him...but no answer from her ladyship. Neither of them was on the chat! Something smells fishy...or perhaps they're on their winter holidays somewhere warm.
You're welcome.

cd745.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
That is one of the most bizarre things I have ever heard.

I'm waiting for Philip to get his ears pierced.
Both of them.
Then I want him to wear pearl studs.
Remembering the great Robert Hardy in his millennial pink bloomers and single pearl drop earring. Srsly they revealed him to be all man.
Screen Shot 2023-01-12 at 1.50.27 PM.png

Reactions: 10
That elusive handyman has got a lot of work on his plate. Hope he gets his finger out then maybe the pergola can be removed from the ever increasing list of unfinished projects.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
God the shite food they serve. Processed meat and bread and cheese labelled a feast what a crock of tit. Where is Pube?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.