The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers I need narcissist help. I’ve been dealing with my wealthy narc aunt pretty well of late - I’ve learned a lot here on how to deal with her. But she just pulled something and I need to take a poll. My mom passed away in August. My aunt wants things that were my mothers. My mom didn’t have a lot but she was content. Today out of the blue she said she wanted mom’s class ring and letter sweater. My aunt lost both her sweater and her ring. She’s also asking for gifts she gave my mom to be returned to her. Jewelry and such.

She can be very generous to family and absolute strangers, but I find this weird. Actually it pissed me off. It just felt out of line to me for her to even ask for those things. I would never ever do that. Now she’s mad at me I’m sure because I seem greedy and she’d give me far more than something like that and has. I don’t even really care about keeping those things, because what would I even do with them? But it just felt out of line. She said it’s not like it wouldn’t come back to you. All I can think of regarding that is you lost yours once, what’s to say you don’t do it again? Also, I kind of feel I wouldn’t be honoring my mom if I didn’t keep them, but what do I know?

Anyways, help! Am I an asshole?
Tell aunt you'll be glad to leave them to her in your will! (Currently dealing with some festering wounds from loved one's final wishes so my opinion may be slightly sprinkled with a touch of pepper 😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What are these things in one of the Lalande refrigerators? Dirty socks, underwear? Perhaps Amaury’s workshop rags? Headbands & wristbands for 80’s pretend Jazzercise Night? Tess’s creepy doll diapers? Dan’s cold compresses for his sore, infected gums, made out of dirty socks & underwear? I need to know.
View attachment 1879645
frozen pumpkins leftover from Thanksgiving

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He should buckle them in properly and the big bulky coats off the younger one does not even have the straps over his shoulders he would fly out of that car seat in an accident. Just saying I teach child car seat safety. and most people don't buckle their kids in safely ... but on the up side no binkies in their mouths and they seem super sweet and happy, I wish them all the best growing up and pray they stay healthy and happy .
Ok…you can tell I don’t have kids because I had no idea they weren’t buckled in safely! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Phillipa cannot appear in the video, it chipped a nail and is prostrate and traumatised in it's study/bedroom.
Philip’s time has run out. He is lazy and useless. Hopefully, he’s only stupid , lazy, and arrogant because he’s young. His twink time has always had an expiration date because there is no ‘pretty’, inside or out. Best for him to bone up on design and art history in school.

Bill and Viv opened up about the costs....i like them a lott...including the purchase of the place they already invested 1 million euros in the place...and its not even finished...and its not even a huge chateau... it didnt surprise me...when you want to do the works done properly...the ammount is always huge on places like that..If Fanny wants her farmhouse in tip top order...she would need to invest more than a million...which she would never get back...and thats the whole problem with these places in France...

Bill also mentioned nothing much is done when they are not around...thats also not a surprise..Selmar and Tatti are no hard workers...just dreamers...Selmar also managed to get into his louis vix costume... :eek: ..and do a dance in the attic...:rolleyes:
Not poking any fun at all- Taty and Selmar might very well be meant for each other. They indicate a simple, adolescent world filled with comic book romanticism. I wish them well.

I meant her own eggs as she will need a donor as squirrels nuts are unformed!?

My homes have terrible moth problems. So I do freeze cashmere. I am having to replace the carpets as they are so badly damaged. I have put chemicals in the piano as they were munching on the felt of the keys! I cannot fumigate the house generally because of my four legged friend.

Fannys place is just filthy. I wonder about cockroaches there. And she has moths so they will be feasting on linen , silk , her curtains, rugs etc.
All bugs are there. All of them. Trust.

Tattlers I need narcissist help. I’ve been dealing with my wealthy narc aunt pretty well of late - I’ve learned a lot here on how to deal with her. But she just pulled something and I need to take a poll. My mom passed away in August. My aunt wants things that were my mothers. My mom didn’t have a lot but she was content. Today out of the blue she said she wanted mom’s class ring and letter sweater. My aunt lost both her sweater and her ring. She’s also asking for gifts she gave my mom to be returned to her. Jewelry and such.

She can be very generous to family and absolute strangers, but I find this weird. Actually it pissed me off. It just felt out of line to me for her to even ask for those things. I would never ever do that. Now she’s mad at me I’m sure because I seem greedy and she’d give me far more than something like that and has. I don’t even really care about keeping those things, because what would I even do with them? But it just felt out of line. She said it’s not like it wouldn’t come back to you. All I can think of regarding that is you lost yours once, what’s to say you don’t do it again? Also, I kind of feel I wouldn’t be honoring my mom if I didn’t keep them, but what do I know?

Anyways, help! Am I an asshole?
NTA- Auntie ( if she is lucid) is openly showing her nasty, materialistic side. Auntie ( if she is delusional) is openly showing her nasty materialistic side. Sorry you lost your Mom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.