The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are these things in one of the Lalande refrigerators? Dirty socks, underwear? Perhaps Amaury’s workshop rags? Headbands & wristbands for 80’s pretend Jazzercise Night? Tess’s creepy doll diapers? Dan’s cold compresses for his sore, infected gums, made out of dirty socks & underwear? I need to know.
View attachment 1879645
And who ever keeps egg coddlers in the fridge. Unless Fanny is freezing her eggs🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What are these things in one of the Lalande refrigerators? Dirty socks, underwear? Perhaps Amaury’s workshop rags? Headbands & wristbands for 80’s pretend Jazzercise Night? Tess’s creepy doll diapers? Dan’s cold compresses for his sore, infected gums, made out of dirty socks & underwear? I need to know.
View attachment 1879645
At the risk of sounding boring I think they are bits of cheese and charcuterie loosely wrapped in the typical waxed paper.

And who ever keeps egg coddlers in the fridge. Unless Fanny is freezing her eggs🤮🤣
She’s such a cheapskate I wouldn’t put it past her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she is smart and amusing and doesn't take herself too seriously. I like this channel too. The painting of the fake blonde and partner at her Emmaus trip could have been Fanny and PUBE
Amanda might want to discuss her decoration idea's with some tattlers with some amazing idea's though 😀

My two cents about our French chateau. Amanda should treat vlogging as her full time job. She'll generate income while Lincoln does the work and eventually they can hire someone to help lincoln.

Also she has to work on her story telling skills. She should higher and lower her voice to make it more interesting to listen to.
Further instead of narrating 90% of her clips, she could simply talk into the camera. E.g. her latest vlog she is feeding the feral cats (😍) while narrating it and mentioning the gloomy weather. She could have said: it's cold, wet and muddy outside I hate going outside at the moment but the feral cats needs to be fed. *deep sigh* what a fur momma does for her feral fur babies.

She'll take her viewers along instead of telling them what she does.

She jokingly mentioned help in the forrest. If she really wants that help, she just have to pin a date for the spring invite people who'd like to help to email her. Men love using a chainsaw for some reason. If they can't man the chainsaw themself, they'll just watch the job getting done. same with diggers/ low flying helicopters, crane machines, men stop in their tracks to watch it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I had to look that one up, now I know what an egg coddler is.🥚

At the risk of sounding boring I think they are bits of cheese and charcuterie loosely wrapped in the typical waxed paper.
Maybe? Looks like fabric to me. Dish towels or socks?🤷‍♀️
7FAFDE8B-B2D2-4E45-A804-1E2DA6E04E9F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
His vlog anouncing he was back gave me the jitters...the overspilled coffee just sums him up totally, a hot, over the top, mess. He was going to do dailys, well maybe he was going to dailys but wasn't sure, if he wanted to do them as he missed doing them but he couldn't promise that he would do them in case he didn't want to do them. I was like a spinning top by the time he'd finished which I think ended by him saying he was going to do them but then would see how they went... he's a right dip stick... think he's been practicising his camera angles and he's discovered the zoom button. Dan nobody cares if you do or you don't. Stop faffing about, get some work done, finish your kids home and get back to reality.
How do we know that Dan is now back , we only saw photos of his holiday and the vlog recorded at the chateau could have been recorded weeks ago and he could have edited and posted it anywhere in the world.

I shouldn’t think it as hot as a tikka masala😬
May look up some recipes for it then.

Reactions: 10
Uvula sweetie…are you feeling okay? Perhaps you’ve been reading too much Tattle lately…would you like a nice cuppa and a bit of a lie down?!? (Somebody get the tranquilizer darts ready)
It's my last few days of summer holidays - I think I've been left alone with my thoughts for too long.............

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe they sell them for the whole of December, just like the supermarkets here are now selling hot cross buns and Easter eggs
Here in 🇨🇭 they had them before new year's eve and til at least tuesday in the Migros supermarket.

• Wow
200w (1).gif

1673634931879.png

@ruthywriter
4 hours ago
🌴Cover reveal time! SO excited to share a first look at my reality thriller #TheVilla . This summer - TEN contestants, a reality TV show on a private island, SEVEN days and ONE prize to DIE for! Out this May! Big love to everyone that’s helped make this happen. My editor Alex Saunders, the team @panmacmillan, my agent Jordan Lees @theblairpartnership 💙🌴

200w.gif

1673634896534.png
1673635923758.png

1673635971894.png
1673636157120.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
And Royal Worcester large ones at that!

Amanda might want to discuss her decoration idea's with some tattlers with some amazing idea's though 😀

My two cents about our French chateau. Amanda should treat vlogging as her full time job. She'll generate income while Lincoln does the work and eventually they can hire someone to help lincoln.

Also she has to work on her story telling skills. She should higher and lower her voice to make it more interesting to listen to.
Further instead of narrating 90% of her clips, she could simply talk into the camera. E.g. her latest vlog she is feeding the feral cats (😍) while narrating it and mentioning the gloomy weather. She could have said: it's cold, wet and muddy outside I hate going outside at the moment but the feral cats needs to be fed. *deep sigh* what a fur momma does for her feral fur babies.

She jokingly mentioned help in the forrest. If she really wants that help, she just have to pin a date for the spring invite people who'd like to help to email her. Men love using a chainsaw for some reason. If they can't man the chainsaw themself, they'll just watch the job getting done. same with diggers/ low flying helicopters, crane machines, men stop in their tracks to watch it.
That’s because we men know what the operator of said chainsaw, digger, helicopter, crane machines is doing wrong. And how we’d do it better!🤣

How do we know that Dan is now back , we only saw photos of his holiday and the vlog recorded at the chateau could have been recorded weeks ago and he could have edited and posted it anywhere in the world.

May look up some recipes for it then.
Let me know what you think if you try it. The same company makes poacher’s relish and angler’s relish each with a different main ingredient.

Last edited:
  • Haha
it just dawned on me- if they are getting a boiler ....... that means they need radiators in all the rooms...... and didn't the old ones get torn out because they leaked all over because they were never winterized and froze???? I can't even start to imagine the price of gas to run the boilers... My monthly bill for 900 square feet Tiny well insulated place with good windows) is 60.00 a month it's going to cost thousands a month to run those. Good thing she is making tons of money, bet she keeps the thermostat down low though. Upside maybe there will be more hair washing in the future

View attachment 1880349

View attachment 1880173

@ruthywriter
4 hours ago
🌴Cover reveal time! SO excited to share a first look at my reality thriller #TheVilla . This summer - TEN contestants, a reality TV show on a private island, SEVEN days and ONE prize to DIE for! Out this May! Big love to everyone that’s helped make this happen. My editor Alex Saunders, the team @panmacmillan, my agent Jordan Lees @theblairpartnership 💙🌴

View attachment 1880316
View attachment 1880172 View attachment 1880217
View attachment 1880218 View attachment 1880230
And the PRIZE is a weekend in Potts apartment 😂.

Possible idea on the fridge items…. Is it cashmere. Moths… I thought it needed to be the freezer to kill the eggs though.

Another idea is pastry. Their ‘ oh you made a quiche’ is , just roll out the bought pastry and chuck a few eggs and tuna in it. And possibly go out at night to find some fresh herbs from the garden. Maybe France has better shortcrust pastry to buy than bothering with home made? I would buy puff but never shortcrust. And no, not pugs thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched Dans vlog...putting some stones on the allready green walls..for his?? what is it?? what most pointed my eye is the state of that house...omg.. Why does all these people not finish one project before they start on another...

A huge milking out of his kids... exploiting them for views and likes...yuk..i so dont like that...what will the kids think of this when they are ten years older?? these vlogs are not family videos....the kids are adorable... no doubt...but i dont think its right...

In the end he heads back to Lielande..with a load of whiskey...well..we all know they like a strong drink there...probably fuels all their stupid ideas...

i also watched Nick Fullpants omg...he calls visiting a hotel work... :rolleyes: all he needs is a good kick in his lazy ass...what would he do..if he couldnt grift money via YT?? walking on the street...and pick up dirty old men??? His days as a twink toyboy are long gone...but he doesnt get used to the idea...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I tried to watch it but can’t stand the reading off a piece of paper narration. I do the same with podcasts and give up on them.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1879457

Enter at https://www.omaze.com/TheChateauDiaries for your chance to win a Custom Mercedes Sprinter® Van with an Eco-Friendly Vansmith Conversion and support a great cause, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. The experience closes on January 27th at 11:59pm PST, so this is your last chance!

Jilly Chandler
12 minutes ago
I have tried entering the competition to win a van, but only get to win a house?! Can you help. xxx

Harriet Devine
23 minutes ago
The camper van looks amazing but when you click the link it doesn't show up on the Omaze website!

dianam9848
3 hours ago
Do you know the monthly cost of the gas? I pay $200 a month just to heat a one-room cabin in winter. Also, Omaze says only 15% of the donations go to the cause.

ttbko
13 hours ago
The link to the van on omaze doesn't work.

LordDG
13 hours ago
You can only enter the omaze for the van if you live in the USA

suzannerose1109
13 hours ago
Hi Stephanie..I live in Ontario Canada. For people who live outside of Europe, how do they have access to this van if they win it?

anders1546
13 hours ago
What a pity, omaze is not availiable here in germany and I have been so sure to win the campervan, mpf

View attachment 1879461
Steph thought the camper van was a 'nice idea' at the time.
She hasn't thought it through.
I love it.
Stupid woman.

• Haha
I don't usually read comments on her vlogs. But I did on yesterdays. Seems strange S responded to a few questions as well as Caroline answered a few, some people still asking about Nastis apartment. Silence....where was phi phi. Silence...people still ask about Ian. (Caroline responded he has surgery and works in the area). And why hasn't Amory fixed the shitters and fences that are rotting away??? What does he do everyday besides take care.of the animals?? @Clara Burnett any word on where Phillip is?
Phillipa cannot appear in the video, it chipped a nail and is prostrate and traumatised in it's study/bedroom.

• Haha
Dan appears to have a new car, although it's only a little Nissan Micra. I wonder how long it will be before he breaks that? Not long, if he drives home from his whiskey night with Amaury. I would guess that was filmed yesterday. Just the two of them in the kitchen, so it seems likely the chatelaine and her support mammal are away on their travels again.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.