The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with my 'cuz. If the gifts from her to your mom are of value sell the jewelry, if not gift the lot to a senior center as we know from Lalande grifts costume jewelry is much coveted. When my mom passed we gave an enormous amount of clothing and costume jewelry to Goodwill to share with others
So agree with Abuela plus ......... tell her You lost them! Must run in the family. ;)

What your Aunty is doing is not right and not caring. Once you give in and do this ....... watch, she will want More from you. Nip it in the bud!
You are not awful - your Aunt is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m pleased to say Ruby looks well, I do worry about those animals.

View attachment 1880957

I’m not sure who field.focused is but I’m betting they are keeping the place running along with Salty Sea Slug (is that Sabine?) while Fanny is away.

View attachment 1881003
Ok so field.focused has pics from Norway and new Zealand on her IG and salty-sea-slug is private but followed by Pavlina and Kristy. So I am thinking Umbaline????

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I looked at field.focused on insta.
She appears to be a well travelled photographer currently at HMN.

Reactions: 11
@KiKiGee, do you have any intel on who Salty Sea Slug on Instagram is?
59387AE1-6A5F-486F-8430-855E81AE572B.jpeg

Field.Focused follows Fanny, Slug, Potts etc so could be one of the usual crew who stay at the shithole during the beginning of January while the place is deserted? I think this is a good indication that they are definitely away as we predicted. I wonder if Dan is keeping the ladies company like he has done before?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Tattlers I need narcissist help. I’ve been dealing with my wealthy narc aunt pretty well of late - I’ve learned a lot here on how to deal with her. But she just pulled something and I need to take a poll. My mom passed away in August. My aunt wants things that were my mothers. My mom didn’t have a lot but she was content. Today out of the blue she said she wanted mom’s class ring and letter sweater. My aunt lost both her sweater and her ring. She’s also asking for gifts she gave my mom to be returned to her. Jewelry and such.

She can be very generous to family and absolute strangers, but I find this weird. Actually it pissed me off. It just felt out of line to me for her to even ask for those things. I would never ever do that. Now she’s mad at me I’m sure because I seem greedy and she’d give me far more than something like that and has. I don’t even really care about keeping those things, because what would I even do with them? But it just felt out of line. She said it’s not like it wouldn’t come back to you. All I can think of regarding that is you lost yours once, what’s to say you don’t do it again? Also, I kind of feel I wouldn’t be honoring my mom if I didn’t keep them, but what do I know?

Anyways, help! Am I an asshole?
You're not an asshole. What would give you the most peace of mind? Maybe just wait a few days until your emotions have settled and you have a clear decision on what you want to do. There's no hurry, the ball is in your court.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And Royal Worcester large ones at that!

That’s because we men know what the operator of said chainsaw, digger, helicopter, crane machines is doing wrong. And how we’d do it better!🤣

Let me know what you think if you try it. The same company makes poacher’s relish and angler’s relish each with a different main ingredient.
I’ve not seen the other 2, will probably be next month before I need to shop properly again as I’m using up the pickles and relishes from Christmas at the moment. My favourite from this Christmas was the caramelised red onion chutney from Marks and Spencer

Cedar wood and lavender I had them attack a newly upholstered chair they always go for the good stuff
Would those be essential oils.

@OhIDontKnow... you're not an asshole, go with your gut.
I agree that was going to be my answer as well. ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@KiKiGee, do you have any intel on who Salty Sea Slug on Instagram is?
View attachment 1881026

Field.Focused follows Fanny, Slug, Potts etc so could be one of the usual crew who stay at the shithole during the beginning of January while the place is deserted? I think this is a good indication that they are definitely away as we predicted. I wonder if Dan is keeping the ladies company like he has done before?
The slug is Sabine.

You're not an asshole. What would give you the most peace of mind? Maybe just wait a few days until your emotions have settled and you have a clear decision on what you want to do. There's no hurry, the ball is in your court.
That is good advice @Madame No.
Never respond to a narcissist quickly or in the heat of the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New thread title…

2023 is Already Looking Great - the Chateau Might Collapse and the Gay Twink has Disappeared!
Don't get my hopes up. Although the château might collapse, while there's cash in Fanny's bank account Phillipa will still be skulking around, you can bet on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Didnt she stop 2 years ago with videos? there are fan channels reuploading her stuff.
She was forced to stop. Some marketing dispute with her production company? Regardless, her channel is still up and running with all her vlogs there, plus her website. Sadly she won't be back on YouTube until her legal issues are sorted out, but I've read that it will be soon. Shes apparently been filming many vlogs while the various lawyers do their thing, just not uploading them. She's greatly admired. I love her vlogs.

I find Li Ziqi everything that Fanny is not. Industrious, inventive, talented, thoughtful and generous. From her care of her beloved granny, her remarkable gardens, to her marvellous cooking, and her cinematographic talents are second to none; with each of her vlogs a mini masterpiece.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She was forced to stop. Some marketing dispute with her production company? Regardless, her channel is still up and running with all her vlogs there, plus her website. Sadly she won't be back on YouTube until her legal issues are sorted out, but I've read that it will be soon. Shes apparently been filming many vlogs while the various lawyers do their thing, just not uploading them. She's greatly admired. I love her vlogs.

I find Li Ziqi everything that Fanny is not. Industrious, inventive, talented, thoughtful and generous. From her care of her beloved granny, her remarkable gardens, to her marvellous cooking, and her cinematographic talents are second to none; with each of her vlogs a mini masterpiece.
………… ´key

Anyway, to end this completely derailed (you know who you are), multiple times reported thread (you too know who you are), I want to put those wise words here

0E694297-D4B1-47A3-8AFB-8936E29C2F49.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think she is currently there. All of those photos on her IG account are not current pictures, no idea who she is or why she is posting them now but look and you can see they are not recent.

• Wow
Ok…just have to say this…Dan’s kids are so cute…Cuteness overload! He really should spend as much time with them as he can when they’re that age. His conversation with them in the car was great!

A232F316-9B11-44B7-A2BD-A9DAE9A921CD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok…just have to say this…Dan’s kids are so cute…Cuteness overload! He really should spend as much time with them as he can when they’re that age. His conversation with them in the car was great!

View attachment 1881191
Dont you want some of your own?

it’s so simple. You men just need to be drunk, then you release the alpha male in you, followed by „TAKE THIS!!“.

And up goes the lucy…

• Haha
  • Sick

View attachment 1881191
He should buckle them in properly and the big bulky coats off the younger one does not even have the straps over his shoulders he would fly out of that car seat in an accident. Just saying I teach child car seat safety. and most people don't buckle their kids in safely ... but on the up side no binkies in their mouths and they seem super sweet and happy, I wish them all the best growing up and pray they stay healthy and happy .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Okay I have a hypothesis.
Baring in mind that Fanny has been messing with timelines.....................all vlogs could be very old and, in fact, the Castle (Sic), the Chapel AND the lake have already been fixed up and we've just metaphorically been asleep!?
Sort of like Bobby Ewing (Dallas) dying in a car crash and his wife wakes up and it's all been a dream and she finds him in the shower.
(this has also been put forward as an explanation for Harry and Megan's current stance as compared to the Oprah interview) - could be plausible and it's US who have just dreamed it all. All the falling down walls, the lack of progress, the trips overseas avoiding the Castle and it's problems etc.
What do you guys reckon?
Were you a Knots Landing Fan? I was. 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He should buckle them in properly and the big bulky coats off the younger one does not even have the straps over his shoulders he would fly out of that car seat in an accident. Just saying I teach child car seat safety. and most people don't buckle their kids in safely ... but on the up side no binkies in their mouths and they seem super sweet and happy, I wish them all the best growing up and pray they stay healthy and happy .
Dan is one of those parents that doesn’t buckle his kids in properly. Is he too lazy, too busy, or does he not care? What else does he have to do that’s more important? Answer: NOTHING!

*I’ve noticed it before myself.
5262D04F-CB69-43FF-8E57-44EB0501BC5E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.