Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
I have some juicy Danish royalty tea - confirming with my source before I spill it here.
I've heard back from my source (my 86yo dad), spilling now.

My maternal great grandparents (and grandmother) are/were FOB Danish and settled in New York in 1908. My great uncle, William, was among them.

William was adopted as an infant. The family story is that he was the illegitimate son of a Swedish prince and a Danish princess. My grandparents were connected with the Danish royal court and were asked to adopt him and move to the USA. I don't know what was in it for my Great Grandparents as they definitely weren't rich and lived out their years in a modest farm house on Long Island - perhaps their passage and land/house was paid for by Danish royalty?

William died young of TB in 1929, but not before having a son named... "Royal!"

Here he is in a 1911 photo:
1673387712607.png

Perhaps a Danish sleuth among us can corroborate rumors or existence of an illegitimate child born to a Danish princess in the early 1900s?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

john eccles

I am so confused as to why the restoration committee for Notre Dame de Paris did not immediately hire Amaury. With his skills, his learning from YouTube videos and overall cleanliness he would have been a great asset. What a muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Iolair

VIP Member
And not so very long ago, she announced on a vlog that Dan and Amaury were going to work together on a new project/business. She said that with enthusiasm and not long after that, we discovered Dan had bought the ruin so it must have been that that she was referring to. Although Dan was daft to buy it, I hope Amaury does help him in his free time. Fanny rides roughshod over everyone else.She owns people for a time, then casts them out. Despicable woman.
Long ago and in another life, my boss was rude to my mother, in my own home. I was furious and told my boss to apologise and get out. Even though my work could not be faulted, when I turned up for work the next day, I was fired. I sued for unfair dismissal plus damages, and won. The judge agreed with me that an employer is only an employer during the actual hours the employee is being paid. Anything outside those hours, is that person's own time and I was free and justified in telling my boss to get lost.

So, Amaury is free to do what he likes during his down time. Fanny is out of line in ruling otherwise. Besides that, she needs Amaury. I think Dan is a waste of space, but Fanny doesn't get to dictate what happens in his life, nor does she get to decide what Amaury does in his own time. She may gently remind him of his loyalties, but he's in a position of power in the shiteau, even if he doesn't realise it. She needs Amaury more than he needs her. He holds all the cards and could easily, despite having a roof over his head, eating at the communal trough and despite being family, tell Fanny to get lost.

I encourage him to do just that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh, what fun to watch tonight's Crappo at the Shato!

Tattlers, who among you was the secret agent who sent this hideous cardigan to the Argentine bully who obviously did not take after her mother in any way, shape, style, or form? Whoever you are, congrats! Her transition into a bibliothecaire is complete!

cd741.png

The twink boyfriend is in dire need of a fresh supply of Toppik. Send some fast!
No wonder he wore a beanie through the holidays!
Dear Lady Phyllis,
For goodness sake, put your beanie back on, or just shave them all off!
Toppik might be making your condition worse.
Sincerely,
Marquis de Potpourri

cd742.png

And this...I bet Nicolas Fairfraud is jealous of his ladyship PHiPHi's nails!
I have a sneaky feeling that someone must have told PhiPhi that he looks like a discount version of Harry Styles.

cd743.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
It's long past my bedtime.
I read Tattle a bit so I don't fall too far behind with the threads. I've been following the Harry&Megan threads for the last few days, and the threads are literally flying one after the other.
I see that the same H&M situation is being commented on in the CD thread.
Basically, I want to say, I have no idea which thread I'm on, CD or H&M!
And to add to the topic:
I found Queen Elisabeth and all that glamor around her interesting. I am not interested in anyone else from RF.
I live in a small and poor country and I don't understand all these riches at all. I don't even understand the SPARE prince that he couldn't find something for himself in all that abundance.
I'm going to bed.

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Domna, I am all for bringing Stephanie Jarvis down. Respectfully, ascribing the Harry derail chat as a plot by Jarvis, or as collaboration with Jarvis by Tattlers, is a flaw in your formidable and effective surveillance. Think of the discussion of Sussex narcissicism/performativity as oxygen improving our bubble-boy-world discernment of Jarvis. We are not the enemy. There's a difference between ride and die and blood oaths.
Salutations.
A plot? A collaboration? Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. All I said was that Stephanie Jarvis was probably happy with the royal derail. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to take that remark more serious than anything else said here.

Can you give us a list of whom she's slept with then?
Even if I could, no. I guess by now everybody has given up keeping score.

i think @Clara Burnett sources say she is at the dump-eau but things aren’t adding up. Then again, things never add up when there are so many lies in action.
Like I said, my educated guess is they are in South Africa by now. Most of Christmas flogs were prerecorded, some really early on. She did spend Christmas in the shittoo though, I am quite sure of that. There's a lot of strategy being pushed and tried, like the "collapse" of the oldest part of her CHMN, but Stephanie Jarvis has not yet decided what the way forward will be, so she's mostly sticking to what she already knows and what has brought her succes before: confusing her audience with messy timelines.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Their whole tawdry circus should have it's course, but sadly saavy, manipulative Meeghan and deluded, dimwit Harry are desperate to stay in the spotlight and and do whatever they can to try and outshine the Monarchy. They need to continue to milk the royal cash cow to fund their lifestyle, so sadly they aren't going to fade away and live their life quietly.

Their lack of self-awareness, empathy and ignorance of problems people face in the real world is shocking. They are not driven by philanthropy - that's a smokescreen which is as fake as they are.

They are driven by Meeghan's narcissism, coupled with Harry's jealousy, anger and victimized sense of entitlement. It's a nasty combination because they can't acknowledge, never mind accept, any responsibility for their actions & words contributing towards the breakdown of relationships. It's never their fault and based on Harry's recent interviews, they are both quite adept at gaslighting.
One need only look at Harry’s great-granduncle to know how this will play out. He will remain in the media as a thorn in the ruling royal’s sides. It will be much worse though as Meeghan needs the publicity like oxygen and Harry did not have the fiscal assets to support her. If he went back to search and rescue work and had to live off that, she’d disappear in a minute. Probably to sue the current king for cash. I don’t think Meeghan understood the differences between the Crown, the Crown Estate and the Court. All she saw was a Prince snd wanted the bauble to add to her collection. I’m not sure how machiavellian Harry is on his own, I don’t think he’s that bright. But as a tool in a master manipulator’s hands he’s good value for money.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Also surely they see whether they are sleeping together-I would be going up with early morning tea. Are two sets of bed linen laundered-not easy to figure out really
Let me put it this way: sleeping together and being in a relationship are two entirely different entities in Stephanie Jarvis universe. Half of the time it's quite unclear who's connected to who and why. I guess only Percy and Isabelle Jarvis are a real safe bet; I wouldn't put my hand in the fire for any of the other "couples".

• Haha
  • Wow

graciemckitten

VIP Member
i watched the Ollies’ videos yesterday. F4F does very little to promote them on the Chateau Diaries. I think, like the true malignant narc that she is, she hates to see anyone get attention or have any success because she is the only one who should get everything, earn everything, and be the perpetual Queen of the Day every day.

IMHO, I think she is jealous that they are trying to get things done, will actually clean their home, seem to like/love their cats and dogs, etc. They can definitely spend money on high end meals, clothing, bedding, furniture, art, send their children to expensive private schools, etc. even while ebegging on YouTube so by no means do I think they are altruistic angels. They are hustlers, just like F4F, just a more muted version, who want the adulation, youtube fame, and money to live a lifestyle that is much more indulgent and more expensive than they otherwise could afford.

The Ollie’s have over 25,000 subscribers. I have no idea what they are pulling in on Patreon. Their videos seem much more professional , calm, and productive than F 4F’s frenetic shitshow trashy soap opera bordello vibe videos.

I think F4F has shelved the travel channel videos with Ollie so she won’t have to share income with him or give him any more exposure to grow his magical mansion audience. Ollie and Camilla were dependent upon F 4 F initially to get exposure and to build a core audience, but now I think they can continue growing their channel on their own. Ollie also has a job outside of YouTube, and has recently received an inheritance for his aunt.

Fanny is pissed that the Ollies are completing work, etc.

F4 F wants to be the only one who succeeds in the youtube chateauverse and is angry when anyone affiliated with the Dump tries to start a youtube channel. She will plot and encourage the person to start a channel, imply or will not discourage any ideas that the person may have about receiving help from, the Dump crew, or will actively encourage or push really bad ideas or investments for their channels. Then she pulls the rug out from under them, will not help them, and unfortunately and sadly watches their channel and unrealistic dreams go down in flames, and waits for them to come crawling back to the Dump where the Shittelaine will exploit them for content.

She has encouraged and watched the flower killer flounder, Phi Phi’s I cannot cook and can only fondle porcelain channel, encouraged the follies of Selmar and Tatty and their YouTube dreams into the ditch, feebly supports Dana’s questionable cooking channel, tepidly supports Potts channel, has encouraged the 2 puppies and Hermes blanket duo, was jealous of Dan and Annalise’s original dan the gardener channel ( and cut off access to the Dump for filming, made him wait on posting, or ruined his videos by revealing info before the video was aired, etc.).

What happened to the planned Anne Marie woodworking youtube channel? F 4F put an end to that idea quickly.

Disclaimer: of course Dan is a careless, impulsive,, selfish idiot. Having said that, I can see Fanny encouraging Dan’s foolish and unsustainable dreams of restoring the burnt out building and achieving YouTube fame by teaming with Anne Marie, letting them make his videos and grandiose claims of plans for his crispy roofless Dump, achieving his 100,000 subscriber youtube plaque ( which fanny promptly revealed and used for her chateau diaries content), and then prohibiting Anne Marie from participating in it, leaving Dan in the dust. Remember the whole dump crew going to the crispy castle to eat McDonald’s, etc.

Dan then has once again, disappointed and failed to deliver for viewers, and has no viable plans to move forward. Then F4F tells him something like, “ we will be so much better going our own ways. I do not want to hold you back. Byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Then exploits his kids for Assvent fodder. Dan then disappears from YouTube until spring arrives and he can weedeat and mow the crispy building lot again.

Why would anyone think Anne Marie has the experience to essentially do the job of structural engineers, trained construction personnel, etc.? Anne Marie admits he watches YouTube videos to figure out how to do work at the Dump. Rebuilding a crispy shell of a building from scratch seems way out of his wheelhouse.

• Heart
Mum gave me her Jewellery some time ago, before she became ill. Unfortunately there are a whole load of photos missing and we think in one of her chuck out moments, they've all gone in the dustbin so they're long gone. Who knows there maybe some bits in the loft.
At the beginning of last year i asked my aunt if there were old photos? i would like to see and know who is on...Oh no she said...the bulk of the familyphotos are at the estate...i didnt take anything with me....i thought hmn...my father said something else...When she died i found a huge coffer full of photos..old familydocuments etc...a lott of photos i dont have a clue who is on them...luckily i know a person who knows a lott about our family...so we have a meeting the next few weeks so we can go together through the photos..and the old papers...i also found a very akward old necklace between her juwelry...my sister said..oh it looks like fake..thats nothing...but going through the old photos i found a picture of my great grand mother in which she wears that actual piece...i had it valuated by a juweler..and it is real...and very valuable...i so wonder why she didnt want to talk about the things and photos she had...it would have made our task to value things a lott easier...

• Heart

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
Blimey some people are getting way too invested in thinking about what sex would be like with her Fannyness, just sayin’ 😧

• Haha
  • Sick

Jules100

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for Dan in part. He had his head turned, she trashed his life. He looked at his set up and felt dissatisfied with his lot, she made him believe he was going to be a cinematographer. Now the dumb idiot has bought into a lifestyle he can't afford. He was on a flog saying he had a proposition for Amaury. Dan has forgotten who he is and what happens in the real world. He doesn't have a trust fund he has two kids, he is 40 years old time to grow up and admit life is love and laughter it is hard graft.
I don’t feel sorry for Dan the gardener. He is a grown man and an idiot. 🕶💩

• Heart
  • Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
View attachment 1879457

Enter at https://www.omaze.com/TheChateauDiaries for your chance to win a Custom Mercedes Sprinter® Van with an Eco-Friendly Vansmith Conversion and support a great cause, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. The experience closes on January 27th at 11:59pm PST, so this is your last chance!

Jilly Chandler
12 minutes ago
I have tried entering the competition to win a van, but only get to win a house?! Can you help. xxx

Harriet Devine
23 minutes ago
The camper van looks amazing but when you click the link it doesn't show up on the Omaze website!

dianam9848
3 hours ago
Do you know the monthly cost of the gas? I pay $200 a month just to heat a one-room cabin in winter. Also, Omaze says only 15% of the donations go to the cause.

ttbko
13 hours ago
The link to the van on omaze doesn't work.

LordDG
13 hours ago
You can only enter the omaze for the van if you live in the USA

suzannerose1109
13 hours ago
Hi Stephanie..I live in Ontario Canada. For people who live outside of Europe, how do they have access to this van if they win it?

anders1546
13 hours ago
What a pity, omaze is not availiable here in germany and I have been so sure to win the campervan, mpf

View attachment 1879461
That camper van is nicer than Lalande. 🚐

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Well, that certainly was an underwhelming vlog! Fanny referred to IJ as "Mummy Doo-Little", and I half expected IJ to retort, "Well, you are certainly Ste-fanny Do Little yourself!" The "new" pergola arrives. Amaury is losing part of his workshop to the boilers. IJ cleans out the health-hazard refrigerator, which Fanny can't understand why, as she would have fed that food to volunteers & guests in July. Dan herds the sheep with his drone- Fanny doesn't seem to get that fear of a small flying machine is what actually moved them in the right direction. Fanny purchases an Epiphany cake (even though Potts had previously or later made one- who actually knows with this timeline). The bread oven room (I don't understand why Fanny did not have the chimney sorted and cleaned when the chimney guys were there a few months ago) is now a gym, where Herr Nutti's family was working out. Kirsty was in the greenhouse separating dahlia bulbs. And much ado was made over having a "Norwegian Epiphany" because they had squeeze tubes of caviar and cheese, a bowl of sauerkraut, leftover cheese and some sausage- what?!? WHY?!? (Is this what FRK's lazy behind told you- that this is Norwegian cuisine, Fanny?!?) Percy became a little overzealous with the cheese tube (while humming "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard), and it exploded everywhere- 'to the windows, to the walls' (I could not resist a Lil' Jon quote here) which landed on the chandelier and all over the ceiling- which won't be cleaned anytime soon- Fanny will use this an excuse to wax nostalgic over "Norwegian Epiphany." The cake was cut, and Herr Nutti declared her beautiful niece got the figurine- Fanny's brow almost furrowed (thanks, Botox), but plastered on a fake smile, declared her the queen and tossed the paper crown at her. (One would think with all the tiaras Fanny received over the years, she'd gift the girl one instead, but Fanny being Fanny, probably sulked for the remainder of the evening.) Le Fin.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
Alice Allan is pissed off for good reason!
(Apologies if this has been posted already)
View attachment 1874129
Absolutely Ms. Allen should be requesting a refund! As should all the other patrons. I do hope Alice has finally wised up and stopped contributing to the charlatan's scam. I wonder if it's possible to put forth such a claim on Patreon? Of course, with Fanny, she will slither and slide her way around the charge claiming that it isn't possible to put the panelling up now due to the structural issues but that the money has been put aside for the right time. There's always at least one excuse for not getting anything done.

• Heart