The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't get too comfy at the shitoo, because as soon as you do you'll begin to hear the slow drip of disregard, discardment and eventual departure.

I'd like to think Snorty has slinked off with his 'friend' Tom from New Years Eve and they're still 'ringing' in 2023 together.
Phillipa eloped???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Dan appears to have a new car, although it's only a little Nissan Micra. I wonder how long it will be before he breaks that? Not long, if he drives home from his whiskey night with Amaury. I would guess that was filmed yesterday. Just the two of them in the kitchen, so it seems likely the chatelaine and her support mammal are away on their travels again.
If he doesn't crash it, he will wreck the suspension carrying blocks and bags of cement.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bill and Viv opened up about the costs....i like them a lott...including the purchase of the place they already invested 1 million euros in the place...and its not even finished...and its not even a huge chateau... it didnt surprise me...when you want to do the works done properly...the ammount is always huge on places like that..If Fanny wants her farmhouse in tip top order...she would need to invest more than a million...which she would never get back...and thats the whole problem with these places in France...

Bill also mentioned nothing much is done when they are not around...thats also not a surprise..Selmar and Tatti are no hard workers...just dreamers...Selmar also managed to get into his louis vix costume... :eek: ..and do a dance in the attic...:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Bill and Viv opened up about the costs....i like them a lott...including the purchase of the place they already invested 1 million euros in the place...and its not even finished...and its not even a huge chateau... it didnt surprise me...when you want to do the works done properly...the ammount is always huge on places like that..If Fanny wants her farmhouse in tip top order...she would need to invest more than a million...which she would never get back...and thats the whole problem with these places in France...

Bill also mentioned nothing much is done when they are not around...thats also not a surprise..Selmar and Tatti are no hard workers...just dreamers...Selmar also managed to get into his louis vix costume... :eek: ..and do a dance in the attic...:rolleyes:
I think Selmar and Tats are just placeholders at Viv and Bill's chateau. It would be nice to have someone there while they are gone. Also, Bill and Viv, while are in good health, are elderly and having someone younger nearby could be helpful. They are very kind and intelligent people. I'm sure they realized long ago Selmar's limitations.

Who puts material in a fridge? God they are weird.
Well, if you don't have hot water to kill germs, you can freeze them to death. 🥶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Andrew broke my dark / light reverse osmosis ultra filter. I will have IT take a look at it. I’m going to have some explaining to do.
I heard from somebody, that if you leave an opened jar of Lemon Curd out next to your broken IT gadgets, Brenda Gibbons and Ma Sherrie will appear and fix it overnight.
I also heard that the procedure comes with a lot of moaning, grunting and fupa slapping - I don't know if you really want that...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Snorts is “away” having hair implants. Turkey. An office down the street from where Dan had his new teeth installed.
I had a team go in and install hidden cameras @ LieLande and will be able to report all. . . . .so stay tuned. No one is there FYI except the bats and mice. There is a constant odd dripping sound in two of the rooms. Perhaps I’ll be able to capture the ceiling crashing in live and will post it here. So, for this and other stories, stay tuned. If Fanny can make it up as she goes along, and lie - so can I. . . .
This reminded me of the time my neighbour's upstairs leaking bath outlet eventually caused his dining room ceiling to cave in.

And who ever keeps egg coddlers in the fridge. Unless Fanny is freezing her eggs🤮🤣
I saw those and thought . . . don't tell me she's keeping left over coddled eggs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I heard from somebody, that if you leave an opened jar of Lemon Curd out next to your broken IT gadgets, Brenda Gibbons and Ma Sherrie will appear and fix it overnight.
I also heard that the procedure comes with a lot of moaning, grunting and fupa slapping - I don't know if you really want that...
I had to google fupa; who comes up with these terms?! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Who puts material in a fridge? God they are weird.
What planet are you on? You always have to put your clothes/fabric in the fridge if you want to appear 'cool'... Jeez😁😀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In the end he heads back to Lielande..with a load of whiskey...well..we all know they like a strong drink there...probably fuels all their stupid ideas...
I hardly call the awful “mostly Coke, some whiskey” concoction they made, a strong drink 😂
I guess it’s not just Fanny who likes her drinks watered down…

Dan appears to have a new car, although it's only a little Nissan Micra. I wonder how long it will be before he breaks that? Not long, if he drives home from his whiskey night with Amaury. I would guess that was filmed yesterday. Just the two of them in the kitchen, so it seems likely the chatelaine and her support mammal are away on their travels again.
I think that was Annalise’s car.
Jack asked if his new car is there and he said no, it’s mommy’s car.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This reminded me of the time my neighbour's upstairs leaking bath outlet eventually caused his dining room ceiling to cave in.

I saw those and thought . . . don't tell me she's keeping left over coddled eggs.
I meant her own eggs as she will need a donor as squirrels nuts are unformed!?
or if you have bed bugs
My homes have terrible moth problems. So I do freeze cashmere. I am having to replace the carpets as they are so badly damaged. I have put chemicals in the piano as they were munching on the felt of the keys! I cannot fumigate the house generally because of my four legged friend.

Fannys place is just filthy. I wonder about cockroaches there. And she has moths so they will be feasting on linen , silk , her curtains, rugs etc.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

My homes have terrible moth problems. So I do freeze cashmere. I am having to replace the carpets as they are so badly damaged. I have put chemicals in the piano as they were munching on the felt of the keys! I cannot fumigate the house generally because of my four legged friend.

Fannys place is just filthy. I wonder about cockroaches there. And she has moths so they will be feasting on linen , silk , her curtains, rugs etc.
Cedar wood and lavender I had them attack a newly upholstered chair they always go for the good stuff

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I watched Dan's daily vlog #1. For me, daily vlog only. Not going to watch again. He's a 4tb rate Billy P. Maybe 16th rate. No more château wreck. Yiyiyiyiyi..... I'm certainly not going to contribute, directly or indirectly to this hideous loser's bank balance. What is Fanny infecting these people with? A virus to destruction? Yiyiyiyiyi...🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Tattlers I need narcissist help. I’ve been dealing with my wealthy narc aunt pretty well of late - I’ve learned a lot here on how to deal with her. But she just pulled something and I need to take a poll. My mom passed away in August. My aunt wants things that were my mothers. My mom didn’t have a lot but she was content. Today out of the blue she said she wanted mom’s class ring and letter sweater. My aunt lost both her sweater and her ring. She’s also asking for gifts she gave my mom to be returned to her. Jewelry and such.

She can be very generous to family and absolute strangers, but I find this weird. Actually it pissed me off. It just felt out of line to me for her to even ask for those things. I would never ever do that. Now she’s mad at me I’m sure because I seem greedy and she’d give me far more than something like that and has. I don’t even really care about keeping those things, because what would I even do with them? But it just felt out of line. She said it’s not like it wouldn’t come back to you. All I can think of regarding that is you lost yours once, what’s to say you don’t do it again? Also, I kind of feel I wouldn’t be honoring my mom if I didn’t keep them, but what do I know?

Anyways, help! Am I an asshole?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

I have rare 19th Century Persian Carpets. Most are wool and some a wool/silk mix. When I get them professionally cleaned they treat them with something that deters moths for 3 years. They guarantee it, even a carpet valued at around £75k. So they must be confident.
They won't tell me what it is. Maybe you could ask a Persian carpet cleaner. Mine charge me around £500 - ,£1000 to clean a carpet and treat it so obviously they don't want to lose me as a customer.
The Metropolitan Museum freezes their carpets for a week, thaws them for a week and then freezes them again for a week. That gets rid of the moths and eggs. I read that in the old days they would put the carpets out in the snow and let them freeze.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tattlers I need narcissist help. I’ve been dealing with my wealthy narc aunt pretty well of late - I’ve learned a lot here on how to deal with her. But she just pulled something and I need to take a poll. My mom passed away in August. My aunt wants things that were my mothers. My mom didn’t have a lot but she was content. Today out of the blue she said she wanted mom’s class ring and letter sweater. My aunt lost both her sweater and her ring. She’s also asking for gifts she gave my mom to be returned to her. Jewelry and such.

She can be very generous to family and absolute strangers, but I find this weird. Actually it pissed me off. It just felt out of line to me for her to even ask for those things. I would never ever do that. Now she’s mad at me I’m sure because I seem greedy and she’d give me far more than something like that and has. I don’t even really care about keeping those things, because what would I even do with them? But it just felt out of line. She said it’s not like it wouldn’t come back to you. All I can think of regarding that is you lost yours once, what’s to say you don’t do it again? Also, I kind of feel I wouldn’t be honoring my mom if I didn’t keep them, but what do I know?

Anyways, help! Am I an asshole?
@OhIDontKnow... you're not an asshole, go with your gut.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.