The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm interested in them for the same reason I'm interested in how people survive genocide. It's the Skinner box thing. You're in a Skinner box, your entire environment is mediated to the extreme. How do you make the best of it? One Skinner box is every perquisite imaginable. Does it make you a better person? The other is absolutely no perquisites, including owning your own body, space and time. Why is it altruism prevails in extremity?
I think Hola magazine is the European HQ for royalty news -- Monaco, Spain, Holland, Scandis, etc. The husbands of the Duchess of Alba and the baby daddies of Princess Stephanie. Dang.

Did he do search and rescue work? I don't remember his having a job before or after the army. Another thing he has in common with Jarvis, and a piss poor idea it is.
Duchess of Windsor did ads, as I recall, and attended parties for a fee. Markle will too. She allegedly has political ambitions in the US, but Obama sent a clear signal when he did not invite her to his 60th birthday party. He and Michelle are big fans of the Queen, as the Queen was of them.
I see Harry doing TV commentary for royal events down the line. Markle running for office and failing.

View attachment 1871914

Americans really are huggers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thought it interesting Stephanie said to her mother looking at the pergola in the garden "The Handyman will work on it " so are there real workers in the background and the vloggers just go a scene and leave. There never seems to be any progress for all the people fluttering around just going to get bread and cooking
How long have those tiles been off the wall? ALL WINTER! He did that pergola in the hot summer... Mummy's right to be concerned about the wall crumbling... let alone all the weight they've added to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
music choice by Dan is very pointed but at who "when I look at what 've done.......... so much better alone-moving on, the things you have taken from me etc etc"

what a crapvlog...his crappy van broke down...his crap laptop broke down...he is on a trip to Morocco...no mention of that...just some shots....he clearly needs money...man what a craplife he has..living at his grandfathers place...at his age....and on top of it...also a house without a roof...and the rest....damn.. i have such pity for him....NOT...what a loser...with his cheeky grin...yuk..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
At last someone who works aka Yanis is going to be at the Chateau (Convent ?) Thank God for Micks sake, Billster and Gwen have signed him on. He is Mos mate from Paris and certainly has show on many vlogs that he puts his back into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
music choice by Dan is very pointed but at who "when I look at what 've done.......... so much better alone-moving on, the things you have taken from me etc etc"

He included Annalise driving... if he thinks she's taken everything... well...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sadie also had a crappy christmas...family illness..horses sick...omg...no money for the appartment in the convent....what a pitty...i do have the feeling they dont even want to live in that convent...cant blame them...

• Sad
what a crapvlog...his crappy van broke down...his crap laptop broke down...he is on a trip to Morocco...no mention of that...just some shots....he clearly needs money...man what a craplife he has..living at his grandfathers place...at his age....and on top of it...also a house without a roof...and the rest....damn.. i have such pity for him....NOT...what a loser...with his cheeky grin...yuk..
Dan looked so rough when compared to the old "See ya tomorrow" bits at the end. WTF was he doing in Morocco? Whose attic room was he having coffee in?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tonights flog no wrinkles in the forehead-continuity is needed for her face. Tonight she says everything in the garden is growing last night on patrons it all looked sad. Last night Bun Oik losing 1/3 of his workshop tonight 1/2 his workshop.

Tonight massive rush for the gift grab and a very racist gift sent in where white people look beautiful and black models just dumpy balls.
I thought the guy was Elvis and not the fashion school guy

• Haha
He doesn’t have a job yet wonders how he can cope with putting out daily vlogs???????

I would say content is his issue. He can’t afford to renovate, so he has no content.
EAEC5152-D50D-4355-814F-9796A9A0EA24.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Dan looked so rough when compared to the old "See ya tomorrow" bits at the end. WTF was he doing in Morocco? Whose attic room was he having coffee in?
Is it his dad or grandads place? You'd think he could make a better situation in the shed he built on his property... Maybe Annalise doesn't want him outside her front door.. that would curb her love life... and I'm sure she wouldn't want to watch his shenanigans to and fro either...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good job Indian Antique pergola workers ..... that touch of blue paint makes it look like the pergola was made many, many years ago but ....... the witch loves Pink , pity you did not dab it with that colour . Oh well - next time!
Up it will go in the vege garden and it will look stupid and covered with peacocks and their poo !
Good old Mummy - you were the Only person who put themselves out and MOVED to make those sheep go into the other paddock. Everyone else just stood around .... I consider playing with a drone standing around. They are all so LAZY.
You know I do not like Mummy but I have to say .... the old girl MOVES and does stuff like clearing out the fridge.
Oh so squeezy in Bun Boy's play room ..... well, it will be the warmest part of the "castle" when those boilers go in.
Where oh where was the Squirrel?? Has he gone back to Holland with his Mummy and Daddy? Maybe for good ???
Gosh I would be bloody annoyed if that bloody pink phone caught me doing unflattering exercises !!! What a witch.
Go eat a bit of parsley and I hope it lodges in your front teeth.
If you cannot get the stuff out between the teeth and need to go to the dentist ..... just write "Help - get it out " on that smooth forehead of yours .

• Haha
The pink phone showed up to film Nasti and family from behind exercising. I would have smashed that phone. And are Smores only an American thing? I have never melted the chocolate with the marshmallow and the graham crackers looked like chocolate ones not the usual tan ones I have used. Either way a long video. Lots to unpack.. No Snorty. Maybe he will just disappear to never snort again. One can only hope

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think it is F4F lying as usual.
I think the handyman is Dan. No contract, doing odd jobs through the winter months when there’s no demand for lawn mowing services. Probably claiming unemployment benefit so can’t be seen to be working.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i think his grandfathers attic...yes that open secrets thing he uses to do...well it doesnt work for me :LOL: ..whats the trade in Morocco...i have no idea..and i really dont care...that guy is really a twit...not worth watching..at all..see ya ..not tomorrow...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trevor Coult ex serving soldier who does GENUINE charitable works for PTSD ,a you tuber who I watch is not going to comment about Harry. His intel is that Harry is mentally unwell.
IMHO he is probably mentally unwell from his drug abuse rather than from childhood trauma.and who the duck thought it's a good idea for him to go to war when you are already mentally unstable?

Reactions: 12
Well, men have something that women want. Sometimes men have a lot of that, and sometimes they don’t. When woman behave well at home, the men give them plenty of that. It brings joy to women, but not for very long. Women like to touch it and hold it tightly in their hands, but shouldn’t squeeze it to much.
You are talking about money, right?

• Haha
Good job Indian Antique pergola workers ..... that touch of blue paint makes it look like the pergola was made many, many years ago but ....... the witch loves Pink , pity you did not dab it with that colour . Oh well - next time!
Up it will go in the vege garden and it will look stupid and covered with peacocks and their poo !
Good old Mummy - you were the Only person who put themselves out and MOVED to make those sheep go into the other paddock. Everyone else just stood around .... I consider playing with a drone standing around. They are all so LAZY.
You know I do not like Mummy but I have to say .... the old girl MOVES and does stuff like clearing out the fridge.
Oh so squeezy in Bun Boy's play room ..... well, it will be the warmest part of the "castle" when those boilers go in.
Where oh where was the Squirrel?? Has he gone back to Holland with his Mummy and Daddy? Maybe for good ???
Gosh I would be bloody annoyed if that bloody pink phone caught me doing unflattering exercises !!! What a witch.
Go eat a bit of parsley and I hope it lodges in your front teeth.
If you cannot get the stuff out between the teeth and need to go to the dentist ..... just write "Help - get it out " on that smooth forehead of yours .
dont forget Kirsty showing up...ripping out some dahlias... :LOL: maybe she is gonna take the christmasdecoration out the greenhouse and the chickencoops..well at least that can fill her day...and give her some money...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the handyman is Dan. No contract, doing odd jobs through the winter months when there’s no demand for lawn mowing services. Probably claiming unemployment benefit so can’t be seen to be working.
I think you’re right. He’s there way to much for no reason. Also, why was it Norwegian nite and who cooked the food? There are no Norwegians there? PhiPhi was gone. Why would a “couple” who lives together split up at Christmas? Dans vlog was a joke. He has nothing filmed for a reason. I don’t think it’s just money. I think he’s doing things he can’t show because of her. He must have been around for Christmas because why else would his kids have been there? I wonder if she was in Morocco with him and it will never be discussed. Being a week ahead isn’t doing her any favors, she’s forgetting her lies.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
such a waste mummy cleared the fridge out...they could feed the volunteers coming in april with that...:rolleyes: that mummy is really losing her mind...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.