The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you and others are bang on….Advent and other Christmas episodes were filmed in advance, hence all the fake trees which could be decorated earlier, poor quality of the content, and things she forgot about like feeding her cake with booze. I think family insisted on a pink-phone free holiday. Perhaps this is also why she sent the Austrian packing early, not because there weren’t enough beds but becpause she didn’t want him giving away secrets or filming on his Insta.

I also think she’s been traveling for weeks already, and will position it as a wonderful surprise to her viewers and patron, talk about how exhausting it was to film advent. If the heating has begun, it’s probably noisy and messy. I was wondering what was up with the rush to finish the exterior lighting and just a lot of missing details and lack of continuity. Random people showing up but not much in content…for example Kat was there but why and for how long?
i think @Clara Burnett sources say she is at the dump-eau but things aren’t adding up. Then again, things never add up when there are so many lies in action.
Good catch on the fake trees.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To save you the bother of watching tonight's CD, it was nothing but SJ walking around her castle looking busy, and culminating her day with a feast fit for a faux princess. A big plus---no sign of PhiPhi! Everyone on the live chat was looking for him...but no answer from her ladyship. Neither of them was on the chat! Something smells fishy...or perhaps they're on their winter holidays somewhere warm.
You're welcome.

View attachment 1877819
Looks like, from this pic, that the 'sweet bird of youth' has flown away leaving a plastic replica behind. Someone should tell her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
God the shite food they serve. Processed meat and bread and cheese labelled a feast what a crock of tit. Where is Pube?
I thought that Potty had made an Epiphany cake as she was put out that he'd included a number of porcelain figures? Can't be bothered to go back and check.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
(thank you) "to all of the patrons of the Chateau Diaries who are making the new heating system possible - I can't wait to show you the progress as it happens "

Just like showing us the progress in the grand salon as it happens (like you promised) hmmmmmmm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Perhaps Armoire had to be reminded of his 'place' and that he is only there because Fanny and Phillipa want it... It's like saying, don't get too comfortable.
Also, he's not really doing a lot of work.... I'd feel uncomfortable if I were him!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She can't sell, the chateau is her cash cow. Without it, she wouldn't be able to afford her spending and travel drift. Her grand tour channel isn't popular.
This is the smartest thing I've read here in a long time. Including spell checking own posts. :p

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a sneaky suspicion that 'bacon cheese' tube is dogs toothpaste...
View attachment 1877865
You made me laugh! It does resemble dog toothpaste! Alas, but I suspect it is Kavli or Fjällbrynt, which are brands of "cheese in a tube". They make other flavours as well. People bring them hiking or camping because they are shelf-stable, light weight, and need no preparation. While they are not terrible when you have just hiked uphill for 5 hours- I can not say I have ever seen anyone consume them during a plated sit-down dinner.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I thought that Potty had made an Epiphany cake as she was put out that he'd included a number of porcelain figures? Can't be bothered to go back and check.
Sir ChamberPottie put several porcelain figurines in the cake so everyone would be a winner. F4F was upset because she thought there should be only one piece that could be found, usually by her, allowing her to be queen for the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You are correct. Potts made the Epiphany cake with multiple figurines AND let everyone eat it the night before while Fanny was out to dinner. Fanny was quite vexed.

@graciemckitten - my apologies- as soon as I hit Post- I realized you had already posted. ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m amazed at the speed SJ churns through people. The whole process, from start to finish…love bombing to dismissal…can be counted in months. SJ’s history with Dan could be a case study in narcissism. I remember when Dan was first introduced, then elevated to a pedestal, eventually sidelined, and now kicked to the curb. It’s a revolving door at the farmhouse. What a shallow life. Think about it…the person SJ has chosen as her companion/partner…the person she is supposedly most closely connected, shares emotions, thoughts, feelings, and continues to “stick around”…is PhiPhi…26 years old, uneducated, uncultured, unskilled, and naive (but he probably has an agenda). Astounding and embarrassing.
Thought it interesting Stephanie said to her mother looking at the pergola in the garden "The Handyman will work on it " so are there real workers in the background and the vloggers just go a scene and leave. There never seems to be any progress for all the people fluttering around just going to get bread and cooking

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Queen EII should have made their royal house much smaller a long time ago...who wants Marie Christine at your christmaslunch??

my mother actually went through her personal archive when my father died...she also got rid of a lott..also a lott of old photos...mostly the ones my father was on with his previous girlfriends before they were married... :LOL: he kept them...
EII and her values, staying married, staying Queen, suiting up and showing up to bat every day for all those years -- I think her good soldier qualities protected the institution and a lot of pigs. I've given Charles the benefit of the doubt since we were children. And now I think he has shown himself to be ungrateful and a dummy by placing Camilla at the center of the institution. She will stop at nothing, including alienating and leaking against both boys and Kate.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thought it interesting Stephanie said to her mother looking at the pergola in the garden "The Handyman will work on it " so are there real workers in the background and the vloggers just go a scene and leave. There never seems to be any progress for all the people fluttering around just going to get bread and cooking
I think it is F4F lying as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
music choice by Dan is very pointed but at who "when I look at what 've done.......... so much better alone-moving on, the things you have taken from me etc etc"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
what a vlog...for sure she is behind....no frost in Crozon sur vauvre for weeks... 🙄

Dan looking smug as always...still not able to keep his pants up...or maybe he likes to flash his underwear to fanny...

Mummy is clearing out the fridge....my dear...the fridge isnt even the worst place that needs clearing out...

that beacon cheestube thing blew up in the diningroom....was it really the cheese...or was is pigeonshit...🙄 from Pelegrine?? well we all know this tit is going to stick there...on the ceiling...for years to come...as a precious momento..

Where was snort?? it for sure was Nazinutty behind the camera.... btw how long are big tits and the niece staying there?? untill easter??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.