The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm binge watching our French chateau. Mimi the cat had surgery on her nose and Amanda said Lincoln might have to join only fans to help pay for Mimi's treatment 🤣🤣🤣 she is hilarious!

Amanda, since you read here you beter making that cider in the following episodes. I'd be very disappointent if you did not! Vlog gold there!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
what a vlog...for sure she is behind....no frost in Crozon sur vauvre for weeks... 🙄

Dan looking smug as always...still not able to keep his pants up...or maybe he likes to flash his underwear to fanny...

Mummy is clearing out the fridge....my dear...the fridge isnt even the worst place that needs clearing out...

that beacon cheestube thing blew up in the diningroom....was it really the cheese...or was is pigeonshit...🙄 from Pelegrine?? well we all know this tit is going to stick there...on the ceiling...for years to come...as a precious momento..

Where was snort?? it for sure was Nazinutty behind the camera.... btw how long are big tits and the niece staying there?? untill easter??
Has Snorty headed back home with his parents - not travelling with Fanny?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And her son killed himself in 2020- very sad- a truly broken heart.
She may have grown up with fewer money concerns than most everyone, but she had such a sad and tumultuous life. Her mother had her in the Scientology cult from childhood, she only recently was able to get out of having to testify at a fellow Scientologist‘s rape trial (where she narrowly escaped having to address issues regarding the very dark side o
The handyman is Dan the gardener.
yep. They are all complicit in the grift. Frenemy Fanny screwed Dan over with the Anne Marie issue, she still needs fake content and a “ look over there, not here” “mystery” to shift focus to the mystery handyman, and not her lies, deceit, vacations, missing accounts, missing Ian, etc. part of her ole narc control by creating chaos strategies ( sloppy time lines, time traveling b.s., endless ”surveys“ that are either never actually conducted, shown, or acted upon as a means of extending the grift without doing any work, the missing accounts, hoarding and hiding the true origin of expensive gifts that she purchases for herself and pretends are from viewers, and self serving transactions thru the Gift grab funds, renting out structurally unsafe not up to code rooms to friends and B and B visitors, etc. ….everyone here on Tattle know the drill with Stephanfraudie). …so predictable.

Dan needs to be paid something as he has no money nor content for his roofless crispy castle and F4F can pay him money from Patreon to do little and keep quiet about the Dump shenanigans and lies and let him travel and play. F4F has him under her control In every way….if he doesn’t play nice, e.g. let her ruin his YouTube plaque crap by revealing it first on her channel, exploit his ex partner and children, as well as himself, for content, she will cut him off totally from Dump monies, perks, and YouTube exposure thru her channel (as she has done with Selmar, the flower killer, etc. ). Dan is money hungry, fame hungry, and has a questionable moral compass, similar to Fanny.

I also think Dan who is not the man Aka “manless Dan,” also learned the art of the grift at the knee of his master, Stephanfraudie. He is following the LieLande playbook down to the letter, especially when he did he did his reveal of the crispy castle, supported by fake promises, sketchy finances, questionable construction methods, no supporting engineering info or realistic estimates or plans to revive the building, in order to quickly boost his youtube subscribers/ views. Dan was salivating over getting the youtube plaque. He, like Fanny, is a legend in his own mind, and feels entitled to “success” with out expending efforts, monies, or fulfilling promises.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Good morning all! I briefly scanned the last CD vlog and immediately fell into a deep depression. All the human inhabitants look very unhealthy. I really did feel that I was watching some kind of scene from a post apocalyptic movie where they are the only ones left on the planet. Nothing made sense. They act and look like they have gone over the edge babbling on about nothing, grinning maniacally into the pink phone. I do believe Fan is in a permanent state of derangement, seriously! No one can get anything done because she changes her mind constantly. She appears to be unable to focus for even five minutes. Maybe I was just having a nightmare. 🙀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What are these things in one of the Lalande refrigerators? Dirty socks, underwear? Perhaps Amaury’s workshop rags? Headbands & wristbands for 80’s pretend Jazzercise Night? Tess’s creepy doll diapers? Dan’s cold compresses for his sore, infected gums, made out of dirty socks & underwear? I need to know.
View attachment 1879645
It's a science experiment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It was very strange not one mention of him. And no reply when asked in the comments. smoke and mirrors
Part of Fanny’s control by chaos manipulation strategy. She often creates a “ fake intrigue” about a Dump participant by using old footage, omitting them from videos for a few days, etc. This gets the focus off her scamming and lies and diverts attention to where Sir Snorts a Lot is currently located. She also likes to “ punish” and control Dump participants by omitting them from videos to show them who is boss or “Queen for the day” everyday. She who must be obeyed always wants to be in control.

I wouldn’t worry about Snorts. He is either with his parents, or happily sitting in South Africa or some other luxury locale fondling porcelain, buying brooches, surfing online auctions, and trying on the contents of Fanny‘s suitcases and putting on fashion shows for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Let me see... Marie had to move the floristry shop because they wanted to insulate mummy's apartment. Which we never saw finished. And soon she was gone for good. Amaury had to move his man cave because of heating.
So what's the deduction here?
Don't get too comfy at the shitoo, because as soon as you do you'll begin to hear the slow drip of disregard, discardment and eventual departure.

Part of Fanny’s control by chaos manipulation strategy. She often creates a “ fake intrigue” about a Dump participant by using old footage, omitting them from videos for a few days, etc. This gets the focus off her scamming and lies and diverts attention to where Sir Snorts a Lot is currently located. She also likes to “ punish” and control Dump participants by omitting them from videos to show them who is boss or “Queen for the day” everyday. She who must be obeyed always wants to be in control.

I wouldn’t worry about Snorts. He is either with his parents, or happily sitting in South Africa or some other luxury locale fondling porcelain, buying brooches, surfing online auctions, and trying on the contents of Fanny‘s suitcases and putting on fashion shows for her.
I'd like to think Snorty has slinked off with his 'friend' Tom from New Years Eve and they're still 'ringing' in 2023 together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Info on the magical modernist mansion

Here is the Ollie’s magical modernist mansion Patreon page

here is their Facebook page

Here is their latest YouTube stats from social blade

detailed YouTube stats

Future YouTube subscriber predictions

Here is another YouTube analytics on the mansion channel

It looks like the main money they get would be thru Patreon. I cannot locate the stats on how much they get per month from patreon. Do any of the tattlers on here that are familiar with the platform know how much the Ollie’s receive from Patreon monthly and how much they have collected so far? It looks like their YouTube channel is expected to grow in viewers over the next few months.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm binge watching our French chateau. Mimi the cat had surgery on her nose and Amanda said Lincoln might have to join only fans to help pay for Mimi's treatment 🤣🤣🤣 she is hilarious!

Amanda, since you read here you beter making that cider in the following episodes. I'd be very disappointent if you did not! Vlog gold there!
she is smart and amusing and doesn't take herself too seriously. I like this channel too. The painting of the fake blonde and partner at her Emmaus trip could have been Fanny and PUBE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Our lovely Norwegian florist is looking for a couple more roommates for the apartment she has rented. So, if you're thinking of spending the winter in Norway, drop her a line. I know she has been a real dipshit in the past, but I'm hoping that her new, new life is good for her. She has a steady full-time job doing what she has been trained to do and learning new skills - a first, working with other women in her age group, and living independently. Her presence on social media is very limited, another good thing and she's, so far, not sharing overly personal drama about her life. There has been no talk of returning to the HMN, another good sign, nor of dropping everything and chasing windmills. She also looks pretty healthy, must be all that good crisp cold northern air.

I also think Selmar looks healthier. He's still a dreamer but seems so much happier being away from Fan and HMN.

I think these two examples of past HMN inhabitants getting away and staying away from the chateau prove what an unhealthy environment Fan and the chateau are. We've seen what's happened to Dan and Fil. People that stay become twisted in their own minds and lose track of reality. They stop taking care of themselves in order to serve the deranged vampire who sucks the life out them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Don't get too comfy at the shitoo, because as soon as you do you'll begin to hear the slow drip of disregard, discardment and eventual departure.
Fanny could follow William Randolph Hearst’s lead…at Hearst Castle, San Simeon, Hearst would entertain many guests in his huge dining room. New guests were seated closest to the host for dinner. However, the longer a guest stayed at the castle, they were seated farther and farther away from the host…moving toward the end of the room near the fireplace. Guests who had stayed the longest were seated by the fireplace at the far end of the room…Harpo Marx coined the term “in the hot seat” for those guests because they were on the verge of overstaying their welcome!

5FBCC0D4-F706-4F74-967E-C32FBE0BAD71.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
As a disclaimer (yes, I wised up): none of what I’m about to say might be connected to the reason Dan has been missing in (sort of) action and we will probably never know, because I doubt the man himself will admit to it anyway. He just likes to throw the dogs a bone: new flog soon, but no real date. What I do know is that there recently has been a nasty fallout between charlataine Stephanie Jarvis and her former gardener/love interest/handyman/availability, because Dan was counting on his bff Armoir to help him in his derelict ruin/abandoned castle/historic chateau but she has vetoed that by reminding her Cuz where his loyalties should lie. At the same time, Dan was painstakingly reminded that in her playbook when you’re out, you actually are out.
@Clara Burnett, Dan is back at the chateau. Dan seems to be the “secret handyman”. How did Dan & Stephanie and Dan & Amaury end up burying the hatchets? Or did they?

As you referred to Dan as Stephanie’s love interest, gross, was Stephanie the reason Dan & Annalise broke up?

Is Dan homeless? Seems like a professional couch surfer for a while now. I know he’s not rich, but what does he do with the money he has?

Where’s Philip, trouble in paradise?

Is the squeezy bacon cheese still on the ceiling and chandelier? …I already know the answer to this one, yes the squeezy bacon cheese is still everywhere.

Do you know what this is inside one of the Lalande’s nasty refrigerators?
93F030C5-49A9-40CA-B7DE-10346FFE900D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I'd like to think Snorty has slinked off with his 'friend' Tom from New Years Eve and they're still 'ringing' in 2023 together.
Noooo, he’s probably shagged out after thinking about arranging his first Winter Sale in Ye Olde Shoppe. But that’s never going to happen so they’ll just have to have another Patreon event for all the suckers to buy back the crap that they’ve posted to shittooville over the years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Snorts is “away” having hair implants. Turkey. An office down the street from where Dan had his new teeth installed.
I had a team go in and install hidden cameras @ LieLande and will be able to report all. . . . .so stay tuned. No one is there FYI except the bats and mice. There is a constant odd dripping sound in two of the rooms. Perhaps I’ll be able to capture the ceiling crashing in live and will post it here. So, for this and other stories, stay tuned. If Fanny can make it up as she goes along, and lie - so can I. . . .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Our lovely Norwegian florist is looking for a couple more roommates for the apartment she has rented. So, if you're thinking of spending the winter in Norway, drop her a line. I know she has been a real dipshit in the past, but I'm hoping that her new, new life is good for her. She has a steady full-time job doing what she has been trained to do and learning new skills - a first, working with other women in her age group, and living independently. Her presence on social media is very limited, another good thing and she's, so far, not sharing overly personal drama about her life. There has been no talk of returning to the HMN, another good sign, nor of dropping everything and chasing windmills. She also looks pretty healthy, must be all that good crisp cold northern air.
I also think Selmar looks healthier.
He's still a dreamer but seems so much happier being away from Fan and HMN.
I think these two examples of past HMN inhabitants getting away and staying away from the chateau prove what an unhealthy environment Fan and the chateau are. We've seen what's happened to Dan and Fil. People that stay become twisted in their own minds and lose track of reality. They stop taking care of themselves in order to serve the deranged vampire who sucks the life out them.
I think it’s the lack of hot water and the nasty living conditions. Perhaps while you’re living in the middle of it with others, it’s not so weird or noticeable? As soon as you get away and are warm and clean you just physically feel better. It’s got to have some effect on your mental health too.

Also, let’s not forget the non stop, over the top love bombing by a ridiculous narcissist boss, gotta get away from that.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We always had a can or two of Cheese Whizz in the cupboard. My mother, who loved all new conveniences, including convenience foods, would make canapes using them. Since the nozzle was fluted, it looked quite professional. A sprinkling of paprika, sliced olive, or sprig of parsley, et voila! party time. They came in all kinds of weird flavors, such as, swiss, pimento, bacon and cheddar. She would serve them for one of her bridge nights along with Vienna sausages on toothpicks in some kind of sauce in a chafing dish, big bowls Lays potato chips with clam dip and a bottomless pitcher of very dry martinis. I'm not sure how much bridge was played but there was a lot of laughter coming from those card tables! 🤣 🍸
And the Cheese Whizz and Vienna sausage companies are probably blaming those darn millennials for ruining their business. Uhm, it's not the millennials, it's that your product is gross...

Your house has a very soft & natural feel to it. Looks like your air conditioner might run a little cold. Have you thought about installing two ceiling fans?
Maybe the fans can spin in opposite directions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.