The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie . . . I think it was me that scared them . . . referring to the runaway sheep.
That would be correct.
It's all the botox in her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMHO he is probably mentally unwell from his drug abuse rather than from childhood trauma.and who the duck thought it's a good idea for him to go to war when you are already mentally unstable?
His family were probably pulling their hair out with him, "send him off to the Army, they'll sort him out"..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t forget about the dumpy, unfinished condition that Dan the gardener left Annalise’s house in. Whilst I don’t like other people’s kids, I feel bad for them. That entire little house is an accident waiting to happen.
Maybe it will provide fodder for the daily vlog. I hope so.

Reactions: 9
Well, that certainly was an underwhelming vlog! Fanny referred to IJ as "Mummy Doo-Little", and I half expected IJ to retort, "Well, you are certainly Ste-fanny Do Little yourself!" The "new" pergola arrives. Amaury is losing part of his workshop to the boilers. IJ cleans out the health-hazard refrigerator, which Fanny can't understand why, as she would have fed that food to volunteers & guests in July. Dan herds the sheep with his drone- Fanny doesn't seem to get that fear of a small flying machine is what actually moved them in the right direction. Fanny purchases an Epiphany cake (even though Potts had previously or later made one- who actually knows with this timeline). The bread oven room (I don't understand why Fanny did not have the chimney sorted and cleaned when the chimney guys were there a few months ago) is now a gym, where Herr Nutti's family was working out. Kirsty was in the greenhouse separating dahlia bulbs. And much ado was made over having a "Norwegian Epiphany" because they had squeeze tubes of caviar and cheese, a bowl of sauerkraut, leftover cheese and some sausage- what?!? WHY?!? (Is this what FRK's lazy behind told you- that this is Norwegian cuisine, Fanny?!?) Percy became a little overzealous with the cheese tube (while humming "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard), and it exploded everywhere- 'to the windows, to the walls' (I could not resist a Lil' Jon quote here) which landed on the chandelier and all over the ceiling- which won't be cleaned anytime soon- Fanny will use this an excuse to wax nostalgic over "Norwegian Epiphany." The cake was cut, and Herr Nutti declared her beautiful niece got the figurine- Fanny's brow almost furrowed (thanks, Botox), but plastered on a fake smile, declared her the queen and tossed the paper crown at her. (One would think with all the tiaras Fanny received over the years, she'd gift the girl one instead, but Fanny being Fanny, probably sulked for the remainder of the evening.) Le Fin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
lol, we used to have it when I was a kid, Prima or something? Ham n cheese. Then there was the fish paste in a jar... Shiphams? 🤦‍♀️
It was Primula! I seriously do not know how the majority of us survived our childhoods without scurvy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Offtopic, to keep the thread working well for everyone that reads it we need to keep it somewhat ontopic - Please read our rules and why they're important
His family were probably pulling their hair out with him, "send him off to the Army, they'll sort him out"..
Charles was completely enmeshed with Camilla during Harry's lost boy years (and all the other years). I think he got no parenting at all except from Tiggy the nanny and Jamie Lowther Pinkerton (private sec 2005-13 to boys). Can't track down facts on entrance exam for Sandhurst, for which I recall reading the examiners were shocked by the little boyishness of Harry's answers. I think Lowther-Pinkerton (a serious soldier with pull) and a whole village were very very much involved in that. Harry was definitely a mama's boy, and loved to curl up on Diana's lap and suck his thumb (Richard Kay). Losing her would have been the trauma.
Slightly off topic, I did just recover the passage by Tina Brown, probably the highest-ranking, best-connected, sharpest reporter/editor to work this beat, in which she straight up says Camilla chose Diana to be Charles' wife. Diana was perfect, young, badly educated, pliable and hopefully willing to be pregnant at all times. Camilla chose Diana after chasing off the sexy (and much younger than she) Anna Wallace, whom rumor said Charles had proposed to. Camilla got rid of Wallace by French kissing Charles on the dance floor at Lord Vestey's 1980 polo ball, in front of Wallace and her own husband. Observing his wife with her tongue down Charles' throat, Andrew Parker Bowles said, in front of eyewitnesses, "HRH is very fond of my wife. And my wife appears to be very fond of him." Anna Wallace borrowed Lady Vestey's BMW and drove off into the night. She never saw Charles again. The field was clear for Camilla to set Diana up and do her worst. (Brown, Palace Papers, p 67)

Last edited:
Well, that certainly was an underwhelming vlog! Fanny referred to IJ as "Mummy Doo-Little", and I half expected IJ to retort, "Well, you are certainly Ste-fanny Do Little yourself!" The "new" pergola arrives. Amaury is losing part of his workshop to the boilers. IJ cleans out the health-hazard refrigerator, which Fanny can't understand why, as she would have fed that food to volunteers & guests in July. Dan herds the sheep with his drone- Fanny doesn't seem to get that fear of a small flying machine is what actually moved them in the right direction. Fanny purchases an Epiphany cake (even though Potts had previously or later made one- who actually knows with this timeline). The bread oven room (I don't understand why Fanny did not have the chimney sorted and cleaned when the chimney guys were there a few months ago) is now a gym, where Herr Nutti's family was working out. Kirsty was in the greenhouse separating dahlia bulbs. And much ado was made over having a "Norwegian Epiphany" because they had squeeze tubes of caviar and cheese, a bowl of sauerkraut, leftover cheese and some sausage- what?!? WHY?!? (Is this what FRK's lazy behind told you- that this is Norwegian cuisine, Fanny?!?) Percy became a little overzealous with the cheese tube (while humming "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard), and it exploded everywhere- 'to the windows, to the walls' (I could not resist a Lil' Jon quote here) which landed on the chandelier and all over the ceiling- which won't be cleaned anytime soon- Fanny will use this an excuse to wax nostalgic over "Norwegian Epiphany." The cake was cut, and Herr Nutti declared her beautiful niece got the figurine- Fanny's brow almost furrowed (thanks, Botox), but plastered on a fake smile, declared her the queen and tossed the paper crown at her. (One would think with all the tiaras Fanny received over the years, she'd gift the girl one instead, but Fanny being Fanny, probably sulked for the remainder of the evening.) Le Fin.
Then she went up to her room, locked the door, and seething under her fake smile, took out her own tiara collection. Trying each one of them on in front of the mirror, she pouted and said to her reflection, 'Its not fair! I should have got the Epiphany cake figurine! I'm the real princess here! And they'd better not forget it!'

And in response her reflection said?

Replies welcome! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cheese in a squeezy tube.
67 million French people just fainted.
I must live a very insular or sheltered life. I've never actually seen or heard of cheese in a tube. I doubt if I would be happy to try it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was Primula! I seriously do not know how the majority of us survived our childhoods without scurvy!
Don't forget Peck's.
I occasionally buy Anchovette when I'm feeling nostalgic.
For spreading on buttered toast.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The cake was cut, and Herr Nutti declared her beautiful niece got the figurine- Fanny's brow almost furrowed (thanks, Botox), but plastered on a fake smile, declared her the queen and tossed the paper crown at her. (One would think with all the tiaras Fanny received over the years, she'd gift the girl one instead, but Fanny being Fanny, probably sulked for the remainder of the evening.) Le Fin.
I forgot about the cake !!!
Miracle of Miracles Nasty's Niece ( say that quick five times! :ROFLMAO: ) got the little figurine- and you Know Fanny was hoping the poor witch broke a tooth on it !
Yes she did chuck that paper tiara at the poor girl too Rexy !
You can bet Fanny went to bed in a very bad mood and she did not have the Helping Squirrel to try to calm her down . Quel Dommage !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But what happened to the second cake she bought. I personally think she cut it into slices and prodded each with a knife until she found the figure and pronounced herself queen.

I must live a very insular or sheltered life. I've never actually seen or heard of cheese in a tube. I doubt if I would be happy to try it though.
They still sell it, you can get it with Ham or bits of prawns in as well. I used to love it when I was younger on ritz crackers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Percy says to the camera, while Isobel is clearing the fridge . . . That's why I'm so quiet. I don't waste my time.
He obviously knows who's the boss.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.